XRP

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google, Santander, Seagate, etc.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Luxembourg
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force
5) Sits on IMF Fintech Advisory Board
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets
8) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech
9) Q1 2017 - $6.7 million in institutional purchases of XRP
10) Q2 2017 - $21 million in institutional purchases of XRP
11) Q3 2017 - $19.6 million in institutional purchases of XRP
12) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix
13) Partnership with AMEX announced on 11/16/17
14) $100 million XRP denominated hedge fund announced on 11/28/17
55) 55 Billion XRP Lockup announced 12/7/17

If you can't see the writing on the wall here... well, you're fucking hopeless.

Other urls found in this thread:

fedpaymentsimprovement.org/wp-content/uploads/fptf-member-roster.pdf?elqTrackId=E4CE1CF9077E6BB50C7E8DB3B055E84B&elq=8657bceab95949179fd2f44ce046adb9&elqCampaignId=814&elqaid=8971&elqat=1
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1685012/000168501216000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
policy.csbs.org/2017/10/19/csbs-announces-fintech-advisory-panel-members/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh hell I forgot: 61 Bank Consortium out of Japan announce RippleNet is "Production Ready" on 12/6/17

1: not from any of those companies
4: nope
5: nope

what gives this coin value tho

I don't get it fuuu

I have some but still wat

Wtf are you joking?

XLM is Jed's true vision.

1) You're a fucking liar.
4) Yep: fedpaymentsimprovement.org/wp-content/uploads/fptf-member-roster.pdf?elqTrackId=E4CE1CF9077E6BB50C7E8DB3B055E84B&elq=8657bceab95949179fd2f44ce046adb9&elqCampaignId=814&elqaid=8971&elqat=1
5) Yep: sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1685012/000168501216000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

Care to get BTFO some more?

Just bought $10 in XRP, see you guys in 2 years when I have 10 Lambos

16) Warren Buffet sells all holdings to purchase XRP exclusively, small brained nibbas denied tendies!

Sorry I actually fucked up number 5, I'm drunk. Point still stands: policy.csbs.org/2017/10/19/csbs-announces-fintech-advisory-panel-members/

it's a privately owned shitcoin. the crypto market has always been about decentralization of banking. YOU don't see the writting on the wall. The fact that it has 30 billion coins in circulation, plus the fact that it'ws privately owned, guarantee that it will NEVER grow faster than most cryptos (even digibyte and dogecoin will outperform this shitcoin in price). You can't force people to accept that your shitcoin is worth 10x more than it is right now. In my opinion it's overpriced at 20 cents. Holding the token doesn't do anything other than help fund Ripple Technology for banks, because they won't even buy the tokens from the exchange. If they are buying tokens directly from Ripple, what good is this token? Only banks that are partnered with Ripple will have any use for it. Not only is XRP low value, because it's a horrible store of value and centralized, but it also has no clear use case for HODLers. You are too emotional about this Ripple company and their private project. Meanwhile, they couldn't care less if you are "investing" in their stupid tokens. You will sit and watch as the crypto market raises and XRP stays down by comparison. You've been warned. Dump your bags or you WILL lose money. With big bankos you always lose, don't you know that already?

>You will lose money

I bought in at 3 cents. Tell me more.

then you should sell at 30 cents and move on. it will never have any use for you. the features of XRapid are useless to you, unless you're a bank (and the banks will NOT buy XRP from you, but directly from Ripple). Are you just waiting to sell your tokens to someone dumber than you? Because if so, I would like to tell you that the dumb people alredy bought XRP using Bitcoin 7 months ago. That's when you should have sold your XRP for Bitcoin. You've been BAMBOOZLED. You're a cuck now. hahahahha.

Your bitcoin spent on ripple has increased more % in value, so you lost money. What else do you wanna know?

>MUSICOIN >>>>>>>>> XRP

Regards

>Made 10x my money
>cuck

Yeah ok.

I bought in USD. I could give a fuck about bitcoin. It's a fucking dinosaur and I'm not going to sit around for 6 fucking hours waiting for my money to move.

I bought BTC in USD and converted it to XRP that has not grown as much as BTC. I dont care though, I only care about funding the banks. You are the definition of cuck.

I care about funding my wallet. XRP has substantially outperformed BTC this year, even with the current rally. Get fucked, cultist.

The Gold Standard you used to buy your shit coin that pump and dumps between 20-25 cents. Cultist ok. Realist is more like it. I guess you hate air and water as well.

Still outperformed btc. Bet that just chaps your ass, doesn't it.

Ha ha. Fuck off loser.

Crypto market is about decentralization and yet the Chinese BTC mining farms managed to centralize this. Any coin that is valuable will fall prey to this. Decentralization only works if it is a coin that has no real world (read:making money) use.

Seems like people dont understand the yuuuuge potential it has. And its worldwide recognized by governments and regulators and FI'S please brainlets you need to use your brain

Hell I bought at .006. XRP beat the fucking pants off BTC in my case. Stay salty.

Can't wait for you to zerpslave for me you short sighted idealogical child.

Priced in

tldr; buy ripple, stay poor. enjoy

when XRP goes down to 300 satoshi in BTC value, I may buy some of it (only using my BTC profits, of course). You will always be a cuck to Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is osolete. The sooner you realize this, the better. Unless of course you still use AOL Aas a search engine...

Huehuehuehue
Reference rates will change; )
Jamie dimon gives a fuck about bitcorn but theyve send 15 executives to ripple headquarters for some consultation ;)

but xrp holders sider with the banks and when you are all btfo, we get our rewards. we sold out for ripple.

Bitcoin is my cuck faggot. My fucking gains are unreal.

No I love buying this coin when it hits 20 and selling at 23 like clock work. If I was more patiened I wait till it his 25 cents but i dont have all month for "big news"

XRP bag holders are usually the ones who have the time to shitpost on Veeky Forums since your coin doesnt move.

Do the math brainlet. Xrp BTFO btc this year.

>my gains keep me from chasing pump and dumps
Ok

Literally no risk holding some XRP & BTC/alt coins, why do retards think we are holding 100% XRP?

Fact of the matter is XRP is actually a better currency (to actually use) than BTC right now. It's fast as fuck, fuck all transaction costs and has no track record of failure

ripple is shit

>Implying banks will scramble to buy only 1 billion a year from Ripple.

1800 come on now. If they are going to buy they are going to buy both from ripple and privately.

This is my concern. What's going to raise the price? Will banks start buying huge amounts of XRP as they adopt the system?

STOP POSTING THIS GODDAMN PICTURE

Yes they already are. you can read the escrow report addressing the multi trillion dollar problem they are solving on the ripple website.

i click on it every time. its terrible

calm down
it's the first time ive posted it

That is one too many times.

How likely is it that banks will create their own versions of XRP instead? Is there an advantage to using ripple?

pls respond

First of all it's not that simple / worth the time and cost to just create their own version, when ripple is an already functioning product that is already tried and tested, backed by enormous development and testing. Second of all the advantage of ripple is that, although they work closely with banks, they are still a third party. Banks aren't going to want to use a protocol and token system that has been created by a competing bank.

Thanks, makes sense.
Would this put Ripple in a position of power over banks?

>implying they have any choice

>Ripple
>Born in early 2000s by MIT researchers
>Originally an ingenious idea of networked lending that could genuinely have made banks obsolete, making all sources of credit P2P
>Banks realize this threat, they steer ripple towards some needless inter-bank money transfer system
>Ripple's original purpose now lobotomized, castrated and soon to be shot between the eyes

tis a shame.

the purpose will die, the GAINS will live