WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

JUST

lol rip

haha shitcoin

holy fuck i just sold my bags. fuck lmao

rip in piss

REKT

Just

Some would say, it wasn't a very SAFE investment.

Why are they getting delisted?

HAAAAAAA

Buy the dip goy!

>Bittrex

PEDRO!

That's exactly what I would call my coin if I were a Pajeet scammer.

That's a shame man, I'm sorry for your losses. There is a pattern tho: so far they have delisted two tokens that mimic exchange services (BTS, SAFEX). No to be a dick, but bancor does this very thing.

BUY THE DIPPP

I am unironically gonna buy the dip. Heading over to craptopia, might wait a little though.

I just got fucking REKT on this coin. I was thinking due to the Alpha launch it might see a fair moon on the leadup to the 15th. Bought in at 240. Notice it start to recover over the last couple of days, feeling breddy good at this point. Bittrex is delisting this coin on the 15th

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Literally screamed at the top of my lungs and broke some shit.

JUST.

what is the reason for the delisting???

it will only be used on it's onw exchange i think

I have no idea. It is an exchange mimic and as user above pointed out Bittrex has recently delisted one other.

FUCK. a month and a half of grinding dips and rebounds gone. I was just starting to get some momentum going.

this image is great, not only does it show how small the brainlet is but also shows him purchasing at the ATH and crashing afterwards

Fuck this shit coin. Thank god I got out losing only a few satoshis. Huge lesson. I got an uneasy feeling watching the retard CEO speak in his youtube videos. Guy is super unpolished and said a lot of fluff. Never making this mistake again. Rule #2: Invest in a management that you have faith in and that functions with integrity. That guy is a fucking putz