Next 100x in 3 months coin?

Next 100x in 3 months coin?

Bump for lambo.

sheepshagger coin very popular in aus

buttcoin gold. it's on all the gook exchanges. it's just a matter of time.

unironically LINK. Might be 4 months.

Funfair or Chainlink. Possibly both.

none

BAT, Fun or Link. Possibly LMC given it's small marketcap and potential for mass adoption if it can get around it's awkard presentation.

Why though? What proof is there?

Spoonfeed me on BAT

nzers are the sheep shaggers (You) knob

I have 80 BAT, what kinds of gains am I lookin at?

BTC

XRB

Solves the tentacle problem

Cardano.

how do you know??

XRB

Been shilling it for a while, up 300% since my initial shill.

>0 transaction fees
>instant
>super scaleable
>light weight
>no inflation / fully distributed

Nuls 100%. Currently under the radar. Coinmarketcap doesn't even have their fucking circulating supply/total supply listed correctly yet. They're targeting the commercial sector of China and offering a retard-proof custom blockchain solution for every chink business ready to FOMO into the blockchain craze. Then going global. Smart contracts, sub chains, modular... to name a few buzz words that will have everyone creaming their pants. Their three roadmap phase titles are catchy as fuck...ice > water > steam. Plus they have a new/unique consensus mechanism called Proof-of-Credit. Every altcoin fanboy won't be able to resist adding such a unique coin to their pathetic Blockfolio collection. Early bird tickets on sale now for first class trip to the moon. But you won't buy, I guarantee it.

it's just another IOTA clone, right?

Iota is a shitcoin compared to this.

it's only listed on shit exchanges :/

fuck you bich oracle is the real problem

Whats its real market cap?

It's just recently gaining traction, but yeah, it's a bit of a pain to get your hands on. Mercat isn't the worst, but it's volume is very low so you can get ripped unless you send btc directly there.

40 million circulating, 100 million total. So market cap is like 34M right now. Should be ranked like 170 on CMC instead of 1046.

So do you think that because of coin market cap's incorrect valuation, the price will go up at least like 3 - 4 x just to match the real valuation?

QTUM

THIS

BAT IS STRAIGHT MOONING RIGHT NOW, OH SHIT DAWG

Yahtzee

this pretty much guarantees gains when it goes onto good exchanges

WaBi and EVE

VRC/VRM

Ventuga Network

DRGN. Mark my words

Between you and me QASH is a digital goldmine
You'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams

EOS OBVIOUSLY

Uninronically, look into Blocknet. It had a nice dip in satoshi value recently but has maintained steady support above $20 the whole time. There are some big updates coming soon and the supply is super low so when it moons it's going to moon HARD. Also you get a decent amount of staking reward from tx fees on the network (9% a year iirc).

I know but I won't tell you.

It ends with N.

Monero?

ebitcoin

VTC

this. hype

Nah, bro, that's the kiwis.

RIPPLE
I
P
P
L
E

B I T B A Y
I
T
B
A
Y

Seriously guys, look at all the shit they planned the coming months.

This.

EncrypGen $DNA