Trying to come up with a backstory for my character

I was assigned pic related for my design...anyone have a damned reason why such a being would exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R43dYg_Kuc0
youtu.be/ZTidn2dBYbY
mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/pd/ThemeID.1298800/productID.251498800#.V8V4tDXuPMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like pic related, except with bear gays instead of little girls.

IN THE YEAR OF 2001 RAGOZAR SLAYER OF THE CHAOS WIZARD NAMSIGAR WAS LOCKED AWAY IN A BLOCK OF ICE. UNTIL THE U.S. ARMY UNCOVERED HIS BODY THE AMERICAN SCIENTISTS DISCOVERED RAGOZARS BODY WAS HEAVILY DAMAGED SO THEY REPLACED HIS BODY PARTS WITH EXPERIMENTAL SHERMAN TANK ARMOR NOW HE FIGHTS FOR FREEDOM ONLY TO DISCOVER NAMSIGAR IS ALSO STILL ALIVE IS NOW WORKING WITH THE SOVIETS BUT HE IS ALSO OUTFITTED WITH RUSSIAN MiG GUNSHIP PARTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=R43dYg_Kuc0

He served in the Barbarian Legion, but was horribly wounded. The only treatment that could possibly save his life would be to exchange the damaged parts with cybernetics, but all they had on hand was a decommissioned tank.

This is as good as it's going to get, user.
But please, have some more soundtrack for this hero.
youtu.be/ZTidn2dBYbY

Setting, seriousness on scale from 1 to 10?

>seriousness
It's a he-man figure with tank parts, what do you think?

so hes be like, 50 feet tall?

...probably like, an 8. My GM is a fucking weirdo

Is it Masters of Umdaar?

Make sure to demand an annoying buddy NPC, OP.

Once there was a good little gun, who was happy with his gunsmith papa. But then knife wielding bandits kill the gunsmith and steal his lunch. So the little gun grew up, swearing vengeance. Now he wanders from town to town, trying to find the men that killed his papa.

Is this a legit Master of the Universe? Or is it a Galaxy Warrior?

Legit-ish... it's a modern collector's series.
mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/pd/ThemeID.1298800/productID.251498800#.V8V4tDXuPMo

So's Mo-larr, Eternian Dentist.

Road warrior humiliated by a rival clan.

He's hunting down the people who did that to him and using them as a source of body parts. The head clanner will come last. Tank man is going to wear his face.

He's out to murder everyone who made fun of his idea for a helmet canon. Except the helmet canon actually was a really stupid idea so he's gonna just use an off the shelf rifle.

So your dad fucked a tank once. Big fuckin deal.

TANKFACE, heroic Master of Warcrimes

I like this one best, so far.

aww yiiiis

My friend got these two assigned to him, any ideas how we can get a backstory that works for both of us?

These two are obviously in a loving relationship...Maybe the gay dwarf and his gorillasexbot are Tankface' roomies on Castle Glowskull or something?