$750

Not a normie, but admitted crypto-newfag. I have just today set up my coinbase account and figured out my KeepKey. I am now ready to spread 750 dollars across bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin.

How would you spread 750, anons?

I am aware of the potential volatility related to the opening of futures, will most likely buy in on Sunday evening accordingly. Just wanted to hear some input.

i put all in btc myself

>ready to spread 750 dollars across bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin
Dumb idea. That's what the masses buy because it's all coinbase offers.
There's plenty of better coins on other markets.
Buy ETH now and send it to another exchange for more options.

LTC mooned.
BTC is about to crash.
ETH is about to moon. Seems easy enough.

The best way to do this would be
Coinbase>GDAX>bittrex right? Ive read on here that by this way you have to pay no fees

hello pajeet, kill yourself

buy some shit on bittrex only hope to make it

Thats part of the plan. Like I said, I will be storing on KeepKey and will probably be using other exchanges. But I'm starting full newfag here so gonna go the newfag route. Just until my original portfolio is established.

20% LTC 80% ETH no btc until crash happens

lol

So what, just buy one ETH and hold the other $250 for BTC dip? And avoid LTC? Would have no money for BTC otherwise. 750 is what I'm ready to put in, total.

Put it all in LTC. Not kidding

BTC is about to crash
ETH will not moon because the network is still 200% fucked by kitties
LTC just mooned, but there is no reason for it to stop

Put it ALL in BTC. I'm 100% serious and would not steer you wrong. This is a chance of a lifetime for you OP. Not only is it going past $20k today, but by the end of the week it will be at $50k+ It will reshape the financial world and create a new class of people.

If ETH will monn. How it would be: x2, x5, x10?

>LTC mooned
>thats it, LTC is OVER!

>Coinbase>GDAX>bittrex
Yea, but bittrex is having withdrawal problems now. I would try binance, etherdelta or shapeshift.

50% btc
30% eth
20% ltc
Wait 2 years and you'll be glad you did that.
I'm talking about having like 50k waiting for you.

Or do like Veeky Forums say, buy shitcoins and stay poor.
If you're not behind your coins constantly you have a good chance of seeing them go to almost 0.
90% of them die, even Veeky Forums don't remember about the coins shilled 2 months ago that lost 80% of their value.

All in SALT

hey guys what about dragoncoin

And be sure that you get XLM

You can trade directly from alts to btc in any decent exchange. Spread across Ltc and Eth to maximize profits while btc crashes and then buy the dip. Or just straight short btc with all your money

you can't go wrong holding any of the three coins
don't fall for the day trading meme

WIth that amount you’re spread pretty thin. I agree you should get some ETH and xfer to Bittrex and get some XLM. Better chance to make some big gains. Ultimately it’s not going to hurt you to invest in the other three, it’s just a matter of how long it takes for you to make money with them. In the long run everyone who owns BTC, ETH, LTC is going to make some money.

All in on ETH if you think the Devs can deliver everything they're working on (you'll be looking at at least $10k per ETH 18 months from now). This all assumes you don't want to day trade. 2025 ETH will be $250k a piece.

ALL ON LTC RIGHT NOW WE ARE GOING PLACES BABY

Lmao deluded buttcoin bagholder.

all in LTC. The moonride is far from over. 700USD EOY

Okay. So I guess I am just going to buy 1 whole of both ETH and LTC and call it a day then? And check BTC on say Tuesday?

Litecoin and dash.

Im slowly starting to see these two get adopted by more and more industries.

Normies can wrap their head around the whole currency thing, and it's only a matter of time before everyone realises BTC is shit and DASH/LTC are much better.

As for ethereum

that seems reasonable. ether is due for a pump

dubs of truth. 200 dollar ltc tomorrow

Dash is considered a joke by tech peers, the darknet won't touch it, its subreddit is a ghost town, the whole thing is hype and hot air. Sell while you're ahead.

Thanks to anyone who gave helpful input. So the generel consensus is to expect a BTC dip?