Experiment: Buying a solid, top 20 coin, at a low. A coin biz hasn't shilled the fuck out of in a while...

Experiment: Buying a solid, top 20 coin, at a low. A coin biz hasn't shilled the fuck out of in a while. Seems like all the biz shill coins get bought at ATHs and then fail to perform. Let's see what happens... just bought under 750. Will I make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

iohk.io/team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shh

why didn't you buy yesterday?

Give it a rest already boys

I'm asking myself the same question

I have 1800. I’m just hodling and seeing what happens.

I want to buy some after my ETH moons through the roof from all that corporate fag money that is going to be rolling in after ETH gets cleared for ETF.

Unlike BTC, yuppie types love ETH.

Im really surpised Biz hasnt caught onto Cardano.
Their blockchain was developed using the same process that military flight control systems use . ie High Assurance Development
The Team is 60+ Full of grey haired PHD wizards.

Yup. Not very sexy but clearly very professional. I’m still not clear on what the use case is but I own some based on the team.

Why didn't you buy when it was $0.40 a week ago? You're a pleb. I 3x my gainz with this coin already, but if you want a similar coin with """smart""" guys then look at RLC.

look at your total ADA.
That is how much in usd you are guaranteed within the year.
Beyond that who knows.

Bought about 10K. Let's see

A replacement for ETH that scalable and unhackable

Sounds like a good plan, look at NEM. No one ever talks about that and it shot up 200%

How does it compare to aeternity? Aeternity is also an improved scalable version of ETH with a solid team and a much smaller market cap (so more potential for growth), also supposed to have their main net out Q1 2018

Give' me please some coin's guys. 1D8sgzcGZnF8WF7u1yaZ4KDh5LwXtC8bXC

Biz has been shilling this shit for ages.

I've been trading since late august and quickly learned that what biz shills stays low or drops dead like Ark or Link.

Do your own research and invest in what you belive will punch through the roof dont listen to Veeky Forums as most people here are retards.

this
buy chainlink now

I dont think anything compares to this 'solid team'
Seriously
iohk.io/team/

chainlink has the best devs though

what is that picture of
we dont have those in our country