Post about X-Wing, Armada, FFG's Star Wars RPGs, d6, d20 (Saga), movies, shows, books, comics, vidya, lego...

Post about X-Wing, Armada, FFG's Star Wars RPGs, d6, d20 (Saga), movies, shows, books, comics, vidya, lego, lore and everything else Star Wars related

Previous Thread: Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault and the Star Wars LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZkpXpbJ1

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

brushonfire.com/project-5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for ARC-170 FUCKING WHEN

Expected to release sometime in September-October.

SOON

Just started Armada by picking up the Liberty, what would you recommend picking up to go with it?

Do you seriously have to post this on every thread?

Soon. Jesus Christ, you ARCfags have gotten whinier than the Gunboatfags and at least the Gunboatfags can claim that their shipfu has been ignored by FFG and pre-acquisition LucasArts.

Anyone in the northern NJ area looking for an Armada/Xwing group?

it dulls the pain for a few seconds.

Love OP's picture. Posting some ships myself.

is the ARC-170 the only way to get a astromech and a crew slot?
and what is the most broken, or silly, thing you can do with that combo?

He really makes the gun turrets a bit too big in general.

Yeah, kinda makes ships look smaller than they are.

Even his Juggernaut tank had massive turrets.

That's cool, it's a very good ship, but the wings seem a bit too short.

Rebel Transports and Rebel Fighter Squadrons. Liberty isn't great at handling opposing squadrons (so you want fighters to screen for it) or coordinating its own fighters (and Rebel Transports are a cheap way to do issue squadron commands).

Help me Veeky Forums, you're my only hope.

I'm deciding between Carnor and Soontir.

I want to try Palp Aces, as My Crackswarm just managed to get me a medal. There's an upcoming tournament, and I don't have time to practice more than 1-2 games against beginners before it.

I Know I want to do palp aces, as I just got a raider. I also really like Stele in an X7 defender with VI and mk2 engines (stresshogs, etc), and will be running him. My palp will be an OGP with Ion Projectors, at minimum.

That leaves 34. I can't decide between Inquisitor with Prockets, or Carnor with a soontir-esque loadout.

Also, for Carnor, should he have Hull Upgrade or Stealth Device if I do take him?

What do you think? I'm expecting to see some wave 9 stuff at this tournament.

which classic X-wings are still viable, since all i see is biggs. i feel bad keeping them as shelf decorators

I hate Wes (i play empire)
I assume that means he is viable. He's always stealing my tokens and being PS10

Wedge's agility stripping has murdered whisper many a time as well.

Luke, Wes, Wedge.

x-wing pilot abilities are godlike, they do work

Luke with R3

I don't think there's anything really degenerate yet. R3-A2 + Tactician could be kinda mean. Maybe R2-D2 + Nien Nunb for superior kiting?

This will always be the best version of Grevious.

Not that god awful time filler used in the TCW.

Kyle Katarn is a bigger Marie Sue than Rey.

I require shitposting pictures, for my players are weak, and my Obi Wan is getting old.

What is this meme. I don't get the synergy.

Rey doesn't have a sweet beard or a bitchin' jacket tho

Luke is an anomaly among X-Wing pilots in that his ability is a substantial bonus to defense (change one focus to an evade). He's probably the only X-Wing pilot for whom assigning an R3 isn't a poor choice of astro slot, since it compounds with his pilot ability and he' has a high enough PS to get use out of it.

Huh... Neat

Questanon (sometimes) delivers

alright, im gonna give luke skywalker a chance to be the hero he was meant to be

she has goggles, those are cool

What is that model of ship again?
That's a Corellion one right?

But why was he wearing office clothes to a sports practice area?

Last one for now, I think.

>Take TIE/IN
>Fold wings backward
>Mash the whole thing flat

Eh.

If I remember right he worked as a secretary for the Yankees

Im starting to consider buying a rebel transport for Xwing mainly for the droids and t65 pilots, is the transport itself any good in epic matches? It would be my first epic ship.

Not even full-length Interceptor wings.

That's the part that fucking kills me.

They already increased the width a fuckload, gotta save SOME space in whatever corner of the hanger they stack these flapjacks.

I bet they fit into vertical slots like a toaster.

>(SEPT)

>$35

Jesus christ on a pogo stick.

>Thirty-five (35) dollarydoos

what the fuck I preordered one for less than half that price

Is this official art or fanart?

what ship is that? Looks comfy

I asked that too, haven't got an answer yet...

It'll be $20 (US) as standard for a large-fighter pack (Starviper, Punisher, K-Wing, G-1A).

That image is cunt-dollars, from krikey-land.

I get why Luke is good, but I'm still confused as to why R3 is supposedly so good with Luke. Isn't R3 ok with everyone? What makes Luke special?

This is the normal price in my city. There are three gaming stores and the ARC-170 only varies in price by a few cents between them. I could probably buy them from some gray market website, but I'd rather support the local dudes.

Check out this totally not-hyperbolic example:
>Luke attacks
>He rolls 1 hit, two focus
>"WELP" says Luke's player, "IMA CONVERT THATT'N EYE-BALL TO AN EVADE AND SPEND ME FOCUS TO CHANGE THE OTHER"
>Luke lands two hits
>Luke now has an evade token
>Some mook TIE takes a shot at him
>TWO CRITS?!?!
>Luke rolls one focus, one blank evade dice
>HAHA NOT SO
>Luke 'Lukes' one focus into an evade, spends his evade token
>Two evades from nothing
At best, other pilots could only get 1 evade from nothing with R3.

Luke/R3 isn't going to be the new king of the meta by a long way, but you end up with an X-Wing that's a lot harder to hit than it has any right to be. It's interesting because you have a feasible reason to put Luke in the squad.

Looks like it's official concept art for TFA. Doesn't say what stage of production it was made.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks user. I got it now.

Have a CorSec E-wing that I found for your time.

Ohh nice. Rebel Vets when?

I think it's either:

The YT-1760 (pic related) but it's missing the pointy jagged 'Falcon' bits.

Some artists impression of Greedo's personal ship, The Manka Hunter. Its canonical appearance is different, but when has that ever stopped anyone?

Idk when, but I shall pray. Not even religious and I'll pray.

i have a feeling that its already here.
But called heroes of the resistance.

But muh e-wing. :(

>Maximum Squint.

looks kinda orky.

>"Rebel Ace" for T-65
>26pts, PS6, Astromech / EPT / Torpedo / Modification

>Title: "Rogue Squadron Pilot" (1pt) (You may only equip this card if your Pilot Skill is 5 or higher) - After spending a target lock, you may assign a focus token to a friendly ship at range-1

>Title: "T-65C-A2 Retrofit" (2pts) - Your upgrade bar gains the [System] Icon. Your maneuver dial gains the [Segnor's Loop 3-left/3-right] maneuver.

If it's official I can't find it in The Art Of TFA. Which is interesting.

We know A-Wings are going to be in Episode VIII so I wonder if we'll see FO Interceptors too.

Both titles look tasty, but the S-loop part of the second one doesn't look like it'd work. How'd you handle that from a gameplay point of view? Does the player just do the loops or does he have to say it's a loop before flipping his dial?

Oh, good point...I guess I'd change it to "After performing a [3-bank left] or [3-bank right], if you are not stressed, you may rotate your ship 90 degrees. Then receive a stress token."

Wasn't it from the 1919 game that got cancelled?

It would have to be more like "When you reveal a [3 Turn] maneuver you may instead treat it as a red [3 Stengor's loop]

Also, I think that first title should be 0 points. Compare it to the TIE/D title and the A-wing Test Pilot. Both give the ship additional functionality without adding a ton to the cost. Although I think the Rogue squadron title will end up being something even more crazy.

reverse google images found brushonfire.com/project-5/

Looks like he worked on the cancelled Boba Fett game based on some of the other images.

Better

I think I agree about the RS title, it's just very easy to go from good to overpowered in X-Wing with a small difference so I stayed conservative. My thinking is that the Rogues are some of the best pilots the Alliance can field, but really shine when they operate as a squadron.

Bruh, what if, if there ever is one and why the hell wouldn't there be, a Rogue title that was like "After performing a [Target Lock] or [Focus] action, each other friendly ship with the Rogue Squadron title within range-1 may perform a free [Target Lock] or [Focus] action.

>We know A-Wings are going to be in Episode VIII

???

There have been photos from the production which include A-Wing chassis props.

Hell, I think members of the British royalty sat in it.

Actually, the best RS title would be something like "After you execute a speed 1 or 2 maneuver, you may preform a free barrel roll." Suddenly you've given x-wings the ability to re-position, and it's not even dependent upon normal action economy. It also fits with the concept that the x-wing is dangerous in a dogfight, but at slower speeds than the various TIE fighters.

Photo from a set visit.

being royalty has perks I had not even considered.

>Mark Hammil is laughing because Harry called it an 'A-wing' when it's actually a new model Jedi Starfighter

Posting again, because I posted it with about 20 posts to autosage in the last thread.

I think the A-Wing just got a paint job swap.

Amazing stuff as always, user. Is that a Starviper with the wings folded in? Also like the de-rebelled HWK.

Think the E-9 would ever end up in X-Wing?

it appears in Star Wars Commander as a rebel ship and could easily also be a scum ship.

Oh shit.

Nice stuff.

One of the guys in my local group painted up a HWK to look like the planet express ship, even going so far as to move the turret to the top. It's hilarious to see on the table.

The inner wings are folded down, while the outer portions are folded out. It reduces the overall size of the ship for easier storage, while still keeping an aggressive silhouette.

>Think the E-9 would ever end up in X-Wing?
Why not? Anything's possible. FFG clearly doesn't give a shit anymore.

Fucking Sabine I swear.

she is easily the worst thing in Rebels. A spray painting Mando with a punk haircut and teen tude. Fucking whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and she's the genesis of the starbird too. Which is the worst. It deserves so much better than her.

A query for /swg/; who do you think would be the better fuck? Zeltrons or Twi'lek's?
Let's just line up the benefits of both and compare.

Twi'leks
>probably a sex slave at some point, knows what she's doing
>female culture is inherently submissive, so she'll do whatever you want and enjoy it more
>servile and willing
>good dancers
>Taste the Rainbow level of skin colors

Zeltrons
>empathic, so your pleasure is their pleasure
>all of them know what they're doing
>into more then one partner because that means more pleasure to empathically enjoy
>comes in various shades of red and pink

I'd add that Twi'leks also have a more exotic look.

...so you like risks?

What, like it's the family crest of a oneshot edgelord character who is a jedi trained by Darth Vader who then rebels that Lucas invented 30 years after the fact?

that being no longer canon was one of the good things about the EU going away.

Replacing it with a teenaged mando street artist is wasting the chance to make right on it.

Zeltrons seem like a pretty lame attempt to one up Tentacle Heads as a lewd/wank race.