Finally some art that show Kharn with Gorehowl being correctly sized...

Finally some art that show Kharn with Gorehowl being correctly sized. Always tickled my autism to see him with an axe that was meant for his size rather than Primarch sized.

You do realized that Gorehowl was shattered and rebuilt numerous times. It retaining its original size and look is absurd.

Finally something new for khorne!
said noone yet GW shoves more muh bloodgod into the game

>Gorehowl

This is pretty good bait, OP.

gorechild

>Gorehowl
>Gorechild got ditched for Gorehowl

Oh shit, my bad Gorechild, not Gorehowl.

>Gorehowl
>spiky boyz now use Ork choppas

Goresomething. Who cares. It's a generic Khornate name.

Oh shit, we've been waiting for new Khorne stuff for ages. I was starting to think GW had forgotten about him

>Khornate
>implying Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unter iz spiky boyz

After all the Khorne wank in AoS, I say Khorne just migrated elsewhere.

No reason for it to be entirely different from what it was when it's current user knows exactly what it is supposed to look like for it to be as effective as it was in Angron's hands.

Have you not seen his new model?

Look at that arm! It looks like it has no muscle at all! I bet that Faggot Kharn does'nt even lift!

FUCK THIS KHORNE SHIT.

Ahriman's getting a plastic models.

For 30k

>the book is supposed to describe the start of the 13th crusade
end times here we come

they called it a 30k sorcerer. no mention of arhiman. also, you can tell that theyy are going to put Bjorn or some shit in the Burning of Prosbero box, and make the space corgis the ultrasmurf tier heros for kids to start collecting. AHH! why do my favorate chaos gods get ignored? how is decapitation more "kid freindly" then wizards! kids love wizards!

Just be glad you don't play Slaanesh. Slaanesh got squatted for AoS, and seems to be the last god to ever get anything for 40k either. Because sex is scary, and we don't want to scare the teenaged kids we sell 40k to.

I DO. AND I PLAY THOUSAND SONS.

>they called it a 30k sorcerer. no mention of arhiman.

Its literally the same as Ahriman art in Visions of Heresy.

This. Them to put this much effort into the model and not have it be Ahriman, is weird.

We already got pics of the SW character. He shares the sprue with Ahriman, like the two characters in the Calth box.

What, half a dead Yiff in MK III?

>that's the yoke

>Always tickled my autism to see him with an axe that was meant for his size rather than Primarch sized.

eh, I'm cool with either, but my thought is that, it was reconstructed for him so "eh". However I really do like his new Gorechild, because as you said, it looks like it's a Primarch weapon now

Why do you need sex in a tabletop war game?

If you look at FW's Angron model Gorechild is actually way smaller than Gorefather.

>Top right corner
My body is ready!!!

>Spikes on weapon shaft.

"Khorne cares not from where the blood flows, even if its from my own hands"

Why do so many artist have zero common sense when it comes to weapons?

Spikes make it Chaos-y.

Information about the book so far only mentions Black Legion and Crimson Slaughter for Chaos with Kharn getting a mention towards the end.

It's possible that Kharn may be the only new model at the moment because he shows up towards the end and any new Khorne stuff is being saved for the next book.

They're moving things forward a little bit before stopping again.

I think Bjorn was supposed to be a literally who during the Battle for Prospero, still feasible they could include him I suppose.

Slaanesh was not squatted in AoS, he's just missing. There have been numerous stories in the AoS books about his daemons and worshipers either looking for him, trying to take his place, or just going about their business.

They likely had him go missing to help tie in with the future reveal of two of the Elf factions. He's also about more than just sex.

Because the object is to make the weapon look cool.

Bleeding from the use of one's own weapon also seems Khornate. It's even debatable if said spikes could puncture Kharn's skin and if he would give a damn if they did.

>blood angels
>stuck on jobber status after shield of baal

man...

eh.

What are they even doing at the 13th? Don't they have Tyranids rolling all up in their shit?

From what I've seen of both the new Ahriman and the new Kharn model, I'm going to be investing in some Chaos marines soon enough. I mean, they may suck on the field but I think a Daemonkin list with a small allied attachment of Thousand Sons would be decent.

That was held at bay with the assistance of some Necrons, IG and Sisters.

However, they took heavy losses that are supposed to leave them vulnerable to the impending invasion of Baal by Ka'bandha and other Khorne Daemons.

Pretty sure Leviathan was still heading for Baal.

>That was held at bay with the assistance of some Necrons, IG and Sisters.
Shield of Baal ends with the Tyranids moving on to fuck Baal up and Sanguinor saying there's yet hope Baal will survive the coming invasion.

It was a dumb question to begin with though since it made the false assumption that GW was competent enough to remember where even half of their current plot threads left off.

>black crusade

It comes. Calling it now 40k is going to get an AoS style campaign based around the newest black crusade.

Pretty blatantly misreading this. The Cryptoid tendril got btfo by some ancient Necron weapon, and meekly rejoined the rest of Leviathan in heading into the Octarius Empire.

If they're not headed for Baal, what's the point of this scene at the end of the book?

To be fair we don't know when this book takes place and by Blood Angels they could mean one company.

Off the top of my head I recall the parts of or the entirety of the first company being part of Shield of Baal.

Ehh, could be reference to the daemons, could just be bad writing. I do specifically remember the Tyranid tendril being driven off (at great cost).

Yeah a big part of it was dedicated the Archangels, their first company.