Monero or iota

QUICK

are you fucking retarded? iota of course, monero is done

Kys faggot iota is an absolute overhyped shitcoin.

Iota you retard

Correction: whatever is in your blockfolio is an absolute overhyped shitcoin.

Go with IOTA if you're ok with leaving your money on an exchange for an indefinite amount of time
>not a single working product

Monero. Blindingly obvious.

people are saying iota so does that mean I put my money in monero??

monero is the only good altcoin

Yes, monero is king of the privacy coins. If you don't understand what it is start reading asap.

This.

Idiota

I kinda feel IOTA is overpriced given the humongous amounts of coins. Still, its uses will be huge.

Monero, as far as I know, is what BTC should be. I dont know if it will ever rise against BTC but definitely hold LTC, Monero and IOTA.

IOTA has bigger risks, it may not be very expensive in the future but its mooning potential its crazy, IOTA its still less than 10 dollars, both Monero and LTC are above $100.

I would personally buy IOTA and some small position on the others, I would hold till the first weeks of the next year, if nothing happens, you should probably sell and wait for it to go to 2-3 dollars. I believe IOTA has great chances of getting to 10-12 dollars in the next month.

I mean if I have to choose between the two I'll say Monero since IOTA doesn't even function well right now (someone easily attacked the network a couple days ago and brough transactions to a halt)

Never listen to the shills. IOTA is the correct choice only because it is backed by corporations like, Google, who will obviously control the market once regulations hit bitcoins. Just what happened in China.

IM ALL INNING ON IOTA FUCK IT, LAMBO HERE I COME!!!

Hahahahahah. I just went in monero. We'll see who makes it and who breaks it

>china
>burgerland
wew you poor dumb fuck

IOTA is pure speculation. XMR is more or less what you see is what you get.

Given the craziness of this market, just put your money on IOTA and hope for hype.

XMR

Iota at best is a 300 dollar coin with a trillion market cap.

I think with the the current financial and consumer confidence , they can pull it off

IOTA if you're looking for a HODL coin otherwise monero

Monero is private.

you know what you must do