Soon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)#Death
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Satoshi is dead m8

wealth doesnt count if you cant use it

>WHEN bitcoin reaches $87,000
>buttcoiners are this delusional

She's not dead, she's been hard at work. The crypto world will change forever soon.

>wealth doesnt count if you cant use it

>Can't sell bitcoin meme

How can he be the richest if he cant cash out

girls suck at computers tho

People said the same thing about Bitcoin @10K, when it was worth $700.

MINISTER YOU

Too bad he cant cash out

What happens when everyone finds out it's an AI skynet ready to fuck us all

>Implying he will ever be able to sell off his stack

>you will never have a dominant AI multibillionaire waifu that throws large balls at you with a diameter of 12 inches consisting of bank notes that hurt very badly when hitting an unprotected spot especially around the thigs meanwhile mocking you with her feminine penis.

I got hit by the IRS for having $10k worth of BTC and cashing out $5k. They found out all of these facts and basically invaded my privacy, taking note of more transactions than just what I did with my coin.
Don't bother trying to get big on coin bullshit unless you happen to know some people you can immediately hire upon cashing out who you trust enough and are knowledgeable enough to help you not have shit like this happen. And for that, you'll need a lot of BTC and a lot of work.

Remember: Coinbase rose from the 400th most downloaded app to the 1st most downloaded app this year.
Don't get into bitcoin now, and when you do don't go for any more than $1000 at a time.

seek help, friend

Its funny cause he wont actually be on that list.
thats the end of the USD list.

The next list will be measured in Bitcoin.

>Thinks BTC will become a currency and that this will be good
Comedy gold.

Really? This is why I don't want to cash out

dude can you expand on this? I cashed out like 15k worth of eth earlier this year to pay for surgery. I'm just a poor NEET with almost no income. But I've made literally thousands of trades. How fucked am I?

When did they find you? What'd they do?

>cash out
may has to pay taxes for capital gains
>doesn't cash out
gets stuck with useless shit coins when the bubble pops.
Hmmm.

In an irrational mania anything is possible. Bitcoin may even reach 500k. Literally no one can predict whats going to happen because there are no fundamentals.

>the banks and the governments that don't produce shit will lose against the real productive citizens what a tragedy

Satoshi is no longer with us.

What frightens me is I have no records of all my trades from dead exchanges like cryptsy or mintpal

Reminder that Satoshi was Hal Finney who died in Phoenix August 28, 2014 and was cryopreserved by the Alcor Life Extension Foundation so one day he could be resurrected to claim his wealth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)#Death

if satoshi sold all his bitcoins it would be detrimental to bitcoin. probably that and 51% are the worst things that could happen

Then how would the IRS have them?

who cares about that.

GDAX/coinbase is all you should be worried about for now.

You'll be wiping your ass with $100 bills long before Bitcoin would be worth anywhere near that much,

if you can have a painting go to 500 mil why can't bitcoin go to 87000

I don't mind paying taxes. I don't want to have to give full records of every wallet transfer I've ever made.

Satoshi died of ALS
This
I suppose there could be several coincidences, coincidentally happening at the same time, but it's more probable it was Finney. And maybe partially Szabo
I didn't know that last bit though. Very interdasting.

Are there 21 million original copies of said painting?

I'm sorry, but please look up deflationary spiral.
Sadly, BTC doesn't work as a currency because for it to work as a currency, we need the value of BTC to drop steadily against the price of goods and services.

...Alright I lied because I'm worried about normies...
I'm worried about this market. I think I've lost my faith in this shit now.
Everything we say to defend it is empty now. It seems obvious this is a bubble.

Did the IRS bother or audit you guys after reporting crypto gains?

The thing is, bitcoin is not logical. People are not buying it because they believe in it as a currency nor, I think, do people who know what they're talking about think bitcoin can be used as a currency.

Are we nearing a dead end now? There will be a lot of people buying and not so many selling.
I just don't know. Maybe I'm just worried because its so easy.
Fuck this is confusing. This started as an endeavour in curiosity and now I'm just confused and even though I've made a clear profit, right now I just feel like I wish I'd never followed this.
I just want to have a life.

There's a bunch of speculators so I don't think liquidity is going to be a problem for the bigger coins.

You're not alone
I too have reached a point where I can see this is not going to last.
It has all the classic signs of a bubble... right down to people ignoring the signs.
If I sell now I've made enough money. It would have been just one big venture.
This is purely driven by speculation. No one buys btc to lose, everyone wants it up up up and to become millionaires.
I can't even get to an exchange because of the network clog fml

Just imagine the shit storm that will occur when there is a transaction from his wallet.

>2 people have 100,000 to 1,000,000 bitcoins

Who's the second person you guys think?

*correction I mean a combined ~256k

This shit is literally never going to happen. The network can barely keep up with the normie FOMO at its current price - if you think that it is going to reach that height with more and more unconfirmed transactions clogging the blockchain then you people are insanely deluded.

No you didn't, shill. You guys know you don't have the manpower to tap those exchanges that don't use ID.

Horrible advice coming from a disinformation shill. Kill yourself.

Winklevoss twins

I already admitted that I didn't and that the reason I lied was actually because I didn't want people to invest in something I just had a huge emotional rollercoaster with when I realized it is currently in a bubble.
We don't know when the bubble will pop, but I think its there.

Not sure why I made up that whole lie. I guess its because of anonymity and the fact that I felt I couldn't influence people otherwise.

Personally, I think we have to wait until this bubble of people who don't have some strong conviction regarding BTC pops.

LMAO. This rostie thinks Satoshi is woman.

good luck cashing out

Hal Finney is not dead

He is living under another name protected by the US government.

>tfw satoshi
>tfw you too smart to give a fuck about being rich
>tfw you don't give a fuck you can't cash out

The irony is that your pic is far more relevant than you could possibly know.

>she
This is the real world, there are no "diversity hires".

>there are no "diversity hires"
Um... I don't know break this to you but...
Yes there is. At least, in a lot of places in the United States there is.

i dont even

SATOSHI
CANT
CASH
OUT

Holy shit, maybe it was Satoshi who was making all of those threads...what can we do to save him?

Wgat

surrrreeee theres fundamentals it called the whole fucking world.

Send memes

>cryopreserved
So you're saying he was put in cold storage

uh, no?

What... this is the prez position my man. Trump had this coming for a long, long time.

read about dorian nakamoto (Birthname satoshi nakamoto) and how his address is not that far away from hal finney address. That is 1 in a million chance of that happening.

NSA kill

He didn't work on THAT government project

he has never even heard of bitcom before! even if he did work on it he couldn't tell you!

>he has never even heard of bitcom before! even if he did work on it he couldn't tell you!

that's exactly what satoshi would do

Fuck, this guy has the same birthday as my mom, 3-4-56.

It's not a he or a she

Sotashi Nokamato here,
Stop spreading rumors about my wealth, I have not much money, stop call.

Incorrect, Satoshi is actually Hal finneys associate Nick Szabo who is very much still alive

>reading comprehension

I like this

omg its satoshi

hey satoshi can have bitcoin? please send to abc2432q23rkljasdfqwm

With 100.000 coins @87.000 that would give him 8.7 billion USD which is no where near enough.

it's what he said in an interview
always thought it was suspicious his wording and demeanor

they say he has 980,000 btc

Bcore is a banker coin, and it will fall to irrevelancy.

he thinks satoshi could have been a woman
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I didn't realize until it was too late. Now all my posts in this thread are invalidated.

Oh wait this is thread where I said that gay other gay shit about the IRS.
Goddammit. I'm noosing myself bye.

Then why would he show a table that shows the two largest addresses have 256k combined? Twitter guy confirmed pic related

That's what bubbles do, they exceed all expectations and then pop

That's not 2 people, but 2 wallets. Roger ver supposedly has upwards of 500k (probably less now if he was behind the bch pumps) but it's spread across a bunch of wallets.

>WHEN bitcoin reaches $100
>BCH bagholders are this delusional

ain't clicking that shit nigga

There's one painting that could be cut into 21 million pieces, yes

Your right, bitcoin is going to go to a BAZILLION dollars despite all this blockchain clogging and exchanges not supporting it as soon as too many trades happen

>satoshi
>a womans name
japan doesnt believe in equality.

That's not how it works you, retards. There isn't even 2$billion of bitcoin buy orders. It's literally impossible to cash out even 500$million without emptying the order book of every single exchange with all the automatic sell orders you will trigger

Nevermind that even the biggest exchanges have pathetic liquidity and have to freeze withdrawals if they get requests of just 10$mil.
If they got a 150$mil request they would probably just say "hey it was fun while it lasted" and pull a GOX on you

>she

Baffles me how they can tax crypto gambling, will they insure your coins in case you lose them? Nope the powers that be will just ass rape you after your risk pays

You do realize that there are people wiping their ass with their nations big bills at this very moment? That BTC gets talked about as an option at a state level? That merely a few of these shitholes would be enough to take market cap into the trillions? One of these fucking madmen goes and actually does it and speculation does the rest fast, now you've got the third world going fomo as all fuck, pressure builds on another continent and another nation drops, a few months later his neighbour drops, now they're dropping one a month, by the end of the next year there's no such thing. A few premium currencies try to resist but are now considered small compared to the world currency.

How long do you think the EUR would hold? The weight will fucking crush it because it is a known shitcoin. The chinks already know the CNY is a piece of shit and will just keep bailing the fuck out. USD is now the final boss shitcoin, the jews take to reddit to shill but it's too late, they're about to collapse again and they know if they touch that money printer they're done, they come to /biz and beg as the pajeet did.

ONE fucking village falls and it is all in motion, there are entire countries desperate for a way out of their worthless fiat, all they need to do is open a yobit account and we can sell that to them.

BTC will die, RIP

delet this

It is how it works though.

Jeff Bezos is the richest man in the world with a net worth of $100 billion, but the vast majority of that is in Amazon stock that he can't sell all of. Same goes for Bill Gates.