You effete nu-male, dwarven armor is the best! that's what we famous for!

>You effete nu-male, dwarven armor is the best! that's what we famous for!
>you wish, manlet! elfs are the best at everything. also at least our women don't have fucking beards!
>THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH FEMININE BEARDS!
>blood ensures
>human laughs can be heard at distance, for they know their armor is the only prectical one

I'm sorry you felt the need to make this thread, OP.

Why is non-human armor so shitty?

What sort of sense does it make to call an ancient immortal creature a nu-male

newfag lurk more

Fantasy humans are whores with no particular skills beyond being mediocre at everything and popping out a mongrel child from time to time.

I bet the armor is "balanced" and "adaptable" too

>elf
>can't change, adapt or learn
>weak af
>doesn't reproduce, humans get all the female elf pussy
>shitty and obsolete stuff
>m-muh magic!
>m-muh legends!
>m-muh nature!

>human
>much stronger
>much smarter
>can build shit
>can learn and adapt
>gets all the elven pussy

enjoy your immortality of a miserable life
oh wait you wont, you will die soon and your piss poor excuse of a species will be extint

Don't just gloss over the bonus feat, it's pretty good. (Alternatively, getting to spend more of your character-building points on skills or attributes rather than on "being an elf.")

>wearing armor

tinfags,the lot of you.

Sure thing, I'll be over here in a couple hundred years putting a nice half elf in your great granddaughter.

This thread is awful and my prediction is that it will actually get worse.

We can always salvage it.

So, Veeky Forums, without "x is superior to y", what styles of armor do races in your setting prefer?

>implying human women want elfs
>implying anyone want elfs
>implying you won't get genocided

Now if you excuse me i will go back to fucking your great grandmother.

oh do you hear that? looks like the sound of elf women get big green dick.

>hur dur i don't liek this tread lemme shitpost

How dare we have fun the wrong way, huh?

having fun is fine, but usually when people want to wank they don't do it in public.

Didn't the LotR fangirls all want into Legolas's pants or am I misremembering something else?

misremembering. btw have you prepared the green bull yet? your wife and daughter and mother are waiting

>wank

You talking shit about hfy, redditor?

I am a fan of the armor that the orcs from TES craft. Good combination of brutal and stylish

Honestly? Pretty much. Nothing particularly wrong with finding complete shit fun, just don't try to pretend what you are doing here is legitimate when it is, in fact, both a retreading of old ground which has already been trodden so hard that it has reached the core of the earth, and generally just an extremely bad thread.

>You talking shit about hfy, redditor?
Yes, and nice ad hominem.

ยด>human-wank
We get it, you are born a human and your weak little ego could never handle a fictional race being better at a thing than you. Now please leave, you have to be at least 18 to post on thise site.

Do we really need to have this discussion?

Everyone, literally everyone knows the Dwarves make the best armor, but the Elves make the best weapons.

Yeah, he's full of shit.

>a classic
>overdone and bad

you are the cancer that killed Veeky Forums
>hur dur le traditional vydia only XD
>fug off to /po/
>elfs are NOT mad for rape
>this is shitpost and bait, Triggered!
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!

you cancer are what cucked Veeky Forums. Cancer and redditor are not adhominen, its what you are.

>implying armor

90% of things worth fighting are gonna char and squash you in a single moment, so mobility is the king. Clothes are usually made of the most badass thing a hero has slain, so it's more of a proof of achievement.

>'lol cucks XD'
>Disliking HFY circlejerking means you are a redditor!

Like clockwork

>the Elves make the best weapons.

Nobody is going to think you're legitimate if you go at it this hard.

Seriously, rethink your methods. What the fuck is this, amateur hour?

does the cuck thing /trigger/s you?

>not denying to be a redditor
hum....

The cancer infiltrating in here does not know how to use our memes, how interessing...

>no u!

>Implying best armor and weapons aren't the ones created by combination of elven techniques and dwarven craftsmanship

Isn't that an observable thing in Warhammer Fantasy? I'm always reading about how the Dwarves are the sole race capable of utilizing starmetal (or whatever it's called) to craft exceptional suits of armor, while the High Elves are famous for their swordmasters and forges that churn out legendary blades.

Imagine a whole race where all guys are those strange fat men who wear fedoras and prowl r/atheism, while the girls are all slutty Sorority skanks gobbling countless cocks from innumerable men. Those would be Elves.

Yes.

Though in warhammer every race is at least adequate at more than one trade (or have something to compensate).

>using anything other than orks

You're not true fa/tg/uys.

>true fatguy race
>orcs

YOU FUNNY MAN. I EAT YOU LAST.