Are these the only thing worse to step on than a piece of lego?

Are these the only thing worse to step on than a piece of lego?

Holy shit this hurts.

Also, which color scheme do you like for your dice? I like swirly colors.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/22975638/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I HATE stepping on wet cloth. But as far as pain, yes. d4s are dreadful, though I've only stepped on one when I went to a player's house for a session, the messy bastards.

I'm a fan of swirly, but I also like vibrant solids, like a radioactive green. Translucent dice a shit, and yellow often looks like piss, so fuck that noise.

I don't think you understand how painful it is to step on a piece of lego. d4 does not even compare to those awful sharp edges, all the little nubs tearing at your flesh...

They are pretty bad though.

I like a simple black letters/white background for my dice. Easy to read.

>Are these the only thing worse to step on than a piece of lego?
A literal nail or screw would be worse.

>Also, which color scheme do you like for your dice?
I'm not picky, I will take almost any dice color scheme so long as the color of the dice surface and the color of the numbers are distinct enough to be clearly read from any reasonable distance.

don't be showing me your red dice with crimson lettering because I'd take serious issue with that absurdity.

Dice thread?

A. Yes.

B. I like my dice opaque, solid colors, easy to differentiate at a glance. Right now, my DMing dice-bag looks like this:

2 d2s, white pips on black (pic related)
2 d3s, red numbers on black (koplow)
2 d4s, white (also pic related)
2 d5s, light orange (gamescience)
12 d6s, red (chessex)
2 d8s, blue (chessex)
2 d10s, green (chessex)
1 d%, purple (chessex)
2 d12s, yellow (chessex, old style with the tiny numbers on the faces)
1 d16, light blue (koplow)
2 orange d20s and 1 indigo d20 (nice to have the odd color for monsters with a claw/claw/bite attack routine) (chessex)

You monster

When I was a kid, my brother and I were swimming in the lake, and he stepped on the square bottom of a broken Jack Daniels bottle. That looked like it hurt more.

I like easy-to-read numerals on my dice. I don't care too much about color.

Stepping on a foam mattress with my barefeet is the worth feeling ever, I'd much rather step on lego or a d4.

Also why do so many people step on d4s? pick your fucking dice up if you drop them.

whoever designed this definitely intended to murder someone.
We've found our BBEG.

broken glass is pretty bad to stand on, user

>Stepping on a foam mattress with my barefeet is the worth feeling ever,
are you kidding? that is a lovely feeling... it's so soft.

Apparently these bastards aren't much fun to step on.

Was literally about to post that. There's something about those horrible blunt prongs that leaves horrible purple bruises.

I once stepped on a cluster of oysters hidden in the mud during low tide. There was so much dirt and mud I thought I cut one of my toes off.

They grow in clumps.

Well I like fancy dice
I don't really get all that "easy to read at glance" meme
I had a party of five players plus DM each one using different set of qworkshop custom dice and only one was anywhere near problematic nuclear ones, and even that not enough to generate any serious delays in game.
Another problematic set with different group was with transparent ones, but most are just fine.
I personally have those,

Hard to read shitdice.

twas a fun thread
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/22975638/

Pic related. This was the OP's deleted pic