>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdQeULBDwzs
docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1u0uS4TJX7Hi1Qxr9x9yMzpy4GFJpMi7K8ZTNJacsdt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...what the devil is that based on?

To expand on what the other user said, JoJo is full of supernatural things which aren't nearly as quantified as Stands-which is REALLY saying something given how weird Stands can be. These include ghosts, Dio's batshit insane green baby homunculus spawning universe rewrite plan, a guy who may or may not be an alien, a guy who learned to house a swarm of insects inside of himself to use in battle, a piece of string with inexplicable healing powers in the shape of a horse and Pocoloco: A man whose luck was so absurd Araki confirmed his Stand has no actually probability control power, he was just so damn lucky he missed the entire plot of Part 7 and won the race with no real jockey training.

>TIcket to Ride

...the one derived from the Jesus corpse that warps probabiltiy to reflect harm or control nearby people, and reacted with Funny Valentine's D4C to create Love Train?

Exactly what does your Stand do?

Reminder to bully skeletons.

Last thread:

To use a Worm metaphor, Infernals are to Solars as Skitter is to Armsmaster.

A Solar trains his sword skills. He starts off being being able to cut REALLY good, then he levels up to being able to do the tsubaeme gaeshi, then he levels up until he can parry falling stars with his sword.

An Infernal doesn't. An Infernal externalises the legend of the King of Hell, which lets him augment his attacks with noxious green fire. As he further attunes himself to Malfeas, he unlocks further applications of green fire such as infectious radioactivity, cooking people alive inside of their armour, glyphs that punish those who would disobey him and more esoteric things like being able to be nourished by incoming energy attacks because Malfeas' approach to blocking attacks is to let them hit you and laugh as their resistance only makes you harder. At even higher levels of attunement with Malfeas the Infernal ISN'T as good as good as the Solar at swordfighting technically-because he’s much better at radioactive fire-fighting. He can summon a spear that blasts people with cosmic energy and turn into a radioactive brass giant-and learning how to Malfeas has taught him lots of non-combat tricks like hijacking demesnes, nullifying mental attacks by getting angry, yelling people into submission and dancing SO WELL it hypnotises people around you.

Solars are about being da bess at humanly recognised skills. Infernals emulate something much vaster and much less suited to humanscale interaction, and gain a broad series of effects which while individually kind of meh, synergise with each other to be create unconventional solutions or enable asymmetric warfare.

At least, this was the doctrine in 2e. The errata in 2.5e was for Infernals was a complete fuckup of a nerf that left only one kind of build anywhere close to viable for an actual game and which I don’t consider to exist given everyone involved wasn’t paid for it.

Crap sorry I couldn't find it.

>...what the devil is that based on?
At a guess? Hayao and Goro Miyazaki.

>Alchemicals above Essence 5 first turn into giant robots, then full on living cities.
>Book talks about mechanics and martial arts for these forms.
>Doesn't include ANY of them for 'space reasons' meaning they effectively do not exist.
Damn, this splat is a fucking mess. This ends up making them even worse than Dragonbloods. At least it'll be super easy for any jumpmakers since there's zero balance concerns over it, compared to anything else.

2e: Where nobody has any goddamn idea what they're doing, half the rules boil down to "make something cool up I guess" and combat is like filling out a tax form.

And the worst part is, it appears the only thing the devs have learned from the whole mess is how to take away everything that got people into 2e in the first place. Namely, high essence combat and palling around with the Yozis in Malfeas.

Infernals sound pretty awesome.

And no, not even their own Broken-Winged Crane equivalent to spice them up like Infernals got.

>2e
The best edition we'll probably ever get, unfortunately.

But seriously, how do you fuck up this bad? Just scrolling through the book, everything is fine so far except Caste redundancy, and bam, "Oh, we don't actually have any high essence charms for you."

Way to just completely doom your splat. Literally everyone else stomps you. Dragonbloods stomp you when you're supposed to be Celestials.

Don't mind me, just answering things.

>All I know is I would rather manifesting Unwoven Coadjutor count as a summon and not a companion.
>Because I do not want one of my 8 companion slots taken up by a part if myself.
Coadjutator wouldn't count as a companion, don't worry about it taking up a slot.

It has you subsume them, but I don't think devouring is necessary from my reading? You can subsume something and keep it around, just now part of you instead of part of the Yozi.

Alchemicals is actually pretty fucking great though. Essence 6+ stuff is almost never detailed anyway.

They are.

>Fate
>KARNA

Who is this qt?

Maybe? Sounds like a 'Be Cross' drawback. or maybe a meaningless side quest drawback.

>I don't wanna step on Cleanup's toes...
I'm probably going to do Lunars after Fair Folk, after Infernals. So, that's still a ways off, and I'm not /really/ claiming it. But you doing Abyssals: The Edgelords first sounds awesome to me.

When we're done with these jumps, we could have another look at who does Lunars?

>Big part of Abyssals is that they're /slaves/...
Well there's the renegades too, like those detailed in the Ink Monkeys. Those were pretty cool, maybe have Drop-In be something like that?
Anyway, "proto-Devil Tiger" has other stuff going for it and being free of the Yozis certainly isn't the main benefit. So I'd say that if you want to make it a buy-option, it depends a bit on what you want to do... If you just let us buy our freedom, then make it cheap. If you deliver our Monstrance to us to do with as we please... Like bind another Exaltation to it... /then/ it's worthy of a big price.

Also, probably make Whispers a drawback/perk, since there's Abyssals who simply don't get them?

>Option to choose which deathlord....
Deathlord-discounted perks pls?

>Abyssals are forced to dress like mall goths... Maybe a perk to buy this off...
>Maybe another 50cp perk to buy off the personality changes...
Seems fine. Though the dressing up bit seemed like a minor thing, since from my reading even just wearing all white or black is enough and not even all Abyssals have it bad enough to get headaches from prolonged sun exposure. I'd dress up anyway, though more tastefully than that. Maybe give the personality 50cp free to drop-in?

>Edgy manse that attaches to the Warehouse post jump.
Everyone always needs more Manses. Probably going to offer a few myself. I will be forever sad I couldn't get the DB one.

>No resonance gain post jump...
I think we're doing multiple Exaltations at once. Not sure about Resonance starting up again if you jump Exalted as other splats.

(cont'd)

So did Reploid claim all Megaman settings or are the remaining ones free?

It subsumes them and also erases their features from your body and optionally lets you give yourself an inhuman trait of your own choosing to reflect your Exalted nature. I'm pretty sure the intent is that you ate them, especially when, going off of canon, you almost certainly wanted the shrieking demon in your head constantly pushing you towards evil dead.

Also, maybe an option to have Dark Fate instead, from Shards of the Exalted Dreams? That had spooky scary effects, and was pretty awesome IMO.

>Redemption SHOULD be possible, but I have no idea how I'm gonna go about doing it. Scenario? Expensive perk? I need ideas.
If you're going to do it at all, I'd say do it as a scenario. Though as a jumper there's pretty much nothing you gain from it and a bunch of stuff you lose, what with there being a seperate Solars jump coming.

Anyway, unsollicited suggestions... make sure to include a perk for necrotech? Zombies smell, but something like making elaborate works from bone would be awesome. There was this Abyssal in a game I was in, who had bone-clockwork sparrows just flying around and spying on everything.

Gotta have an awesome bonestrider too to go with that.

Plasmic pet option? I'd love a ghost cat.

Maybe something to make Soulsteel after the jump, it needs ore from the labyrinth

Appearance perk needs to be in there, with Abyssal looks, either specced for beauty or terrifying.

Of course the item section needs a scythe in some form or another.

Things like Gravegood? Jade Effigy warriors?

Cape artifact to turn into bats/mist?

Some kind of Soulsteel Artifact made from your Exaltation's last bearer?

A guitar of some sort, with which we can create death metal.

Are you planning on offering a Sauron/First and Forsaken Lion inspired armor? I was thinking I'd offer a Corrupted Soulsteel/Brass combination one, created in honor of the agreement between Yozi and Neverborn...

Anyway, manses... A vampire castle maybe? Or a carefully constructed forest of bones? An elaborate tomb? Or Oblivion tower like that one spell makes?

Also, I'd personally love if there was a way to be a headless horseman. Either as a removeable-head perk, or maybe an Artifact that allows for it, like a guillotine that keep people alive despite seperating head/body or a collar that allows for detaching.

>At least, this was the doctrine in 2e. The errata in 2.5e was for Infernals was a complete fuckup of a nerf that left only one kind of build anywhere close to viable for an actual game and which I don’t consider to exist given everyone involved wasn’t paid for it
Kinda hoping the jumpmaker doesn't use the errata in his write up. Since it mostly pissed on charms and those probably won't be listed.

To be fair a few charms were buffed, but it was mostly just a needless nerf.

>but it was mostly just a needless nerf.

Better hope Red doesn't get involved then.

Alchemicals look neat, except how everyone but Orichalcum or Jade is a spy of some type seriously, what the fuck. I don't want to be a bruiser or yellow but everyone else is some espionage jackass

But the problem is that they're going to be blown out of the water by any other Exalt, because they have NO Charms for Essence 6+. They told us what they theoretically are like there, and it sounds cool, but we have jackshit to go off of. Somebody playing a game for them, or heaven forbid, making a JUMP, is going to have to invent entire charm trees whole cloth, basically making their own splat.

Go to fucking school you trudent little dog turd.

Hindu demigod, son of the sun god Surya and the Yadava princess Kunti. Regarded as one of the greatest warriors in existence, the only man considered equal to Arjuna. This despite the fact that he had been the target of various curses from arrogant brahmin to reduce his fighting strength, so in actuality he was probably far the superior. The fact that he went on to conquer the world later in life is pretty good evidence of that. Arjuna only defeated him by getting all three of Karna's curses to activate at the same time, and even then had to attack him from behind like a coward. Karna is one tough motherfucker, is my point.

I feel the entire society is like 1984, but inside of a giant robot, living in cities that are actually "living".

I feel like Kindred would make a great Companion.

It is, they even use marxist class terminology.

Why don't make it an alt-form so we can use stuff like Final Form to combine them?

>That's just plot armor

I mean, c'mon. His 'luck' made him win the race by having the other competitors who had far more points than him either abandon it or being erased from history.

That and running through a forest with his eyes closed without being hurt.

Hey Ya! is the most powerful stand ever.

Depends. How good are you at making Jumps?

Morning, folks. So I came up with a few solutions to the fact Hybrids get a much larger payoff on Monstrous Powers, and wanted some input.

>A. Make the 600 point Powers Immortal only. I'm fairly certain not many would be happy with this one.
>B. Give Immortals a discount on all Powers. Might make the payoff a tiny bit too high, though.
>C. Give Immortals discounts on the 600 point powers only.

Who?

>C. Give Immortals discounts on the 600 point powers only.
This sounds like a good idea. Not sure if it would be better to be a discount on ONE 600 power or just a general one though.

Find enclosed a picture of the fluffy mistress of death with a voice like the echoes of a dying soul.

It looks like a barely anthro goat with a wolf tulpa.

He's never leaving. Why would we? We're his favorite toy.

Reminds me of Paranoia (game) where you live in a Marxist society, ran by "Friend Computer" and society segmented into roygbiv colors. Of course your enemy is the communist, each other, friend computer, yourself, your other self...etc. You get like 6 clones as backups, so when you die, a clone wakeup.

>But seriously, how do you fuck up this bad? Just scrolling through the book, everything is fine so far except Caste redundancy, and bam, "Oh, we don't actually have any high essence charms for you."
You say this like ANYONE gets high essence Charms in their books. Solars/Lunars/DBs only have a collection of them because of Dreams of the First Age, and Sids because of Scroll of the Monk.

Not going to include mechanics, so whatever.

Except the Unwoven Coadjutators are there to HELP YOU, as well as give you your Urge tasks. There's a reason it's a Background and not a Flaw.

They don't scream at you all the time, unless you have the absolute worst ones. (aka Unwoven Coadjutator 0)

You place too much importance on Essence 6+ ratings and high essence Charms, I'd say. They're not necessary for play.

Also, as if Infernals have it better. None of their Essence 6+ charms actually make Infernals better at anything. And Alchemicals are still going to stomp DBs, because DB Charms are garbage. They're still going to punch as hard as Lunars and (non-SMA) Sids, because Lunars charms are meh and Sids don't get Essence 6+ charms. (atleast none without the Maiden's approval)

Only thing they're screwed against is Solaroid, and they'd be screwed with Essence 6+ Charms too.

Besides, say what you will, but Alchemicals fuckin' work. They're the best balanced splat.

>spoiler
Eh, you're a modular robot. Do something else. It's not like you're /forced/ to be a spy or anything.

As for making a jump of them? Why the fuck would you need to invent Charms for that?

You say this as if it is a detracting factor.

I agree but I have to stress for the unfamiliar, strictly speaking-in terms of straight-up winning fights, winning at science, generally winning at things in terms humans would understand-Solars are mechanically better. One of the devs specifically said that's supposed to be a design feature (which I personally resent and kind of understand at the same time; at least back when Devil-Tigers were a thing there was reasonable grounds for deciding you could change that paradigm eventually to match the whackiest Solar nonsense in Dreams of the First Age).

But at the same time-Infernals can do things Solars never can and approach problems in ways Solars never have a hope of.

The things they can do Solars can't ever hope to with their native Charms-turning into perfect dopplegangers of their opponents, granting other people Charms by hijacking their prayers and poisoning them with their own guilt, scouring an army into mindslaves with telepathic telekinetic (this is not a typo) attacks and spawning small armies of quasidemonic essence using shadow clones-are all because they operate on a paradigm outside of humanity completely.

Solars are Saitama and Infernals are Boros.

From what I gather, half the problems happened because the dev team occasionally got into huge arguments and also occasionally suffered massive failures of communication.

I'm still salty how their response to this has been to throw out high essence stuff entirely instead of, you know, try to fix the thing that got people hyped for your gameline.

...the funny thing is, for a second I was confused as to whether your last line referred to Lunars or Alchemicals.

Hindu demigod. Super OP.

Him and Arjuna are actually nerfed from their mythic counterparts. If they weren't, they could conceivably slay TYPEs.

This sounds like a job for Heresy. Thoughts?

As far as I know he didn't claim the remaining ones but I'm not sure

It is for me. Like 70% is as far as I'll go and that's mostly with weird aliens and bugs.

>Exactly what does your Stand do?
My stand, Dirty Business, manipulates luck and fate through the creation of lucky charms. The lucky charms though can take many forms, including weapons that I can attack someone's luck or fate with. The weapons are based on Ticket to Ride's Blades of Tears, and the lucky charms were a spin on Hey Ya!'s luck thing that matched up with the making of stuff like the blades of tears.

They are actually the same being, so what you said is closer than you think:
youtube.com/watch?v=bdQeULBDwzs

>Except the Unwoven Coadjutators are there to HELP YOU
Yes, but that's as a servant of your Yozi masters. If you're a Devil Tiger that's clearly not something you were interested in.

Well Hybrids get 1500 IP/AP points, while pure bloods of either type get 1000 IP or 1000AP.
So why not say something like "Hybrids can't spend more than 1000 in either IP or AP"?
That way the hybrids don't get more points in a given category than the pure bloods.

It's not really the case for Alchemicals themselves, they're basically state property/super heroes/celebrities/propaganda tools. You're left alone to be an independent weirdo as long as you do your job.

Everyone got a splat detailing high essence charms, though. Alchemicals never did, for whatever reason, and that's neutered 'em.

And it's important because that's what everyone else has, if you ever meet a threat at that level you're doomed.

>Eh, you're a modular robot. Do something else. It's not like you're /forced/ to be a spy or anything.
Dedicated slots are cheaper though, so it's far, far easier to play to type than to go against the grain.

>Why the fuck would you need to invent Charms?
Well maybe not outright, but you'd need to give people detailed feats so they've had any idea at all about what they can do as a giant robot. You can't just point them at the book, or even get much from the book yourself, on what they'd be like.

They're a servant of your Yozi masters that is no longer enslaved to their will. You can subvert them.

That's why you pick up a few shapeshifting perks along the way. Or, hell, jump Zootopia early and drag that Furry Slider Drawback everywhere with you. Bam, everyone is you preferred % of fur.

Such a voice on her.

Why would I go that far for this character though, senpai?

I wouldn't. I was merely tossing it out there as an option.

Don't forget that if you pall around with SWLiHN you can literally invoke deleted laws of physics to beat people up. And get stupid rich.

That doesn't balance them, they still have 500 extra points that makes them pure better.

No, see-that's the thing.

Araki specifically said in an interview it was never his Stand. His Stand just told him to make the right choices, but it doesn't control probability or luck or anything like Valentine's Love Train. The man himself is just that lucky.

Sometimes things are just weird and don't make sense in Jojo, not even in the regular don't make sense way they're supposed to make sense in.

There is a point where you start to feel sorry for Lunars, realise what they're like in canon, and then wonder which Raksha nobles they're blowing to be apparently WINNING what amounts to a barbarian guerilla war against a more organised and competant empire with the goal of sending civilisation to the stone age. While some of the old guard have long degenerated into madmen and dictators.

I remember a homebrew called The Fourth Soul with a section about why the Unwoven Coadjutator might have a vested interest in being best buds.

I like that while it was mostly about subverting them through force of personality, in the case of the Scourges that reason boiled down to "they're scared shitless of fucking with a mini-Adorjan when they're stuck inside their head"

Also, Clarity is probably the outright scariest Limit equivalent in the setting.

KARNA looks like a qt3.14

I have it in a tab as it's good fun to read. I do agree though that a demon in your head is going to understand really quickly that loyalty to the person they are grafted to for the rest of their life is probably worth more to their old masters who really dont give a shit about them. docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1u0uS4TJX7Hi1Qxr9x9yMzpy4GFJpMi7K8ZTNJacsdt0

*probably worth more than loyalty to their old masters

But they wouldn't be better in a given category. They could equal their ancestors, but not surpass them.

As is, they can dump all 1500IP/AP into just Immortal powers, somehow ending up with more Dark Matter powers than their forebears, or just Arsenal Parts, which doesn't really make sense if they're meant to be a combination of the two.

This, pretty much Coadjutators are useful. I'm not saying you /can't/ devour them, but the Charm doesn't say you have to. Having a loyal, helpful head-voice is handy as fuck.

Meh. I'll just answer this one, and give up on the rest. Already made my case, and you obviously made up your mind too.

>Dedicated slots are cheaper though, so it's far, far easier to play to type than to go against the grain.
Your dedicated Charm slots are for Attributes. Not for "being a spy". You can still do whatever, despite your Caste fluff.

>There is a point...
Wait, since when are Lunars are winning or even appearing to win?

>I remember a homebrew called The Fourth Soul with a section about why the Unwoven Coadjutator might have a vested interest in being best buds.
Huh, interesting.

Reading time.

C

Deleted laws of physics you can stunt as basically ANYTHING even though it follows the basic TK traits. Conjure squirrels to gnaw off the Rakshas' limbs! Entangle the Wyld Hunt with candyfloss! Drop anvils on the Raksha! Torment the Ebon Dragon with blaring Steven Universe songs!

A pity about that damn Shaping tag, though. Shaping is the second thing you should try to trash through the power of HERESY! The first, of course, being Sorcerous.

So does Arjuna.

He's much less of a jerk, though. He's just socially dense from growing up isolated and being born with the innate ability to discern the truth about people so most people think he's incredibly sardonic when he's actually just being completely honest and openminded, and generally goes through life fairly optimistically.

Arjuna on the other hand is also cute but has the huge issue of a) being constantly treated like an ideal hero driving him insane with repressed stress manifesting as complete arrogance and b) having such a massive repressed envy for Karna being better than him that he doublethinks himself into thinking of Karna as a villain-specifically because Karna effortlessly is a better person than him.

He just wants to fuck off and be alone so he doesn't have to live up to anyone's expectations anymore.

And when I put it like that, he's kind of like one of the more benevolent First Age Solars constantly going through Conviction Limit Break.

>But they wouldn't be better in a given category.
So what? Just as good + extra firepower from a solar or dark gun. They're outclassing Immortals by a wide margin STILL.

Except starting from stage 2 Arjuna looks like a goddamn Quincy

>Wait, since when are Lunars are winning or even appearing to win?
Maybe he means in the East? Halta and Linowans are Lunar experiments and they're basically the most relevant people in the east.

I guess, but when your attributes are stuff like manipulation (which in Alchemicals is more like "Drive a spike through his skull and delete his love for his mom then download his memories before reprogramming him to be a sleeper agent) it's kinda hard to focus on being a, say, scientist or something.

Eh. You can favor 3 of the 6 other attributes, in addition to your caste ones, so 6/9th of the attributes are open for your dedicated slots.

If you can't be anything other than a spy with that, you're not trying.

>Torment the Ebon Dragon with blaring Steven Universe songs
You monster. That's going too far, too far even for Eby.

True. Guess I could always be a Starmetal and have a larger ego instead of trying to play robotic Xanatos. Though I also liked the look/coloration of Adamants. Too bad about their enforced isolation then, being sciency-doesn't avail them much.

Speaking of, what's your favorite Caste?

>what's your favorite Caste?
Soulsteel.

Secret Police. Guess you like beating up those filthy capitalists, eh?

Moonsilver. Not for any real reason, but just because I like the look.

I often go for obviously inhuman shapes with Alchemicals though. Once played a Jade Caste that was literally a living tank (for like one session).

Yes.
Something something le sad merchants.

Also Tamuz, who somehow managed to outwit Sidereals even though in theory their bosses should be able to lolnope him at every turn and build Chiaoscuro into a major power.

I agree that the look is great.

If I went for an inhuman look, I'd probably choose insectoid. My education and interests are too grounded in the biological to entirely give up a humanoid or zoonoid form.
Ah well, Soulsteels look pretty cool.

Honestly the Alchemical book had pretty decent art all around. Each Exalted book has some pictures that were by bad but cheap artists, but this one kept that to a comparative minimum.

Not sure about the eastern nations, but Tamuz building Chiaroscuro up has literally just been shoehorned in to give Lunars atleast some feats going from 1e to 2e.

They were just a normal nation in 1e. Of course it doesn't make sense.

Starmetal.

I just like being the giant nerd who winds up keeping the team upgraded around-the-clock.

Reminder to never, ever choose to be born in Paragon in an Exalted jump. Nowhere worse for you to end up in Creation.

Why does Darth Vader have Xenomoprhs?

Look closely, for one the them has a lightsaber.

Shit

>If I went for an inhuman look, I'd probably choose insectoid. My education and interests are too grounded in the biological to entirely give up a humanoid or zoonoid form.
Yeah, usually went more biomechanical for Moonsilver. Think I had a giant silver drider once too.

Just doesn't fit as well as Jade to go full tank with Moonsilver.

Agreed. Though only if you're actually born there, really. Visiting isn't /near/ as bad.

It's really only the Oath you're required to take to live there, otherwise it's one of the best cities to be in. Just make sure you have access to Adamant Circle Countermagic (or equivalent) to remove it post-jump.

Why?

And if you look again, they have chainsaw knifes to tail tips!

This image is rich with imagery.

I love how it explains the first two chapters as some Siderial making stuff up.
What did I do this time?

Whoever makes the Alchemicals Jump needs a drawback that makes Autobot into Friend Computer and Autobotonia into Alpha Complex. Based on the discussion above, it's halfway there already.

Affirmative, citizen.

Knowledge of that drawback is treason.

>blaring Steven Universe songs at the Ebon Dragon

Yessss.

Easy. Fluff said drawback as a scenario wherein Autocthon agreed with the Viator of Nullspace around the time at some point after the Viator kicked the Ebon Dragon's ass, learned of Auto's torments by the other Primordials and got Auto to agree to his plan for transforming Auto into a Primordial-eating predator so he can bore into Malfeas and take revenge on the Titans now they're all crippled and shit.

You start in the middle of this process, while the Viator is rounding people up to be turned into soulsteal, transforming the Alchemicals into kill-crazy Creatures of Death like himself, promoting the more malicious inhabitants of Auto like OBERASHI, THE SHOGUN OF GENOCIDE (I can't not read that name in Aku's voice) and generally making life difficult.

Infernals a bestI think you do "completely" subsume your Coadjutor, but you can re-make them, perfectly, as one of your Third Circle Souls.

I'd take that drawback.

There's nothing about recreating your Coadjutor and going by the wording the 3CDs are newborn aspects of you, not a holdover.

ASA is right. If there's any hope for the things to survive, it's through some sort of custom heretical charm to preserve them through the process.

>Infernals a best
True.

>I think you do "completely" subsume your Coadjutor, but you can re-make them, perfectly, as one of your Third Circle Souls.
That's a perfectly valid interpretation as far as I am concerned. The book is silent on it though.

I don't know, seems like there's too much purpose behind that. Though it /does/ sound really cool.

Personally I'd fluff it as Autobot going insane and pulling the Divine Ministers and Metropoli with him. Or something.

You threaten the communist order apparently.

Who is this Violator?

Are you an ant or a soldier?

My waifus would call me an ant

What is the point of a waifu so big you can't fuck? Her vagina is the size of australia!

It is time for the Exalted Communist Order of Creation to throw off the shackles of the Guild and its insidious merchants!

Waifus are for loving and cuddlin.

You take Endowed

Size perks, mechas connected to your nervous system, Mantra, etc

>Reminder to marry skeletons

ftfy