client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?317762-Too-much-Gramarie-Homebrew-Compendium-Compendium-Gramarie
giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?335295-Mythos-Compendium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can I claim grand order?

It's really dumb to make it now when the plot isn't over. It's Fate. You KNOW new shit is going to come in to break everything.

Yes please!

I hate dynamic IP bans. Anyway, caught up with last thread and...whoops. That line about Immortals losing their chain upon being atomized is an artifact from the WIP, and back when I severely underestimated available healing factors.

Basically, the intent was less "Immortals set a benchmark you can't escaped" and was more "Immortals are not meant to be invincible".

Basically, if you can survive or 1up before the Coffin option happens (which can be toggled), that takes priority and isn't a loss condition. Getting your ass strapped to the Pile Driver will still be a loss, but that's much easier to avoid.

How strong are age of wonders undead?

Also when using magic power boosters to create undead while using something like overlord necromancy would the undead be more powerful or better or what?

Depends. Do you want to make Wakfuanon and Torikoanon look like they knew what they were getting into, comparatively?

Can we make a jump based of a third party or homebrew setting for 3.5? I mean, we have jumps based off quests so...

While you're here, I have a question:

If there were two guys on the moon, and one killed the other with a rock, how fucked up would that be?

Well we have Catastrophe so why not?

Is it something that's available online and not just something you and your friends made up? Does it present a unique take on 3.5? If so, I'd assume it'd be okay as long as it meets all the other criteria for a jump.

God no.

I'm sorry, but given how F/GO is playing out, I don't trust ANYONE from /jc/ trying to make it into a jump until that fucking thing's played out.

Depends. Is it published? If not, is it at least something that's had enough interest in it that there's real materials for it available for people who want to research it online?

As long as it's got enough content for backgrounds, drawbacks and the like I don't see why not.

Heavens, Will of Galaxy has us lose powers, right? And Immortals get them.

What about powers that anyone can learn, like Hamon or Spin. Can we relearn them but without any Helprin perks as we lack them?

Also, you CP vampire. I need to include a secret code on each device that will point me to wherever my blue feather container is. I already limited it to "Blue feathers, due to their nature, can only be replicated once per jump" to have limits but... Waifuuuuus

Could we get some cosmetic thing or trophy for managing to beat Will of the Galaxy, like how Terraformars gives you that flag that changes on 100% success

50cp Grand Servant upgrade when

Please allow us to import older servants for upgrade and have a 100 cp gacha table you need to roll on.

Have you ever heard... Of Gramarie?

giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?317762-Too-much-Gramarie-Homebrew-Compendium-Compendium-Gramarie

About the only thing I want is Star Emblem. Since my Charlemagne shouldn't be weaker than her ancestor by dint of lacking magic Prana Burst tattoos.

KARNA a CUTE

explain.

grand servants are going to end up ridiculously expensive, or locked till post jump/spark. maybe both.

Yes! Do it! Do it now!

>explain.

The story's not done yet, fool, and we've still got several more chapters. We've already escalated retardedly so with Egypt vs Camelot, the escalation's not going to stop.

Trust me. Do not pick up F/GO.

But why? You need to be competitive with them to take a jump like that.

That looks like fun. Go for it.

>Fighting an entire galaxy of vampires

Calm down space Cowboys.

Gramarie is a system but not much of a setting. There were three attempts at setting, quite interesting ones. Two had their own threads linked, one is a bit more spread around.

While we talk about homebrew, I was also considering Mythos but it is just Exalted in 3.5.

Still, knowing homebrew settings would be okay is good.

Not sure if I will manage it, so not placing a straight claim. I will try to do something with it though and when I am confident I can make something out of it I will claim it.

Still, should it be a Gramarie jump or a thing about one of the three settings

one chapter. babylon.

on that note, prepare for gilgamesh wank.

>Every darkness in the sky is our enemy

>Killing the galaxy itself for the sake of the living

It'd be even worse if they used a wedge of cheese.

Hamon and Spin, and basically most powers in general, you can't use at all since they're dependent on outside context logic.

That said, since the Immortals now have your fiat, it's possible to trick one into re-awakening your Hamon by having them hit you in a specific way. Any other "triggered" powers can be regained this way, but only if it was canonically possible. You'd have to relearn fron the ground up, too. This won't stack post-jump, obviously.

And I don't see why not. I'll update the jump after work.

Since this drawback seems to get a lot of questions, tell me how or how you plan to handle it, user. I am interested.

If it's just a rules set, it doesn't work for a jump.

>I was also considering Mythos but it is just Exalted in 3.5.
???

>her

competitive with who?

it's nasu, remember?

giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?335295-Mythos-Compendium

It's interesting. Exalted inspired but also inspired by different media

The most common or average foe.

Because certain GO servants' skills are literally "I Win" worded in the most convoluted way ever.

Looking at you SOLOMON.

It's whole system, classes, 10 or so prestiges and that's what started it all.

The settings were created later around this class. Three different settings. Which one would be good for jump, I dunno. Will have to check

>explain
You remember how badly Fairy Tail and Toriko escalated straight to the point of insanity? Donuts to dollars Fate/Grand Order will make both of them look like Azumanga Daioh.

I don't mean top tier fuck all other servants stuff. But in order to make it a jump you should be able to compete with them though maybe not win. All jumps should be survivable all on their own otherwise they should not be jumps.

It's so large. I don't know if I can handle all that meaty text. Ara ara...

Will the Metal Gear jump ever be fixed?

Will your face?

Daily reminder that baiting shitposters only encourages them. All we can do is report, ignore and hide.

the most common or average foe would get curbstomped by a single, low leveled, servant.

the only grand servant in the game, solomon, is a boss. you fight him... twice?

solomon off limits.

i really need to finish reading those.

When fallout and alien get fixed it will.

What's broken about it? You mean the old or the new one?

Hamon requires a hit in certain spot but that's to change how you breathe. Otherwise I think Hamon going through you might work.

Spin is just knowing it, but I assume contact with what is used by person with Spin works as Johnny touching one of Gyro's balls when they were inert made his legs move.

Bending... Will not work this way. Unless there was a reverse of what Aang did to take away bending.

Evangelion AT field... That depends. Touching upon a person's soul through it might kind of work but not quite. Best to just kill them for S2 engines.

It depends on power, quite a bit are too genetic or so based, but it gives options.

Three questions then:

If an Immortal has a Stand and I get stabbed with The Arrow in Boktai, do I regain the Stand, do we both have my stand(a double till jump ends or half half control) or I get the stand the immortal would get if they were stabbed, if not for drawback?

Whatever protection I placed on my items still work, unless the Immortals manage to crack it?

What about the Trophy?

I assume even with Will of Galaxy and Restless Dead, one could at the very least convince Carmilla or Durathor to not fight us to death. Carmilla wasn't evil, while Durathor just needs a friend. I just need to survive against her long enough for her to be convinced... And possibly defeat without killing.

Servants are the average foe user.

Is everything bait to you people I am being serious. It says in jump that you can teach 300cp perks but the jump doesn't have 300cp perks

New image-less one

It's worth it and it's good, and the power of each tier of Mythos or Excellences raise properly in a good manner.

Mythic Races offer Mythos for races and even include new races or templates.

There is also fluff on the setting in link at bottom, below all tables

There's nothing wrong with either of those jumps.

>Is everything bait

Literally yes. For future reference, we're at the point where unless you take the time to explain exactly what you're criticising nobody can tell between shitposting and legitimate criticism anymore, and asking people to take you at face value comes across like a blatent admission of being a shitposter.

>Johnny touching one of Gyro's balls when they were inert made his legs move.

Steel balls, man spider

>For future reference, we're at the point where even if you take the time to explain exactly what you're criticising nobody can tell between shitposting and legitimate criticism anymore
FTFY.

Case in point.

Your sarcasm isn't appreciated. The person I was replying to literally didn't the first time, and neither has the other one I linked.

What, precisely, is broken about it? You can't just go 'when will this be fixed?' without saying WHAT needs to be fixed.

It isn't sarcasm when it's true.

I'm not being sarcastic. If people disagree with what you're saying, they'll say you're the thread troll and tell people to stop responding to you. It's the number one debating tactic now, having narrowly edged out "you're just a nerfwhore/powerwanker" and "it's a single player game!"

I think it's obvious now. There is a line in the jump saying you can teach 300 perks, but those don't exist. This is what user meant as needing to be fixed.

Try explaining without being a dick, it works wonders.

He's just shitposting inbetween classes on his phone.

Don't tell lies.

I know this mindset. You don't think anyone will listen to you, so you go in acting like an ass with no respect for anyone else around you. Then, predictably, people yell back and don't listen to you. Vicious cycle.

Fate/Grand Quest instead?

Don't bother, he won't listen.

Not generally. Nice projection, though.

Brave Soul jump when?

When you make it.

Why is cat in jail?

Yeah, Steel Ball run is about a cripple chasing a rugged cowboy because the cripple wants the sensation he gets from touching the cowboy's balls. Eventually he shoots himself in the head out of desperation.

Also the president literally tries to force himself on a teenage girl at one point, but stops because she turns out to have the power of Jesus.

Sounds like Bill Clinton.

She has been a bad kitty and needs to be punished.

Said power is what the president wants to use to Make America Great Again or something I dunno.

It's Red posting without a tip, what the fuck do you expect of the dumb bitch?

It's pretty clear she has contempt for everyone in this community.

What if Antired is just Red with severe self-loathing issues?

Still a better president then Cthulhu.

Then there's only one person in this thread. As Scatovore is everyone, and asserts that anyone he disagrees with is Red.

you dont vote cthulhu because he would make a GOOD president.

Given servants are spirits what are some out of jump abilities that would straight up kill someone like solomon easily? Imagine Breaker is an obvious choice if you combine it with portals to touch him.

>losing your powers is perfectly acceptable as a no cp mandatory drawback in a super dangerous setting that is not a gauntlet.

Come on man at least try

the average foe is random monsters. servants make up about 1/3 to 1/4 of the actual battles.

like all those fucking dragons in france.

Antimagic field. Just make him disapear.

Barfly from Generic Western.

You don't lose them in either.

In Fallout they are Nerfed to level of protagonist. Who can punch deathclaws to death.

And the DLC adds alien spaceship stuff.

As for Aliens? You just don't have a mana pool but instead Hunger/Stamina bar. JUMPER NEEDS FOOD BADLY

Shh. You know he's not going to listen to logic.

Can we not have this same fucking argument again?

Not him but those are both fucking retarded and not how it works in any other setting or jump. You don't fuck with other jumps powers.

Having something to show you won against Will of Galaxy would be nice. Makes me remember how you collected Emblems in Boktai 1 Tower, one for entering, one for beating the extra optional boss there, one for beating the game and 3 from playing with friends who got different symbol from entering than you, to get the unlimited battery

Wait. Are only the canon Immortals, from Earth, empowered or we actually have to deal with Alien ones we would make up?

Fallout: Dust gauntlet when?

Don't

Also
>Protection From The End Of The World EX

>The End Of The World EX
And I feel fine.

You have several aliens that will be birthed and run away. Roll 1d8 for each alien birthed. Rolling a 1 means a queen has been born, and the facehugger has attached to someone or something else when it released its first victim, which will unleash a normal alien as well. • Normal roll is 2d8. Meat Grinder and Triplets drawbacks both triple the dice rolls. Your knowledge of the Alien ‘verse will be locked away until shortly after the first aliens have hatched and grown. Powers and companions from other jumps are not forbidden. But using powers from other jumps exhausts you very quickly, and requires you to eat a large amount of food in order to keep going. Passive boosts such as those to intelligence or skills do not apply to the exhaustion. The warehouse can still be accessed, but food production from the warehouse stops, matter replicators/armor from other universes require large amounts of power that you may not have, and weapons have low ammunition. You have 1000 Company Points to spend.
In other words stop lieing and read the damn thing.

who the heck has that?

This is the shitposting that needs to stop. Problems that have been brought up numerous times are now labled as shitposting for no reason other than starting shit.

Oh right. I forgot about warehouse limitation, and the rolls.

The rolls piss me off the most