Hey guys, my character is a really spunky pyromancer girl! She's really hot-headed and doesn't take crap from anyone...

>Hey guys, my character is a really spunky pyromancer girl! She's really hot-headed and doesn't take crap from anyone, oh, and she's really HOT in the sexy way too.

>Hmmm? Yeah, of course she has red hair. Really red hair. This is my pic for her!

>Yeah, those are goggles. She doesn't reeeeeally wear them though. They're just a fashion accessory!

>She wears really high heels because she can fly! The fire rises, you know?

>So, can I play her?

I dunno, CAN you?

Oh shit this just got 2deep

How good are your fire puns, fire quips, and fire jokes?
I haven't been really impressed so far.

Remember when I said we don't tolerate any anime weebshit in our group? Yeah, you're done.

Go away Chandra, get some actual character development

>DMing game
>players hunting down BBEG wizard
>bald, blue robes, always cool, collected
>always seen sipping whisky with ice with it
>they completely give up on gathering more intel on him and stock up on anti-frost magic items before facing him
>they get cut in two by a plasma lance
>turns out he was calm and collected because it comes with the disciple of using fire magic
>it happens blue was just his favorite color
>making ice cubes is barely a cantrip, any adept can do it
>speaking of adepts, you could have asked any adept in the kingdom to ask about the specializations and spell lists of famous wizards

I love when people jump to conclusions and get burned for it.

Yes, but please post more character reference pictures.

Don't see why not

Well, she's went from having hots for Gideon to being in lesbians with Nissa...

>get burned for it
I wonder who's behind this post.

>The fire rises
That's over the line. Get this hothead out of here.

Depends, is one of the other party members a cool, collected cryomancer guy with icy blue hair and eyes?

Now I want to play a party of elementalists.

It'd be the only way I'd accept such a character. Partially because in my perfect magical realm they'd inevitably fall head over heels in love with each other and have steamy sex.

>The fire rises, you know?
*muffled voice* Oh, you think the meme is your ally, you merely adopted the meme. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the lolcat until I was already Icanhazcheeseburger.com; by then, it was nothing to me but passe! The memes betray you, because they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my homepage, I will be preparing to bring ytmnd screamer videos. Then, I will shoop da woop. Your precious dubs, gratefully check'd. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your need to fit in, or your autism?

>having hots

kek

You could say she got BURNED.

Oh god how disfigured is her hip? Where does the right leg connect?

Those heels seem awfully impractical for adventuring, so no.

Yeah, why not?

>don't tolerate anime weebshit
>uses anime weebshit ebin react image
Super sweet bruh, no need to follow your own standards, so badass.

She's got a strong theme. That's more than I can say for most of my players' characters.

Those eyes of hers mark her out as a mutant, so I'd recommend not. Also, yoiu know you aren't allowed to play girls after the last time. It made the group super uncomfortable and I'm going to politely ask you not to do it once more, or you can find another group.

But riders wear high heeled shoes or boots all the time!

You can play her, but I'll teleport a boulder into her skull the second the game starts because this is a low fantasy setting with no mages you fuckin weeb.

God damn I hate weebshit.

Do you have a way to back this up with your stat sheet?

Just say no you pathetic beta nerd.

>Draw a cute anime girl
>Make her mother a carbon copy of her, except way cuter and way sexier
EXPLAIN THIS
>To the point where the mother makes the existence of her own daughter redundant for anything but the plot

T R I P S O F T R U T H
R
I
P
S

O
F

T
R
U
T
H

>running a Guilty Gear/Blazblue style over-the-top cuh-RAZY action animu game
>encourage players to let their inner weebs soar

OP's character is probably a little underwhelming, honestly.

If she can fly, it can be useful.

I dunno, ask the GM. I mean, he approved my Alchemist, so anything's possible.

FUCK
DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN
That made me cringe.

Beta is just saying no.

Sadism is letting them, but brutally punishing them for it. Weebs only deserve sadism.

Dude, we're playing warhammer fantasy, at least use a picture that fits a little bit in a renaissance fantasy setting.

There is a practical reason for the goggle though. Soot and ash can be blinding.

>Alright, I guess. Rest of the party seems to be in line with this, so... here's your BBEG.

sure
but i must warn you that we are playing a 4th gen jetfighter role playing game and I bet your mage gives of one hell of a heat signature.

Wow, you're so cool. I bet everyone at high school thinks so too.

>When chased by heatseeking missiles while flying, she just lobs a fireball and turns off her probably flame-based flight ability

And then she just gets gunned down, or QAAM'd by the Grey Men.
hail belka

Absolutely, welcome aboard.

No she loves Jace now. just like Ajani, Gideon, Nissa, Liliana, Tezzeret and everybody else who ever went to a plane he went to.

>that image
Top kek.

Depends on the setting. If I'm running an anime or superhero campaign I wouldn't mind a character like that, but I wouldn't let her pass in a low fantasy, cyberpunk or space opera campaign.

Once made a fire arcanist for pathfinder. Used Ifreet because it was fun. Went full-on fire-resistance.
Found in a furnace by a dwarf while he was heating it up.
He went "Well, shit. Better deal with this then." He took it as a sign from his god and raised her to be a smith.
And yes, the character was a fire-mage... Except huge with sinewy muscles for working the forge all day and with a calm and even temper, because no one who is flying into fits of rage over small details could ever be a good smith.

How would you even RUN Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan? I mean, everything mostly runs on bullshit.

FATE?

they are literally clones

I told you to keep your hands out of your pants while describing your character. No, you were not just scratching an itch!

I see no problem here.

Seems appropriate given it also runs on bullshit.

Thats fine here is my character sheet.

Im a good nechromancer trying to cure dearh and provide better lives for the undead, I use my kitten undead familiars to help therapy poor abused souls so that they can move on.

Mind control is one helluva drug, man. Blue magicks, not even once.

Work on your English before we begin since this is a text game, but otherwise that's fine.

Why don't you try to speak without muscles and other tissues required to make sound?

>Text game
Work on your reading comprehension as well.

Shall we burn the witch?

>can't write spoken lines in character
You know what, I'll pass your game. I'm sure you can find someone else.

That was not me, I posted the lich but not the following stuff. Also you are such a bodyist, have respect for all those without material bodies please!

How can you respect that which isn't?

Just because they have no body doesn't make them nobodies. Here I have a pamphlet for you, the title is "Undead Yes! Unperson No!"

GG>BB

As the person you're replying to, let me just say I don't disagree.

Can i get an example? im not too sure how to "let my inner weeb soar"

My character has white hair and a tragic past, in spite of having his brother mother and father killed at the age or 2 he hunted down their killer by the age of 5. He has a 13 foot long sword because that is his lucky number. He can also fly cut buildings in half. His name is Saphiroth and he always wears black.

My character has like big titties and wears virtually nothing and is really suggestive. Somehow this never leads into anything serious.

That is ok because the rest of the party is made of shonen protagonists.

Sure! I'm certain you'll fit right in with the steam-powered Landsknecht cyborg, the four armed Plague Doctor mutant, the Fighting Nun with Ghostly powers and the Clockworks Savant street urchin in past/future/fantasy Holy Roman Empire fighting against Baron von Ungern-Sternberg and his allies, Napoleon's Brain in a jar and (Hellboy's) Rasputin.

If I took those goggles off, would she fry?

It would be extremely painful

Exalted would be better - 15g flaming hyper suplexes are possible in that system as it is.

Well no, but there might be that moment where you pull on the goggles and then release them and they snap back which would be quite painful.

THE FIRST ONE OF YOU THAT MAKES A NON-WEEB CHARACTER GETS TO STAY AT MY GAMING TABLE

HIS CHAR SHEET DIDN'T LOOK SO GOOD

I bet if op used western art half of you wouldn't give a shit.

Personally I have grave concerns regarding why one would Disintegrate a man before throwing him out of an airship.

Only if you do puns

Everyone knows the best course of action is to throw him out and then Disintegrate him.

What if I told you OP's pic is literally a MTG planeswalker?

Yeah, that's kinda the point.
The art CONFIRMS what the rest only makes you suspect.

Veeky Forums nogamers- attempting to punish people for going the extra mile and getting character art.

Meanwhile, i wish players cared that much.

You don't get to bring Cohorts

user what the fuck

>the mother makes the existence of her own daughter redundant for anything but the plot

>the fact that a character is important to the plot is secondary to her cuteness

Get with the program kids, they're finally giving us that Chandra/Liliana ship we always wanted. AND awe get to say it's "progressive"! What times we live in.

Confirms that whoever made it is a good person with good taste that I want to play in my game.

>turns off her probably flame-based flight ability

Roll to dodge the ground

What?

yay

The picture you posted is clearly not chandra

>low fantasy setting
>teleport rock into skull to off unliked character

At least use something that fits the setting to kill off characters, asshole.

YOU ARE GOD DAMN RIGHT BROTHER

>2049
I hope this is an arbitrary number.

> Half an hour in, is executed by a commisar.

Had a barbarian once. Accepted that his AC would never stop a single blow. Bought a robe, a staff and a pointy hat.

You're a big girl.

>Mana cost: 4U

Well... I mean... I guess you could try?

Sure, she's totally cute, I approve.

How much jizz does it take to keep her hair like that?