REQt Network

Price predictions after yesterdays disaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

ing.com/Newsroom/All-news/ING-announces-winners-of-the-Innovation-Studio-startup-pitch.htm
crunchbase.com/organization/moneytis
ft.com/content/a3f63cda-97af-11e7-b83c-9588e51488a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What disaster?They cant leave the ing logo up because it causes trouble for eu banks to be linked to icos.The ing team still vetted them down from 65 startup applicants, and still are in talks with them.The testnet is also coming anytime in the next 13 days.

If you think yesterday was a disaster, you don't get it. I don't think you're fit for crypto.

ING still a silent advisor, Request is still meeting with them. They were transparent enough with the community to tell us and not just give a winking smiley when we asked them about a google partnership. I’m more comfy than ever. We will recover and get an ATH in the next week.

You mean respectable companies don't lure you into investments using skateboard memes? Wtf? I sold my house...

Where were they transparent enough? They used ING as an USP in the crypto world. Ton of ICO investors have asked Chris in slack about the meetings etc...and he always avoided direct responses.
How can you even know that they are a silent investor? Never fuck with investors, but nobody cares in crypto anyway with the short sighted vision. Moon to $1 Q1 2018. Right? RIGHT?

ING backed moneyitis . Moneyitis failed. Team founds REQ. Claims to be backed by ING. People inquire at ING about REQ. ING knows nothing about it. They tell them to take down the fucking logo and stop committing fraud.

This. Fucking lying KIKES. People are so blinded by greed. Wow.

this is the dumbest fud i ever read

No arguments given. Thank you.

Moneytis didnt fail, was making profits,they simply saw a bigger and better idea in crypto.All the moneytis clients are being moved over to request.Do you just sit and make things up all day?Its the internet, people can fact check in seconds.

Lol. It s a failed company. How often do I have to say that? I am sick of people like you. Nothing is ever negative. You probably have no experience in crypto. I am in it since 2012. You probably have less than 10k invested.

I know for a fact that ING has been having a hard on for blockchain for years now and that request is their main focus of all possible projects right now.

Company was making profit, again its all out there.

ing.com/Newsroom/All-news/ING-announces-winners-of-the-Innovation-Studio-startup-pitch.htm

"In total, 68 startups from all over Europe applied to compete. After careful deliberation, 10 were invited to pitch in front of five different reviewing committees consisting of 40 reviewers in total including ING employees, venture capitalists, startup enthusiasts, investors, bloggers and members of startups organizations. After a full-day with five pitches and thorough questioning, the three winners were selected."

Ing listed here as moneytis investor
crunchbase.com/organization/moneytis

Lol disaster, there was just the usual dump post news, and it was not even so big, weak hands and wannabe traders in slack were selling thinking thinking to buy back sub ico and had to FOMO back in.
Moneytis is a working product, and the rest you wrote is unsubstantiated bullshit. You must be one of those idiots that sold.

They said in the early investors part of slack that they were having meetings and in regular contact with ING. They also said they would never announce an ING meeting again because it was shilled on Veeky Forums for about a week.

Sure, buddy . In fact, I ll tell my lawyer now to send a letter to ING and inquire about the "partnership". I sold yesterday, yes. For 100% profit.

Kids with 5000 USD like you piss me off.

Trademarks, Service Marks and Logos

The trademarks, service marks and logos ("marks") appearing on this site and/or any other ING companies' websites are the property of those ING companies. Users are prohibited from using any of the marks without the prior written consent of the relevant ING company.

Hm,hm,hm.

Eu banks cant be linked to icos at the moment.This is just both sides playing it safe until the legislation is sorted out.Now go back to your 1000 dollar portfolio and let the big boys talk.

Really makes you think.

Says who. You just make up sth. This was never said in an official statement. Whoah.

We can see by your userid that you just replied to yourself .Step away kid this is embarrassing.

Yes, It was my reply, you imbecel. I don't see the "edit" on Veeky Forums . Where is it?

Top 100 holder here, try again.

Sure, except that from my old group of friends I’m the neet loser and one of them works at the economic research department of ING and tells me out of pity to keep an eye out for Request, but since we are on an Cambodian waterworks discussion forum you shouldn’t believe me

Did you have any big investments in crypto before 2017 or is rekt your first one?

We can see you reply to yourself, holy fuck how retarded has biz become

Haha you clown, it gets worse and worse!

Doesn't understand sarcasm . Low iq brainlet confirmed.

$2 - $3 end of 2018, zero doubt on my mind.

Moneytis has had 20% growth month over month even now they aren’t working on it.
Also they haven’t been classified as investors. Just advisors.

I hope nobody is paying you for this, you are the worst fudder ive ever seen.

Pissing myself right now. Have fun, kiddos.

Have fun with any other shitcoin you’re going with. I’ve already doubled my money on REQ.

>someone paid him to go to Veeky Forums
>this is first try
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wow.

the price action does not show any loss in investors' confidence

50c Q1 2018
1$ eoy 2018
We gonna make it

Doubles his money when every other coins goes min 5x. Congrats, genius!

>every other coins goes min 5x.

Name five coins that have gone at least 5x in the time REQ went 2x.

REQ will be added to coinbase and you will start to see pay with REQ tokens popping up everywhere circa Q4 2018

Very nice sum up. That's exactly what happened

And the fucking team tried to kept up the ING story as long as possible.

>Hey we are doing another meeting with ING. We are doing regular ones anyway, so don't worry

Now ING had enough and took legal steps and still everyone defends REQ? Stop being emotional bound to an investment. I don't get it.

Keep "hodling". Hodling works so often in the crypto world.

Why does everyone say this the Paypal 2.0 when even BTC is Paypal but better (if not for fees) because you can transfer money around the world without middle man, without meming what is different with Request?

- Request is not the fastest and cheapest either, how will it scale?
- It's a Token so it's not even on it's own blockchain and is dependent on ETH, we all saw how ETH scales with Cats

>BTC is Paypal but better

You srly have no clue about the tech, right?

I agree that Request will miserable die off in the future and only the bagholders will still shill it to their pajeet friends, but calling BTC the better Paypal, lmao

>Now ING had enough and took legal steps and still everyone defends REQ?

Yeah, can't fucking believe this. ING's lawyers had to step in. That's beyond a simple "miscommunication".

What about lightning network?

At least a few reasonable people on Veeky Forums. Crypto is like a cult. People don't want to hear anything negative about "their" coin.

>I agree that Request will miserable die off in the future

Why do u think that and what coins do u think will survive?

The only thing that make BTC shit right now is the scalability which lead to high fees, compare BTC with few transactions to Paypal

Take the effort to type the extra two letters in you if you want to be spoonfed retard

I just want his reasoning behind that u fucking cunt, u think i'm picking coins based on Veeky Forums comments ? ffs

Every shitcoin was in double digit loss relative to BTC in the last few days while REQ grew.

/thread
price predictions for '18: Q2? Q4?

Long story short. IF lightning network can solve the scaleability issue, than it will be highly centralized - big hubs at wallets etc etc

All you need to is checking out the history. Look back in time and tell us how many coins are surviving. Nowadays there are so many shitcoins in the top 100, it is disgusting. So nothing is a safe bet, but the titans will stay for sure. Everything else is just speculation.

How long is REQ excisting now? Crazy perfomance - it is at 0.00023577 ETH - slightly above ico level. Just do it like and you will be rich in the future. "hodl", right?

Okay, for once and for all, lets clarify what that statement meant:
Just as YCombinator selects teams, ING selects teams. Their team won from 65 other european teams, which is a big deal. So why is ING asking for this? Moneytis (their first project) was not an ico, whereas Request, is an ICO. Why is being an ICO such a big deal? Because of the uncertainty of the european laws concerning ICOs. Does that mean their team was suddenly not the best over 65 others? No. Does that mean ING doesnt believe in them? No, the laws for ICOs are just not there yet.

On 21 September, the three startups (ONE BEING CURRENT REQ TEAM) will begin a six month journey in the ING Innovation Studio in Amsterdam together with three internal ING teams selected via an internal innovation contest. The six teams will work to validate their ideas and business model and create a viable product that is ready to launch. They will be supported by mentors and coaches with different expertise and skills, coming from different ING business units and external organisations.

PS: How about you all stop being so reactionary? Would you all have sold when ETH dipped from $3 to less than $1, where it then stayed for fucking months? Would you have believed the FUD with everyone was calling ETH, DETH? Y'all don't make any money by FOMOing in and out of positions.

"but muh 10% increase/decrease". Who gives a fuck when you can just hold for a 5-10x or more?

Time in the market > timing the market.

Also, reminder request didn't dip when bitcoin went on a tear a few days ago when EVERYTHING ELSE was down 20% or more.

I'm expecting 50x from here.

FUD . Stop spreading FUD. Says the brainlet.

You're FUD won't work on here OR reddit.

This is NOT the teams fault, legislation in crypto as a whole (especially in Europe) is a big grey area. There are no rules set like in the US with SEC.
New legislation coming to EU (which is coming to the UK first) some ICOs are already stopping the UK from participating. ft.com/content/a3f63cda-97af-11e7-b83c-9588e51488a0
I am based in the UK so I've been watching the legislation changes closely.
As we know ING are part of the EEA and will have lawyers all over this making sure they are following EVERYTHING to the letter. If there is even a fraction of uncertainty with ICOs coming they have ALOT to loose and not much to gain having a public partnership with Request. Unfortunate but this is business.
They have met with ING (as Request) on multiple occasions, this is an unfortunate setback but people are jumping down the teams throats saying they lied etc about the relationship when this isn't true. It comes down the legalities and Request is a small fish in a big pond at this stage.

sounds like ING's risk department was told to look out for the companies exposure to "dah bitcoin and dah ICO coins"
the normie brainlets who worked their found out ING's research and development have their fingers in an ICO (request) and told them to SHUT IT DOWN