>still not confirmed

welcome to crypto sam

36h here, fucking hell

>Don't have a single shitoshi in my portfolio

Feels good actually being able to move my crypto

Just
Use
Fiat

you must have set a ridiculously low fee.

>cannot cash out

At least they're going down
>actually transacting when unconfs are > 100,000

it works just fine if you set your fee high enough. all those unconfirmed transactions are mainly low fees that aren't worth the miners time.

>Implying buttcoiners can

there is no meme, they L I T E R A L L Y cannot cash out

I suppose but the running fee is like $20 the last time I checked. Or $40 for "priority"
A couple days ago I sent one for $1.50 that confirmed in 4 hours.
This is a bigger problem than most people want to admit because funds are essentially frozen right now if you don't want to cough up the fee. Which has bad implications in a proposed world where bitcoin is widely used on a daily basis

JUST

it's a self-correcting system. if people don't wanna send because the fees are too high, then the miners will start to work on the unconfirmed transactions, which they are already doing.

Isn't this contingent on the transaction volume declining in times of high fees? That's really the issue.
If I wanted to use this as a main currency I couldn't spend it at times like now unless I made big purchases. Which means I can't use it for the ol' gas and groceries.
This causes an economy to stagnate

i don't understand. transferred BTC this morning from one exchange to another and it took less than 10 minutes. anyone know why?

Exchanges generally use high fees to move BTC around.

How the FUCK do you suck so much? Are you being a fucking a jew and trying cheap out on fees? Seriously, just pay the $7 and have your shit done in an hour.

>trying to spend 50 cents on fees
what did you expect poorfag? spend 5 bucks next time and it'll go through quickly

thats what you get for not using tether noob.

Fucking hate them those maximalist

dumbass should have invested in the real bitcoin BCH instead of the jew coin

Sorry, it will though, shitcoiner.

>shitcoin will make ARK irellevent
>this is what copecoiners actually believe

Wait two weeks or use XRP

Took me over 40 hours with $8 fee to xfer $95 worth. AIDS as fuck. Tried to buy XRB on the dip, literally lost on out 60% gains due to that shit coin taking so long to confirm.

You think people are going to want to pay $17 on chain transaction to open channels so some (((they))) can skim off the top and regulate transactions easier? Lol mate bitcoin IS the shitcoin now.
In fact it's literally the shittest coin on the market in everything but price

Kek. Yeah just pay $7 Everytime you want to transfer your Btc. That's sustainable for a currency

the future of crypto currency is brown like shit as pajeet defecates on you and on your homestreet

HERE is what i mean, you invest 1dollar(1) to 1bitcoin(1), after a while 1bitcoin(1) dollar price has risen to amazing 16,000 dollars(amazing). you go out and buy lets say a car. now there is you, there is car.

HOWEVER, what happens when we replace (you) with (pajeet)? pajeet turns 1dollar(1) into 16,000dollars(amazing). HOWEVER, because pajeet shits in the streets in india, his dollar changes into rupee, he gets 1031360rupees(shitting)

with this money, he can get a couple houses(no toilets), a large family(20 more shitters mininum), a street(shit), cryptomining stations, food 2x(family into 40 shitters)

no wonder shitholes like venezuela makes crypto currencies of their own, its just to transfer wealth from places like USA to their own shitholes in venezuela. you literally are helping some 3rd world retards to buy drugs, set up cartels, push unwanted immigrants to the first world, becoming the dictators in their own turf.

cryptocurrencies therefore are cancer for your own worlds health, so ask yourself, is the lambo really worth to get to through crypto currencies?

>HOWEVER, what happens when we replace (you) with (pajeet)? pajeet turns 1dollar(1) into 16,000dollars(amazing). HOWEVER, because pajeet shits in the streets in india, his dollar changes into rupee, he gets 1031360rupees(shitting)

cool story pajeet, i still have my lambo

yes plzz fud more I want cheap btc

sure thing, and brown streets to drive it through

and pajeets stealing your wealth that isnt hammered down. and the pajeet police writing your complain down about other pajeets and using it to wipe his ass to get free dessert

Send a replace-by-fee-transaction with a higher fee if you can't wait.

Lol no, this is no problem. It just tells you to your face that bitcoin is no pajeet money for poor shits like you. Fucking poor fag

Would moving BTC from Binance to Bittrex get stuck or will it go through?

Important pls help

Buying cocaine with Monero is cashing out.

Too many poor fags in the game with only couple of hundred dollars in bitcoin. They and their stacks will get wiped out eventually by FUD and FOMO on the kings way to 1mio / btc.

> jelly nocoiner detected