End of this year?

>pumping no more than most alts
what is happening?

Burning half the total coins

yeah not to mention this is the new litecoin now

Did they mention a specific date?

yeah the 12th of this month

its not too late either user, if you get in soon

shiiieeetttt moving my miners over. been mining some small cap stuff. I'll make a modest buy into it. definitely sending over the hashing power at minimum.

Guys, look at the massive interest in LTC today. Once people realize LTC+ is 15x cheaper...you do the math

> mfw QuadrigaCX probably won't verify me until Monday
> mfw I will miss all these weekend gainz
Hodl me Veeky Forums

i think its bullshit but, there are rumors that it might be picked up by Coinbase. It would make sense given the low cost. I don't see coinbase picking up a coin that isn't mostly currency based. You might make an argument for a Monero but that is already kind of priced out for normies.

Coinbase is very biased. If they pick up a coin it has to be blowing sunshine up the asscrack of regulators or be able to pass their tests. The epitome of cucked. I love Monero by the way but I don't think cuckbase will sell it.

How many people believe this stupid fucking rumor. Coinbase is adding BCH and MAYBE Ripple. Jesus fucking christ you people really are brainlets.

yeah i agree, i just don't see them going with a technology/block-chain usage type coin. ether is kind of a catch all so thats fine. it has to be some kind of generic usage coin who's tech isn't gonna be surpassed/fall out of favor... Currency coins are the easiest to understand for the main public...

like i said, i think the vertcoin on coinbase rumor is bullshit but it wouldn't be a huge shock

I LOVE VTC

they aren't going to add ripple, and i even said 'i think its bullshit'

At the same time vertcoin is building network effect fast and I see rapid growth. There are a few others I view hitting Coinbase in the future but they are always going to be big name easy targets for those fucks.

VTC meets all requirements to be listed on Coinbase. Ppl on the vert sub have been dreaming about this for weeks. I don't think it'll happen since LTC is only in CB because Charlie Lee used to work there. However, VTC is often touted as BTC Bronze like LTC is Silver.

I've been mining VTC all year and have thousands. If it were to get listed I'd likely be worth hundreds of millions...so it's not gonna happen.

My feels exactly......

Brian armstrong is an ETH cuck at heart. I don't like what I hear out of him but if it happens they add VTC that would be great. XMR is already associated with child murder mentally so they would avoid it. My only lingering feeling is they will avoid privacy coins to appease the IRS.

No they're not. They're halving the mining rewards lol.

Is now the time to start mining VERTs?

That's a fair point regarding privacy. CB is cucked by the IRS now so it would be unexpected for them to add VTC which allows stealth addresses...

Oh well.

this thing has been pumping really well for the past 2 hours. unlike the other shit coins that are also up big, this one was starting to break out the week before bitcion went exponential

Exactly but at the same time the strong privacy coins may have the most organic financial support. They are less likely to be effected by wall street shenanigans if they try to attack networks. Either way VTC is a strong buy whether the reward is halving or there is a burn.