When you use battle couples in your campaigns...

When you use battle couples in your campaigns, do you prefer the bigguy&smallgirl dynamic or the biggirl&smallguy dynamic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7tLir6YO3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>biggirl&smallguy dynamic?
Disgusting. Powerlevels don't even factor into it, it's just generally disgusting.

Big Guy and Big Guy who have no time for distractions when they could be gaining killer gains

Faggot

Big guy & small guy.

Identical (interchangeable) twins of ambiguous gender.

Both big.

Female Fighter / Male Magi

like that?

This. The male mage casts strength and defense buff spells on the female fighter, and provides support fire (literally fire) for her. They are in love.

She's huge and immortal, he's psycho and just large

Person and Person of roughly equal standing master race. Usually both girls.

I prefer my couples to not have a noticable difference in power and either be equal or close enough to trade off. Different classes like fighter/mage is fine though.

Actually I was thinking about making a shitty rpgmaker game that takes place in my setting with a battle couple using a custom combat system where they switch between 'main' and 'support' roles every other turn while fighting a sliding row of enemies. I think it's cute.

What about small & fast girl that's built like a cannonball, and lanky guy that can dodge attacks like he's the wind?
Or maybe twin acrobats that's actually a triplet, but one died and became a ghost that still sticks with them?
Or what about the barbarian girl that is as fat as she is brutal, and the old grizzled veteran ranger that is deadly with any ranged weapon?

Let's see. I've used:
1) Big fighter guy and small ninja girl
2) Two small but well muscled pit fighter girls
3) A trio of a big heavy weapons girl, tall but lithe swordsman speedster guy (he was pretty strong, just not hulking) and a sniper guy of average build

All three are relationships.
Third one was a menage a trois situation that was falling apart with sniper guy getting disillusioned with the setup and the other guy by the time they all died

>do you prefer the bigguy&smallgirl dynamic

This.

The guy is a huge muscular slave of the short brown-girl caster.

Stat this couple.

user pls, they're like 3" apart.
And neither is any crazier than the other.

Those motherfucking horses.
It was just so gratifying when i finally killed them.

That's easy

Neither. Big's pretty rare in my fantasy settings, because the high protein high calorie diet you need for it is pretty rare.

Polearm woman and tower shield man I like.
Armored woman and bookish/mage man is fine too.
Horse archer woman and the her weirdly clingy ERE-ish hostage might also work.

Shin's a mad motherfucker, his girlfriend is just a mild level of crazy. Their height is almost the same but she's significantly bulkier

Are you gay or something?

His powers are more "offensive", sure, and there's this thing with cutting his hands apart, but that made sense in the context. But he doesn't go completely off his rocker the way En or Nikaido do.

What does "ERE" stand for?

Eastern Roman Empire.

Eastern Roman Empire?

Man and dog

BigGirl&SmallGirl

This dog seems to be an anatomy reference for artists. Why does it have such a massive cock exactly?

Why don't you?

Thank you for a nonsensical answer m8

>masculine 'women'
Are you?

Will almost always be a pair of lovers serving as Lieutenants for the main villain. Big guy & a small girl. Although the guy is a big menacing Mage/Support type and the girl would typically be a fully armored and agile warrior.

Dogs have pretty big cocks, though. German Shepherd cocks average around 8 inches.

Chaotic partner & lawful partner, doesn't matter which is what. That said, big person & small person is good too. Battle couples (or platonic battle bros) are the way to go.
I've played :
>Small necromancer guy / big warrior lady
>Lawful knight guy / chaotic engineer guy
>Very big warrior guy / very small mage lady. With piggyback combat maneuvers. This warrior also had a thing were he would carry his gunslinger (guy) friend on his shoulders so they'd have both his running speed and the other guy's reach.
>LE stuck-up paladin lady / CE fruity warlock guy. They fight crime! (really, they sometimes do, despite all odds)

>8 inches
Thats a decent sized pupper penis!

It's rapedog.

If wanting my pelvis smashed by a muscular giantess's throes of passion makes me gay, then I'm fine with being called a big gay faggot.

A sizable canine schlong, if you will.

Not to question your wisdom but I have to wonder how one comes across such knowledge...

Don't forget the big fat knot!

I like to fuck dogs, user.

canine cock would have fit better, senpai.

Muh nigga of superior taste.

Medium guy and tall guy (female).

Big huge giant fat fuck guy, small tiny petite skinny girl, for the mating press implications.

I once played a oneshot where me and another player were a gay couple and the other three players were our adoptive daughters.

Everyone was completely shitfaced, except for me. I was sober. As such, I felt the need to outdo them in their stupidity.

My character was basically Shrek at the beginning of the movie, if he was an ultraviolent psychopath who would go to any lengths to keep those fucking townies out of his fucking swamp. His name was Larry, and he was basically a fighter.

My husband was a "professional turd polisher" based on Adam Sandler. He spent all day polishing a giant turd, and flew into a horrible rage if anyone tampered with it. He had dreams that he believed to be prophetic about becoming a donkey with the voice of Eddy Murphy, named Edward Norton. By the end of the oneshot he had succeeded. His name was Chuck, and he was basically a rogue.

Our three daughters were a bit like the Powerpuff Girls if they were all horrid brats who didn't listen to a thing any adults said. They had to come with on our adventure because we didn't trust them alone at home.

Pic related is something that Chuck's player made the next day. It is an accurate depiction of the adventure.

That... that is just horrible, user.

Don't ever do that again.

muh nigga

I doubt that any of the people involved in this will ever get that drunk again.

Also, to add to the idiocy, this all happened on Blossom and Bubbles' player's wedding night. Hence all the alcohol.

what a terrible way to spend your wedding night.

Equally crazy but in different ways guy and girl. Especially if they specialize in different areas, like ranged and melee.

I once played a D20 Modern Game set in a Mad Max style world, in which I had a party of four players, but two of them bailed last-minute.

So I threw in two NPCs for the party to kill shit with... one being a skinny tech guy who specialized in using the last bits of computing equipment still working in the word, and the other being his girlfriend, a five-foot pixie who killed people in battle with a sledgehammer.

Worked out, I'd daresay. I was a newly-minted GM in those days, so it couldn't been better. Could've been worse too.

I CAME HERE FOR THE GIANT WOMEN.
WHERE THEM GIANT WOMEN AT?

I already have the bigguy&smallgirl with my girlfriend, to a worrying degree, so I like to explore the other side of the coin when I DM

>to a worrying degree
?

>pedobear seal of approval.jpg

not quite

The size difference between us is pretty big and she loves it, rubs herself against my hairy belly any change she gets and when we fug she always makes makes me top so she gets crushed under my weight.
It borders on the fetishistic and I think she's purposely fattening me up to have more mass to play with.

Femdom cucks need not apply

Veeky Forums, I like both hueg girls and tiny dfcs, what do?

polygamy

There all on /sug/. Why don't you go back there?

We humans are like a virus. We enter the ecosystem, deplete all the natural resources, save all the Big Girls UUUU pics and move on.
Where do you think I come from?

Take steroids, go on Worlds Strongest Man and her orgasms will be endless

>The size difference between us is pretty big
how big?

He's a big guy.

What is it like being a homosexual?

Don't steroids fuck up your dick?

>4'9, below 100lbs, visible hipbones and ribcage, flat, little bit of ass
dresses like a hippie, blonde, beanie and pigtails, thick glasses, very sassy
>6'5, 250lbs and counting, great big bushy beard, hairy all over
typical grognard with better hygiene, always wears polos

My wife is 4 inches taller than me, I'm still dominant cause I'm a man and she's a woman. I don't even need to work at it, it's just how it works.

Believe me or disbelieve me, I don't care; I'm going to the lotr thread.

I wasn't aware it was possible to have taste this bad.

Tower-shield using fighter paired with a bow-using ranger.

Says the guy posting capeshit

Best relationship in comics.
Although that might just be my love of JLI coming through.

>Best relationship in comics.
I agree, was reading an Elseworlds today in which Scott basically wills himself back to life to save Barda.

>I'm still dominant cause I'm a man and she's a woman

So Ajax and Teucer?

Big woman with shield, small man with shovel.

>A numale tries to frogpost

Sounds really filthy, no wonder she loves it

I like this one.

Alternatively, calm and collected male / hot-headed and brash female.
My last campaign had a pair of kid NPCs who wanted to be knights, but were too small, so she held the sword, he held the shield, and they fought shoulder to shoulder.

>Last game played a paladin/rogue pairing
>Current game is now a fighter/shaman pairing

I mean technically both are more like big guy/small girl but I don't try to force it. It just happens.

Sounds like you guys got it worked out. Carry on, Gregor.

>paladin/rogue

Sounds cute.

It was a paladin of the silver flame in an eberron game who spared a thief that was making a train robbery. Eventually she became a spy/ally of the groups and got more legit. I thought it was cute since I love the whole good person turning his wicked lover good thing.

Me and my buddy always broteam in DnD.

Latest combo was me with the beefy future cat race that had a russian accent, liked vodka and big guns. He was the small, lithe android that was slightly psychopathic and had a tendency to say unnerving things in a glitchy robotic voice.

>He was the small, lithe android that was slightly psychopathic and had a tendency to say unnerving things in a glitchy robotic voice.
I know where he got that from. youtube.com/watch?v=S7tLir6YO3M

Did they make some Shadowbane Inquisitor babies?

>sometimes, another drone talks

Sort of, but not really. He equates it more to like Marvin from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, and GLAdDOS. Sarcastic socio/psychopathy, and sometimes it just ends its sentences by dragging out the last letter, like a slightly malfunctioning robot.

I'm usually GM, but whenever my friend and I try to play in the same game we accidentally make Miguel and Tulio.

So who fights like whose sister?

>JLI

Came by to say muh nigga.

I've fought his sister, that's a compliment!

>wanting weak women
It's almost as if you want your kids to be pussies.

It all depends, if the couple has children, then I prefer big guy and small woman. I get a kick out of the mental image of this teeny tiny woman popping out huge babies that grow up to be giants among men.

Plus, it's kinda hot imagining her taking huge ass dick in every orifice until she finally resorts to magic to remove her gag reflex.

If they don't have children then I couldn't care less about size/height. But I do like the mental image of a seriously ripped woman who is a brutal savage warrior with a slim lean ranger/magic user husband. Everyone is terrified of this woman cause she can break men twice her size in half with her bare hands. Let alone her weapons. And then she has this huge soft spot for this quiet awkward guy (who's league she is totally outside of) that she dotes on and would gleefully slaughter an entire army for if it would make him happy.

Nobody fucks with him because in their opinion it's better him eventually dying of snu snu than them.

Nobody knows that those screams of pleasure coming out of their tent at night are actually hers. She's a huge sub in the sheets and he's a sexually sadist. It's a match made in pussy wrecking heaven.

You've never seen the knot before? Seriously, google "dog knot"

Attitude is everything my man.

My wife is a 6'0" farm girl who spent her youth chucking hay bales into trucks.

I'm a 5'5" manlet.

All she wants is to be a home maker and raise 3 kids while I'm in charge of all our finances, planning and am final arbiter on what goes in the relationship.

She still likes to be top in the bedroom and I'm 100% okay with that.

I actually really like that second one, that's good shit.