.0115***

It's not the coin it's the arbitrage
Even a retarded monkey can make money w arbitrage

>bought at $60
>won't sell untill $300
Feelsgoodman

how many times do we have to say it: HODL

its the coin.

has to have a fat spread but also be a coin that confirms in under 5 minutes. L2arb fat broke faggot.

Still would like a bot to tell me where to put the cash before actually commiting to anything

This shit is going to spread like wildfire! im up 400k the past week.

email me [email protected] if you want to learn how to invest in crypto currency

please....be.....joking........

emailed you. Been trying to put 100 in coinbase for a few days now and can't figure it out

bought 100k rishencoins

>Bought 1 LTC a week ago at 100$
>Sold it tonight at 180
>Rebought at 163 again
>Proud owner of 1.1 LTC

Am I gonna make it guys?

>tfw too stupid to use exchanges

Huh? This is on gdax. I know its frowned upon using USD as a measure of value but desu too lazy to look at btc cost

literal genius

looks like its chilling at 167 ish, think another increase by the morning?
Hows the general outlook besides these hourly huge changes?

It hit 200 already at the top if the peak. If it goes on another run we will see 250.

i know im saying im too stupid to even use gdax :(:(:(:(

Holding alts? Are you kidding me? Today it hit the same btc price it had during april. Holding is a meme, just take profits and GTFO as soon as you can.

serious dude?

1 mins @ binance look pretty sexy right now.

nigga wtf. i tried to transfer a mere 5/50 ltc from bittrex to coinbase for arb and it stalled for 40 fucking minutes. THIS IS BULLSHIT

literally couldve made racks off this. fuck crypto for real man :/

Veeky Forums is officially dead.
Not only have we been invaded by reddit faggots, but now you kikebook retards are here as well.

you did better than 99.99% people on this dumb ass board. cys (congrat ur self) you faggot

is there a way to close this arbitrage loop?
I manged to get a 10% profit . but now I want my money back on binance and both eth & ltc are undervalued there...

ive been holding 5 bitcoin since 300 dollars and no intention to sell within the decade.

meme or no?

>arbing cross xchange in the most volatile market on earth
You're bound to get assblasted soon enough

Holy fuck this made me laugh, thanks
I feel better now

>▶
well most ly im just too afraid to upload my ugly mug to the internet

have to wait for the ETH spread to close up. it will, but it may take a little while.

i transfered at 57 mins into the hour, received 10 minutes past the hour, confirmed.

so 13 mins total.

This is the image I wanted to post

i'm curious what it'll do on sunday. i think many are expecting a big short on buttcoin when XTC goes live. but will people transfer to other coins or just cash out?

binance.

if you're small time, anything under 2 BTC doesnt require ID

they will transfer to litecoin

ignore this kek. i thought i was posting in the ETH thread

>thinking im new to the chon

daily reminder to HODL the shit out of this wonderful bastardcoin

got scared, bought in at 122, cashed out at 162, took my initial investment back to FIAT and put the rest in IOTA. No regrets.

No. Sell the top.
See

I sold my LTC that I have been holding for months for ETP, and then it crashed. Now instead of being up 250% I am down 50%. This hurts a lot, because I really believe in Litecoin and I knew that it would pump hard, I shilled this coin harder than anyone. But I'm poor and wanted to make a quick buck off an alt that was expected to pump and then convert it back into LTC. But it got flash crashed by bitfinex and here I am bagholding. Watching my coin pump so hard is really painful. I'm happy for the rest of you, though.

Same here I sold mine at a pretty large loss. Just bought back in though.

You can earn so much more money instead of HODL. Sure if you want to invest, pick something cool and invest in it. But if you want money money, you work the market. There was established levels of support for LTC at around 170, the strongest volume in its history, so when it goes up to 198

new ETP light wallet allows freezing. released 3 days ago. 20% return for 1 year.
Just put it in there and forget it.

You sell that fucker knowing you just made an easy $28 * the amount you sold:
>1 LTC: $28
>2 LTC: $56
>4 LTC: $112
>8 LTC: $224
>16 LTC: $448
>32 LTC: $996
That's just selling in the span of 1 minute. And you knew it was cool because of how much fucking volume was going on and you could've reentered in the same minute around 168. You wait another minute, you could've entered back at 155, which is the safest level there is atm.

Where are you trading? What exchange?

The next two weeks will be big, apparently. I hope it recovers.

I feel like I can make more money trading in the short term before freezing my ETP.

this is just the beginning

GDAX for main coins, Binance for shitcoins. I want to stay on a few exchanges because I have to calculate all the capital gains taxes.

>I have to calculate all the capital gains taxes.

why?

get your head out of your ass

If you be my gf, ill share my litecoin earnings

Because if you're a united states citizen coins are considered property and when you exchange property for a gain, you are taxed on that gain. I have to pay 25% for short term exchanges and 15% for long term gains. Will I pay them? I hope not. But I'm going to store money in case the IRS decides to come to my house I don't want to go to jail.

i'm pretty dumb on this but is that only in the event that you cash out and convert back to fiat?

Nope, it's on every trade you do. So, if you bought LTC at $80 on coinbase. That's cool. If you sold LTC today at $200, you profited $120. So depending on your tax bracket, i'll use mine, you would owe $30 in taxes. OK. Now let's say you day traded a bit and bought back at $152 and sold for $164 and bought back at $150. You would owe $4 on your $12 profit.

Some guys probably traded around 1k times on many different exchanges. So that's a lot of number crunching. Also, since BTC and ETH prices fluctuate, you have to find the $ value of BTC/ETH on that date/time. I'm just doing this to be safe, probably won't get in trouble, but I really don't want to risk it. Also, since we can make like $80 in day just holding a single token, I don't mind doing it.

It's for all coins too. So if you're in like REQ/ETH, you have to convert the ETH gains to figure out the profit you made. Also, all exchanges keep records and many require identification/verification.

I get the general concept of paying taxes on profit, but let's say I just buy 1 BTC and hold. All the value is in that asset so I shouidn't have to pay taxes in fiat on that. that would be like buying a car, and having to pay taxes on it because it increased in value.

It mooned because it's the only coin you can withdraw from bitfinex lol.

r/bitfinex, see for proof

woah buddy, sounds your not hodling, off to jail with you

You only pay tax when it transfers hands. So if you hodl forever, it's cool, nobody can touch you. But if you want to exchange BTC for USD, you have to pay for however amount it increased at the time of purchase. It's a lower % if you invested it for like 1 year +. That might change if it does in fact become a currency.

but BTC is a currency though, you mean somehow sanctioned by the govt?

can i just hodl it forever and never spend it and die happy knowing i hodled so well my friends on Veeky Forums liked me?

It's not recognized as a currency, it's treated as property in the united states.
Sure, go be a marine and send each other jpegs of angry wojacks and steel gauntlets.

thanks

tfw you sold last night at .0081....fucking just'd

buy high sell low, congrats senpai, you learned everything biz can teach you

20% a year? how is it better than hodling btc?

i'm betting ETP will 5x. I only put in 5% of my portfolio though.
20% is on top of whatever gains the coin makes.

ffffuck just realised that I hit a TP at $130 I didn't realise was set. so many lost gains

Nice bait guys

is this the coin that is used as actual currency unlike the others?