THE ARK DEPARTS

SIX DAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

arkcoin.net/bittrex
blog.ark.io/ark-signs-partnership-with-pr-release-firm-bitcoin-pr-buzz-22366e7ffb7e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mobile wallets aren't a big deal since nobody actually accepts ark anywhere

ORBITAL CALCULATIONS COMPLETED

the ark sure has had a lot of false "departures" lately

what happens in six days?

Yeah this
Nobody gives a fuck about mobile wallets because Arkies just hold their coins forever

Am arkie. Can confirm.

shhhhhhhhhhh im still accumulating

You can stake on the mobile wallet too.. I know I’ll be using it to check on my phone that my delegate has paid out each day

Mobile wallets will make more normies buy ark. It's not to increase value with existing investors.

>You can stake on the mobile wallet too..
Wtf does that even mean? The address on the blockchain is staked after voting, it's not like you need to keep doing it from your phone unless you delegate hop constantly. It's not "staking on the mobile wallet" since the mobile wallet isn't doing anything, besides letting you vote once if you haven't already.
Also
>paid out each day
Enjoy watching your profits get consumed by transaction fees for no reason. Soon you'll be able to see it happen on the go!

Ark doesn't do enough marketing to get normies. I think we'll see a new fiat ATH and then dip back under $4.50

Get 3.3 a day from my stack and transaction fees are soon going down to 0.01 in ark latest core update anyway

Lots of the big paying delegates (I’m currently in 95% paying delegate) don’t offer weekly payouts because they don’t have the infrastructure and know how to do it but I’m still making more than I would with the Jewish biz delegate

which delegate do you recommend? im currently using the biz delegate

how to know when people about to dump arkcoin.net/bittrex

this is why biz_classic is best

all the delegates in red will drop out of forging and not pay you anything if their top voter leaves. biz is the most secure and stable delegate.

nothing lol

Can someone explain to me what benefits a mobile wallet will bring? So now you'll be able to view your Ark balance and send/receive coins on the go? That doesn't seem like a very worthwhile feature to invest so much time into creating.

Sure, it's kind of cool, but was it really worth it?

If a mobile wallet isnt worth it then isnt the entire project not worth it?

Obviously. If you're goal is to build mass adoption, of course you're going to need to be able to pay people on the go.

It doesn't seem like a big deal now because the ecosystem isn't built yet and it isn't used by any vendors, but try to think forward.

Been sitting on comfi gains since ARK was @ $0.13, you know you have the IQ of an ape if you can't think atleast 3-12 months in advance with ARK. New money coming into crypto 2018 and normies need a simple brainlet friendly coin that has the ability (in their eyes) to 100X atleast. If try and think like a normie then ARK is a no brainer.

Also when is ARKitties coming out? I want to trade kitties for arkies from normies. Life is good.

>mfw in 0.00 stability delegate
Just imagine i posted a monkaS pepe, phoneposting right now.

>Jewish
Chink. The yellow Jew.

I dont know why you would store your money on a mobile in the first place. The security is non existent.

Coin has been so quit this last 12h, bought in at 25400 to flip and...

yea me too

>tfw sub 1000 Ark

Feels horrible. Who wants to sell me at 20c/ea.

I'm right there too bro, I've missed so many pumps by trying to sell swings. I had 500 in July or August, and am only up to 820 or so now, that's how bad I am at this. I even got over 1000 once but fucked it up trying to get a little more to play with.

ark threads should be autobanned. Each day there are at least 3-5 threads that ark is about to moon and it never does.

Arkies are fucking deluded. Its great I havent been shilled and watch as my satoshis bleed out holding ark

I'm currently sitting on a bit over 500 in my wallet and playing with ~350 on Bittrex. It was 300 two days ago. I'm hoping I can get really lucky/smart and get it to 500 as well at a minimum. I simply don't have the capital to get lots of it without swinging.

>coin that has the ability (in their eyes) to 100X atleast.
Except the brainlets would think that Bitcoin is the 100x coin. They don't understand market cap.

Oh, you just wait - buddy!

This

i can see so many weak hands.. fuck off niggers, ark will be muh needed in the future. do your fucking research before coming here to talk shit about something you have only heard of. fucking abortions

>every coin tanking even though BTC is
>ARK holding strong
Love this coin.

>Exchange any coin for any coin, no hassle

Even if smart contracts & cloneable blockchains don't take off. This feature alone will make Ark worth x10 its current value.

No more fucking about waiting for exchanges, verification etc. Own Ark & buy the latest shitcoin. As easy as it sounds.

I sold all my Ark for BTC in an attempt to acquire more. Do you think Bitcoin will hit $20k-$25k in the near future so I can get back on board with a lot more?

Yeh, however I see Ark a bit like Eth in that it hoovered at low prices $5 - $15 before just randomly exploding.

So im putting money in Monero.

>Yeh, however I see Ark a bit like Eth in that it hoovered at low prices $5 - $15 before just randomly exploding.

>So im putting money in Monero.

Wut.

HAHAHAHAA

Love me some altcoins

I do think btc will rise to min 22k

I wouldn't pull money out of my shitcoins though. Put new fiat in.

the problem with holding a lot of ark, you miss so many moon missions. I dumped my 2800 for good at 40k sats because I can buy back 5k at 50k sats now, and that's the plan, I don't care anymore about missing the train from 3.5 to $6 anymore

But why would you put money into Monero because Ark might randomly explode and BTC might go up. I like Monero but wut.

Yeah but you have to know what's going to moon and I'm not in the club :(

I guess now it's really kinda late to sell the arks, we're truly at the bottom. Put some fresh fiat into the system and buy yourself some xrb (iota competitor with a measly 80M marketcap, this shit will go 50x) or still buy Litecoin, coinbase.com app is on ios and android app stores ranked #1 , now with bitcoin going down and burgers waking up and telling all their friends that their litecoin is now worth 160 instead of 90... guess what will happen?

so easy to make money, just THINK

This. ARK is a ticking timebomb that may explode at any time.

I think the LTC run is probably over, at least for now. Normie money can't pump something that fast.

Putting in new fiat isn't saving you money as opposed to pulling your Ark out at low sats, you're still buying at twice the price everything was a month ago. I don't really want to sell my long Ark though, last time I tried playing with it I got burnt, I play with the rest of my investments now.

Because I like Monero.

I buy and Hold min 6month. Don't care about anything else desu. But as said I see min 22k btc.

That will change.

blog.ark.io/ark-signs-partnership-with-pr-release-firm-bitcoin-pr-buzz-22366e7ffb7e

Nooo I haven't accumulated yet. I need a year.

apple appstore rank #1, I say it again. You know what this means in terms of marketing?

People with iphones already spent all their money.

that made me laugh haha. i fucking hate those apple users, never see the beauty of a linux system

Ark will usher in year of the Linux desktop.

>Ark will usher in year of the Linux desktop.

Wow, we're reaching the levels of delusion I didn't think were possible.

Why do you think I'm here?

Good lad

Oh Arkies. Wasn’t q4 meant to be your time to shine, Arkies?

Breh I'm absolutely deluded myself but come the fuck on

You have to think like a normie dude.
Most normies who don't keep their crypto in their exchange keep in in an unencrypted mobile wallet without backups.
("The bitcoins are IN the app, they can't be stolen. If i lose my phone i'll just call the bitcoin and ask them to block my account!")

>ArkVM
>not on the main chain
This kills the ARK

"my bitcoin cant be stolen i have a backup in apple cloud"

>Not having bloaty smart contracts on your main chain is bad.

CryptoKitties would like to have a word with you.

I bought ark because i constantly saw it being shilled here.

coin only dips and is stagnant while every other coin moons.

what a shitcoin

It'll 1000x as soon as you sell it.

Bought ARK at 4.43 euro. It's been tanking ever since

I voted for sharkpool but I have only 150 ark so I have only forged like 1.5 ark in the last 1-2 months and the payout limit is 5...
Am I fucked now if I wanted to vote for biz_classic for those sweet faucet bonuses? If I changed my vote then I basically lost the 1 ark for voting + 1.5 ark that I forged but never got paid out.

That’s the way I always hoped they would handle ArkVM glad they are learning from ethereums mistakes

Fees are about to be reduced to 1/10 of what they are right now when the next update hits.
Wait till you hit 5 ark on sharkpool and then revote.

>cashed out all of my initial investment from crypto and sitting on 800 ark

It's not that impressive but man is it comfy.

>doesn't double his initial investment when he sees Ark going down

Patience. '18 will be /our year/

Except that ETH has FUDed even harder than ARK.

It's just that 95% of people here don't remember ETH being a literal shitcoin.

split your Arc into seperate wallet addresses.

You're going to be waiting a long time to reach 5 Ark, and a lot can happen in that time period. Your delegate could drop out, who knows. biz_classic isn't going anywhere, they are number one by far in stability, and in sophistication for that matter. It'll cost you a little now, but it's well worth switching imo.

That's a terrible idea.

I actually remember. It's why I never bought eth. Biggest mistake ever made.

random shout-out for our niggas Chang and Moon

thank god you guys took over from that one solo fggt. Shit's been smooth-sailing, ever since

You still there nigga?

>stare at chart for 14 hours waiting for a big green dick so I can flip
>holds steady the entire time but has slow dips
>sell while its smoothly cresting expecting at least a minor dip I can grab
>big green dick

I might as well not have woken up.

ETH should have been everyone's wake up call.

Iron hands are rewarded handsomely. Look at litecoin cucks? I see NEO and ARK being able to get to that top spot too. Easily.

Ooh I haven’t seen that one and it’s one of my fav Ark memes. Cool 3D effect

send your address fggt and i'll give you 4 ARK to switch with
t. biz_classic-bro

(hurr up nigga i'm getting sleepy)

5 more minutes and i gotta go

sorry bro, i tried

AW4WMvoprvLvSStTJ5Mj1LHWTQrGtsBowj
lol

nice try

:^)
how long will bittrex take to verify my account and is it worth waiting for price to drop or do i just buy and hodl asap. this past week has me hopeful for sub-20000 sats again

ark will hits sub 10k sats in the next 2 weeks, never buy during green candle pumps, always buy at new lows

Sharkpool fell out for like a day and he bumped payouts to 100% for a week then 95%.

any chance you've dealt with bittrex? can't withdraw shit (i.e to my ark wallet so i can stake) without being verified and it's been like 3 or 4 days