17$ FEES

How the FUCK is Bitcoin supposed to be the coin of the future when one transaction COSTS 17 FUCKING DOLLARS? This is fucking retarded. What shitcoin is fast and doesn't have fucking fees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=4E3NiDC9i8E
zixaphir.github.io/appchan-x/#features
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

update: IT COSTS 21 DOLLARS TO SEND ONE FUCKING TRANSACTION.

It's not for poor people.
Go buy dgb, faggot

If we reached 100k bitcoin before any upgrades are enabled what would the approximate fee be?

jej

You can set the fee to 0 and still have a valid transaction.

Bitcoin is the coin rich people use when they want to buy a lambo. Not for poorfags.

Bitcoin is used for investment. You dont use gold either to buy things

off-chain scaling solution in imminent, fees will be dirt cheap

Are you guys serious :')

pretty much every other crypto

$100 transaction fee.

This is untrue. Lightning network just outsources the fee. They will only be slightly reduced. The cost to open and close a LN channel is still going to be substantial. Everyone thinks that BTC fees will be nothing when LN is implemented; it's simply wrong.

use segwit, LN soon

bitflyer has segwit btw

it's growing pains user. i'm sorry your XXX shitcoin doesn't have the transaction volume to even test it's network.

bitcoin=big transactions and money transfers
litecoin=small, everyday transactions

$500

truth

are you new? you must be new.?
such a misconception with how BTC should be used
BTC --> Storage of wealth

you don't buy a fucking cup of coffee with bitcoin. it's a storage of fucking wealth, digital gold. Companies hate it because its so volatile. If you want a coin to use in everyday transactions LTC is your coin.

>storage of wealth
>lose private key and your life savings are gone
>someone finds your private key and your life savings are gone
>get mtgoxed and your life savings are gone
>gets replaced by a coin that isn't shit and your life savigns are gone

it is not.
it is an untraceable pyramid scheme

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=4E3NiDC9i8E

Altcoins are ded.

>storage of wealth
>Complete opposite of Satoshi's vision
Well, at least we're being honest now.

There is nothing that intrinsically makes bitcoin better for storing wealth than any of the altcoins which are also usable for everyday transactions.

maybe don't lose your private key, dumbass.

IOTA

I bet you remembered every password you've ever had in your life.

>the word intrinsic
opinion discarded

Who is that heavenly blessed beauty?

transfer btc with literally 0 fees from GDAX you knobs

>watching cirno

not without castlevania 64

Yeah you're right HODL FOR MOON $1m by 2018 HAHA LAMBOLAND

tfw my dick is intrinsic to your mom

just goes to show how worthless fiat is

You can jump toward the moon and you will probably not touch the ground.

cheapest way to use a debit card to buy btc and then transfer to an exchange?
coinbase has ridiculous fees.. paid $15 in fees when I bought $65AU worth of btc and transferred it.

1 word:

Lite coin

>every password
literally the only password that matters, that has some actual capital value to you, and you decide "oh well i cant remember them all". fuck off

Update: 26$ fees

write it down you stupid faggot, what the fuck is wrong with you? put that shit in a safe, or just remember the last and first words so that if someone finds it they still cant do shit with it

be your own bank means take responsibility for your own security

>want to buy fake id online yesterday,only accept btc, didnt want to get fucked by bittrex fees
>bought £31 worth or $41
>it arrives on the website at $28
seriously, memes aside, fuck bitcoin.

Idiots like >(You) are the reason why we have governments.

exactly. One normies get their 200$ Bitcoin investment after 67 hours and realise that they lost 26 bucks on one transaction they'll cash out and the shit will crash not just BTC but al of crypto, which has a silver lining as I want this shitcoin to crash and burn.

Dude you BTC maximalists sure change your story, a few years back, it was ALL alt coins are scams. Now it's "well if you need to buy coffee, go use an alt coin!"

You faggots change your stripes purely on what will serve your pocketbook first.

Wasn't the whole point to not get fucked on transaction fees....

Ripple, you fukin retards.

What denominations should people buy to add to their savings?

If I want to add $100/mo and buy coins on coinbase like a normie, then send to a hardware wallet because the internet told me to, I could pay $100, get $95 worth, send to my wallet and have $75 worth.

Satoshi's dream is dead. Digital gold is not a way to liberate society from the banks, BTC it is just another commodity now like oil or toilet paper.

XRB

Been mooning like crazy since I bought it, still super undervalued imo.

>0 fees
>instant transactions
>super scaleable and light

Take a trip to the moon with me

Sauce on this sweetie?

yes, and it shocks me when people say "well you have to pay fees for it to work". They sound just like boomers.

Bess Kalb

Try using appchan x, literally puts a button to reverse image search right nexr to images on Veeky Forums. It's pretty sweet :)

zixaphir.github.io/appchan-x/#features

how can i short this shit? suckers are still buying. ha!!

sweetiekins

Cash
>lose your paper and your life savings are gone
>someone finds your paper and your life savings are gone
>get burgalrized and your life savings are gone
>your government prints too much paper and your life savings are gone

>lose your paper and your life savings are gone

because all the fiat I have is in one bill

If I want to spread my wealth on BTC on different wallets, well then I'd have to pay 25$ transaction fees first

What is the fee to wire transfer from your bank to an over-seas account?
How long does the wire transfer take?
How long does bitcoin take?

>What is the fee to wire transfer from your bank to an over-seas account?
>How long does the wire transfer take?

Are you implying this is a good thing. If Bitcoin acts the same as banks than there is literally no point. You are so fucking deluded you cant see that bitcoin shills are the fucking same as boomers.

We can send money to someone over the world in less than 1 hour for less than what a bank will charge and moderate. Nothing will be frozen.
How is that bad?

More people need to mine and run nodes so we can scale the network.

>gets replaced by a coin that isn't shit and your life savigns are gone

This should concern Bitcoiners a whole, whole lot. There is nothing, literally nothing, forcing anyone to use Bitcoin forever for anything.

Exactly and like the stock market there is a limited supply of stocks for each company and they never run the risk of inflation. You pick the right one and your money is safe

He was using paper in the plural

It takes around 2 days to send a transaction and for everyday use like buying food it costs 25$. Mind you it's not like everyday people are sending each other 500,000$. Everyday use is just simply ridiculous.

>Actually making transactions and not just HODLing after you bought the dip and then dumping profits immediately into your bankaccout from cuckbase for free
You are a fucking retard

My dream is for bitcoin to be used as a real currency that's widely accepted. At the moment it's some meme investment vehicle people only care about getting rich on.

looks like my ex

my one-itis

sad

>This much damage control

The whole point of BtC is that it's money. If you can't use your money as money then it's worthless.

>you don't buy a fucking cup of coffee with bitcoin. it's a storage of fucking wealth, digital gold.

isn't the main purpose of cryptocurrency to replace fiat?

pay no fees, it will take weeks if not months

>satoshi's vision

Bitcoin was created to scare off jews

My dick is intrinsic to both of your existences.

iota 0 fee
gross coin .00001 fee

>satoshi's vision

first exit scam at 1M bitcoin

Because you are comparing it to fiat

It's actually closer to $50 if you count the inflationary effects of mining.
Bitcoin is trash, it's no secret.

Because paying for small shit with fiat is fine. Saving and paying for large shit is what matters.

>pajeet
into_the_trash.jpg

about $30 takes 1 day

or
You don't need permission from Jamie Dimon or the president or the police or banks or your nosy neighbor or vladmir putin or the government or someone else's government or al gore or John Conyers dick or anyone else.

It's freedom. There's a premium for it.

It was til Jews got involved. Seriously fuck BTC now.

Why wouldn't you just use Veeky Forums X instead you retard.

25$, but this is no comparison. Overseas money transfer is between banks running historically different systems and currencies, which do not exist in btc.

>slow transcations and fees are a feature, not a bug!!!

Because it's not designed for fucking Pajeets buying Curry with it. You already have fiat for that. Centralised shit is cheaper and faster and there is nothing BTC can do about it.

Bitcoin
- can't be forged
- can't be taken by banks
- can't be taken by governments
- can't be inflated away by Central Banks

You pay the fee to secure your shit from Jews stealing it.

Lightning Network. Make Lightning Network channel with your bank, pay directly with credit/debit card.

I haven't attempted to buy anything with btc, but they actually charge you? I thought the whole point of the currency was its convenience