What the fuck is going on with Coinbase...

What the fuck is going on with Coinbase? Just purchased $300 of btc through Coinbase and after confirming it told me that I won’t receive it for 7 fucking days, ,THEN under pending transactions it says that i won’t receive it for 350 FUCKING DAYS, THEN I went to log out and log back in and now there’s a big FUCKING ERROR before I can even attempt to login.

What the hell is going on? Am I fucked? Obviously contacted Coinbase but I’ll never hear back from those morons. Can anything be done, Veeky Forums or am I out $300? Coinbase says once it’s confirmed that you can’t cancel but it hasn’t even cleared or showed up on my bank account. I can do “stop payment” in 2 hours. I work in 8 hours. This is actually fucking devastating.

Other urls found in this thread:

status.gdax.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

samsies. fucking sucks, good thing i bought in at lows this morning so im forced to hold

Be glad you only wasted $300 and don't use cuckbase anymore.

did you try to buy btc without researching at all or something?

leave this board newfags

>What the fuck is going on with Coinbase?
status.gdax.com/

I’ve purchased bitcoin multiple times. What makes you think this is my fault besides using coinbase

If you didn't use instant buy, you get your BTC in 1 week at the price/amount you bought at.

Site is probably just extremely bogged down due to huge number of new users. Chill out dude

fuck off normie

Coinbase is a US based company out of NY so they will definitely contact you back. However, it may take awhile.

-CryptoBro

If you're putting money you can't lose into crypto you're doing it wrong.

Not only that but bitcoin can only hande 7 transactions a second.
It's not enough to keep up with demand.
This is why Bitcoin won't be able to survive and other coins with lower transaction rates and higher transaction rates will flourish.

I'm so glad you're all going to lose your money, retarded newfags.

Enjoy buying at one price today and having your investment halved in 7 days.

Also, Coinbase it's doing it on porpouse, if this wasn't your first time buying there you would totally notice it.

The market is crashing so coinbase is closing shop for the next little while like they do every time. You newfags need to learn this shit the hard way.

To be fair there are like 10 million people that came out of nowhere spamming their website.

They are based out of California..

No joke, I was actually thinking of buying some from Coinbase just now...

I wouldn't worry about it until tomorrow. I've contacted and emailed with them before and the customer support isn't so bad. It's true however that they have a lot of new people now.

it was so easy user, you fucked up your one and only chance at lambos. by the time it clears from cuckbase you will have missed the token sale.

kek 350 days. sorry you have to wait your turn normie

lol wtf

John keeps some weird company there, fucking kek

t.unironical new fag

>signature
this isn't gamefaqs kiddo

newfags pls kys

Shill thread? Seems weird 3 people would report coinbase problems when its been fine since it crashed after btc hit 19k

Bank transfers take 5-7 days, I've placed orders minutes apart and received the latest one 2 days before the earliest.
CC is instant and despite the hefty tx fee, it's the only way to make a quick buck. Transactions using your USD wallet are instant too.

You do get the BTC at the price you paid, you just can't touch it for roughly a week. Honestly them doing you favor making you hodl instead of usual Veeky Forums sell low bold strategies.

I have no idea why I typed NY lmao.

This isn't /b/
go away

CANT CASH IN OR OUT

Whats that website called that supports literally every coin?

cuckbase must have thousands of support tickets opened every hour with normies panicking over their $100 bitcoin purchase

what the fuck is the best wallet

probably paper wallet desu, assuming you know that once you withdrawal from it, you need to withdrawal all of them. or one of those fancy ledger nano things if you want to spend the money, though idk anything about those

so ive always used coinbase. what should I actually use then? gdax? or is that shit a meme to

lol kek

Coinbase. This thing just rocketed to stardom in only a few months after sputtering along for years. Don't be shocked that they weren't prepared for the asplosion.

FUCKING NORMIES !!!!!!!!!!

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!!!!!!!!

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not using an ATM
You faggots deserve it for being tricked by middlemen.

thanks for buying my bags, NORMIE

It's fine you paranoid retard, the network is just congested as fuck

>Also, Coinbase it's doing it on porpouse
Paying with a card is pretty much instant. Paying from a bank is always slow, banks are slow

see
and this youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc

We clearly need a better sticky that explains how to buy coins.
>create coinbase account
>fund coinbase usd wallet
>when it clears move it to gdax
>buy coins on the spot and don't wait
Something like this? Sure you still have to wait till your usd wallet funding clears (only took me 4 days) but you get in when you get in. It's the same with equity markets. Just be patient.

>a service that makes people's lives easier is a trick

I sent them a ticket once and totally forgot about it. They got back to me 2 months later with a response. Then a month after that, they responded again because someone clearly forgot to close the ticket. I've been waiting for a month for them to increase my buy and sell limit. They won't ever get back to you. RIP.

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO FUCKING BUY BITCOIN. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MINE IT.

fucking delete this right the fuck now

no spoonfeeding

Yeah, and pay more on electricity bill than buying it from an exchange.

wrong

an s9 pays for itself in like 2 weeks lol

that was literally a meme so people wouldnt mine it

It’s called your mom

HOW GOOD I ELECTRUM

Sorry m8, you got coinbased

>bought 300 from coinbase at 4pm today
>instant transac

am i just lucky?

user, BAD YOU ELECTRUM

Where should you buy coins in europe ?
I hear bad shit about normiebase but never anyone mention any alternative.

I got my coins a long time ago on localbitcoins but when normies ask me where to buy I say coinbase and accept the 1.5% fee.

What the fuck should a Leaf be using instead of coinbase

virwox.pw
no id
paypal

THIS IS A BCASH SHILL THREAD
>not suble
whole /biz covered with BTRASH