So uh, when will the bitcoin sending fee drop back down so I can actually transfer this stuff?

so uh, when will the bitcoin sending fee drop back down so I can actually transfer this stuff?

Never. It's actually a feature!

You can specify any fee you like.

>Wanting to spend your Bitcoin
uh, no sweetie. Bitcoin is a store of value :)

Just paid $8 to transfer $80 and it only took 40+ hours! It's an incredible feature (:

>Bitcoin Core
Apple of cryptos, makes sense.

Yeah I have 15 dollars in my coinbase account, which is nothing but still, to get it out of coinbase there is a 13 dollar fee.

If you really need to get it out of there, you should transfer it to GDAX and do a limit buy (market buys have fees) for ltc or ether then you can transfer the LTC or Ether out with minimal fees.

how come the unconfirmed transactions is back below 200k?

every time I look it's climbing like crazy but somehow they get cleared when I'm not looking?

You sound gay when you use “sweetie”
Stop it fag

>don't troll me
>waaah

I'm sure though that my reply to you is even worse. oh well

get fucked normie

You sound awfully insecure, honey.

Oh look another BCASH shill comes to attack because hes jealous of these sick Chad gains. Just face it bruh, Bitcoin always wins even though its only use is a store of value. You'll learn to accept that normie money is too much and that useful functionality means nothing in this market very soon, kootsie-toots.

Just calling out faggotry. Apparemtly there are a couple of you degenerates. You have a genetic disorder... kys or use CRISPR to fix it. No place for yoyr kind in society.

LIGHTNING

No.. I just was making fun of fag talk. Quite comfy with 2 BTC and 2 BCH.

Uhm sweetie you better sell that Bitcoin Cash while you still can. You did see that video where Roger Ver got angry right? Wouldn't want him around my children. Would rather make love to Vitalik Buterin.

Meant for OOPSIES xD

Buy LTC, takes like 20 mins to transfer for fuck all fees.

It's ok, honey, alright? it's ok my gumdrops dearie