What would you spend 3 castings of wish on at level 3?

As a level 3 wizard.

EXP, EXP, EXP

The ability to curse/uncurse any item I can see with a curse of my choice as an at-will ability.

The ability to cast the Heal spell as a 1st level spell.

A blank spellbook in which I can write the name of a spell and a short description of its intended effect, and the spellbook will automatically fill in the necessary arcane formulae required for me to cast that spell, even if that means inventing a whole new spell in the process. I can erase these spells from the book simply by crossing out the name of the spell.

A castle, a princess and a treasure hoard.

The princess has to be a demon in bed.

Your wish is granted.
Enjoy the first and last night with your bride

Probably some sick Free Racial Template stacks.

Innate ability bonus.

It's not Witch Trainer but it's by the same guy, yes?

As in?

You say that like it's a bad thing

Slots, Sluts and Spats.

Candle of Invocation x3

>I wish I was a little bit taller
>I wish I was a baller
>I wish I had a girl with a phone, I would call her

use all three as Get Out Of Trouble Free cards. so probably all in the same fight

>not wishing for a rabbit in a hat with a bat
>not wishing for a six four Impala

1) I wish to be in possession of all truthful knowledge regarding wish-granting items in the world including the one I am using.
2a) If the wish-granting item I am using is not cursed, and if this wish-granting item is not the only wish-granting item in the world, I wish for all non-cursed wish-granting items in the world to be in my possession.
2b) If the wish-granting item I possess is cursed, then I wish for no further wishes.
2c) If the wish-granting item I possess is uncursed, but it is the only wish-granting item in existence, I try to wish for additional wishes.
2d) If 2c is unsuccessful, then I guess I wish for a fortune or something.
3) Reserved as a contingency in case something goes wrong with the previous wishes.

>2b) If the wish-granting item I possess is cursed, then I wish for no further wishes.

Can't wish when you're a brain-dead husk. Monkey's Paw always fucks, all the time. You simply never wish.

I wish I had all the wishes.

What is this from?

They don't totally fuck you on the first wish. They screw you subtly one the first wish and escalate on the second wish. They don't give you the fate-worse-than-death until the third wish.

Why not Heal as a cantrip?

To reach level 4.
To reach level 5.
To reach level 6.

why not to reach level infinity?

I feel like I saw a link to some sort of dress up witch trainer thing on /aco/ the other day. You could probably find it in the 2 threads for that kind of shit they always have up

Pretty sure Wish only allows you to gain 1 level per casting. Probably varies from edition to edition, but that's what I remember.

Alternatively, wish for +3 to my primary attribute.

if it's not omnipotent, it's not a real wish.

I wish for the ability to cast the spell Wish once a day at my current level, I wish for a 2 foot long, 4 inch in girth prehensile cock and a bowl of salad.

Well it probably isn't a real wish by that definition then. I think most people here would assume he's talking about the wish spell
I don't think gaining exp from wish was ever really a raw thing at least in 3.5 and up. The closest I can think of is the deck of many things giving experience, but that's a fucking deathtrap

Make Anime Real.
Make me a magical girl.
Cake.

I wish for the following:

>Non-cursed Headband of Intellect +6
(You can attach an armor augment crystal to any magic item that grants a bonus to AC)

>Non-cursed Orange Prism Ioun Stone disguised as a Dull Grey Ioun Stone

>Non-cursed Feycraft Leafweave Animate Duelist's Cloak +3/Non-Cursed Feycraft Twilight Duelist's Cloak +3/Non-Cursed Feycraft Leafweave Defending Duelist's Cloak +3/Cloak of Resistance +5, with a non-cursed Greater Augment Crystal of Arrow Deflection attached and the following enhancements: un-cursed Feycraft Adamant Shield Spikes of Warding +3 with un-cursed Greater Augment Crystal of Return, and a Wand Holder

Poor editing on this one. I was gonna put a +5 Ring of Resistance with an armor augment crystal on it here, but then I remembered the crazy things you can do with duelist's cloaks from that one issue of Dragon magazine.
It's an armor, a shield, and a weapon, in addition to a cloak!

Vest of the Arch Magi
Greater Metamagic Rod of Maximize
Ring of Solar Wings

Enjoy being a flying invincible cunt

1) To be able to know what card is to be drawn before doing so when I or anyone else is drawing from a deck of many things.

2) To have an otherwise unaltered deck of many things always on hand that I can draw from, which replaces itself with a fresh deck when exhausted.

Then I would go and get urchins or something to draw the crap cards and draw the good ones myself.

Third wish would be for a really good evil laugh since I'm also probably the BBEG now.

>Make Anime Real.
Quit while you're ahead mate

>Draws a mountain of treasure, and a powerful magic sword at once.
>Wow kid, now you try drawing three cards!

Not just evil, but also kind of a dick. Definitely the BBEG.