Starting to not go out clubbing and buy shit food and put in $100AUD into BTC a week

Starting to not go out clubbing and buy shit food and put in $100AUD into BTC a week

Reckons it's a good choice goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODElE-EEF48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=ODElE-EEF48

Not really, eating well is important. I know, I sound like an oldfag.

I meant like fast food and shit mate

>Should I buy junk or invest in memetokens on a memetoken trading board

Well it's about fucking time idiort

I mean... yes you'll make money. But why not just buy brand new coins with potential and enjoy the whole ride up? ChainTrade hits exchanges on the 17th, I bought some during ICO but I wish I got more. Give it a look and tell me how its not going to make us rich

This guy has a point.
BTC will die in a couple of years.
Alts can get you way better ROI then Bitcoin.

Yeah true

Legit man, I understand that and agree

Btw what's the go with Chaintrade?

>Decentralized platform for food trading

Almost as bad as trading electricity with the block chain.

Fyi they are literally adding a middleman where there would otherwise not be one. They're essentially using a decentralized platform to centralise a market. Some people need to get shot for scamming people like this.

whoever the fuck made this deserves a medal

I'm a cyber security consultant. In my state, I've just worked with our government owned energy body-corporate which has all of our energy provider subsidiaries within it.

I've just finished a massive project looking at their NIST / NERC adoption, and how it fits in with energy trading with blockchain tech. They all want to start energy trading with blockchain, and the cogs have moved funding to prepare them for it.

This follows a long study and implementation project involving Origin energy, the country's largest energy provider.

So whilst you may think it's a bad idea, the Government, energy-conglomerates, thousands upon thousands of business analysts, hundreds of consultants, years-worth of data analytics, multi-million dollar appraisal and investigation projects into the concept, workgroups, sub-working committees, boards and executive directors informed by multi-million dollar scientific / business-analytics / investment assessment experts all disagree with you.
>on a side note; I disagree with you too.

Energy trading with the blockchain WILL happen, and it WILL happen because it's a GOOD idea with huge benefits / value adds for all involved. Screencap this, you heard it first here.

it looks like the normies might do some stupid shit like move a few % of the entire investment market into BTC tho

FYI that guy is trying to shill you. Theres alot of that on Veeky Forums. Also. buying in 100.dollar increments will cost you in fees so save a few hundred at least before you buy any satoshis.

Shitcoins are fun and a bit of a risk but it you have. low capital a better way to acquire BTC, if youre a complete beginner try datadash's channel on YouTube. Veeky Forums is really fucking bad. for advice for a novice because the shills. will lead you like a blind man.

I'm not doing what he says, I just agreed.
I'm staying and buying the big 3 atm

thanks also for the advice my man appreciate it

buy confido

I agree.

i am used to falling for shills with must higher energy and thus the low energy of this particular shill is distasteful to me