Its a bubble!

>its a bubble!
>its gonna pop by tonight!
>its gonna pop tomorrow i swear!
legit made me kek
never change Veeky Forums

>no penis

I'm as heavy in BTC as the next guy but its pretty fucking obvious it's a bubble.

The real question is how far it can actually go.. we are witnessing the ultimate test of human greed right now boys lets go

We've been saying Monday fag. Pay attention.

let me guess
come monday you will say "Next Week"

gibbs nips milky

You dont even know what a bubble is you fuck.

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD!

MMOOOODDDDDDSSSSSS!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WOW those are fucking perky. Seriously haven't seen that since before kids. fml.

I know precisely what a bubble is, we were in a bubble back in 2013 and it took 3 years for us to recover back to the peak after that and btc is currently in a bubble again right now.
People could argue back in june eth was in a mini bubble too but it's certainly true for plenty shit alt coins back then such as DGB for example

>i will surely cash out!
>i will surely get lambodambo to drive through clean streets!

That doesnt explain anything about a "bubble" in any way shape or form.

I assumed you already understood what a fucking bubble was considering you were accusing me of not understanding what a bubble is?

Those bubbles you're referring to were calculated attacks by the monies class. Bubble is the explanation they give to retards who are too stupid to understand what happened.

Wow you're actually a retard.

What a waste of my time replying to you

Sauce on the cum custodian?

BIT COIN IS A B-B-BUBBLE HURRRR.
What a fucking moron. Why are you even here. Do you browse Veeky Forums just to spew your bitter bullshit to everyone all day?

>bubble not even half the size of dotcom era
>"guys it's the ultimate test, guys"

It’s not ‘pretty fuckin obvious’ it’s a bubble though. Where have you seen anything about BTC that’s ‘obvious’, let alone ‘pretty fuckin obvious’?

BTC, and crypto in general, is not a bubble. That’s like a horse-and-carriage driver saying that automobiles are a bubble. Crypto is the technology to replace fiat currency, just as cars replaced carriages, and it won’t stop growing until it’s consumed every currency on Earth. At the moment, BTC is leading that charge, and we’re only at the very beginning.

Velvet Sky

BTC is a store of value. It's completely impractical and pointless to use for actual transactions.

I was banned for saying 'braaap' in a thread, and this faggot posted nudes with no consequences.

The mods on biz truly are untermensch

For now it is, but again, that’s akin to saying Karl Benz’ first car was worthless because it couldn’t do 0-60 in 0.9 seconds

grow a chin