Ethereum

ETH is about to shit on your dreams if you don't get in quickly. I'm calling $700-$800 by the end of this run.

It better dammit.

yayayayayaya

double dubbz you know its got to be true

Will ETH hit 40,000 SAT today

Update:

Resistance has been broken. Wave 1 in progress.

To infinity and beyond.

nice lines

Well, BTC is about to go on an equally insane run up, so I don't know about that.

Meh, it's more about the formation of a new Elliott wave, the lines are just to see breakthroughs and confirmation of wave stages.

It's true that if there was no bitcoin, eth would be king. if.

I'm IN!!!!!
Let's do this goys

I just took 4K USD of ETH and put it into BTC, and 1K of ETH and put it into Monero and ARK am I fucking crazy?

True, but ETH will be having a major run against BTC in the next while. Could be equivalent to what we say in Feb-Jun this year.

If we break this upper limit, we could be going to $700 easily.

If we go down here, then we are approaching the end of wave 1 and we'll break $500 and correct before trying again.

I'm guessing we will get through this point without a significant drop.

already broke 500USD on GDAX

Jokes on you. I've been holding ether for a month.

No shit? Well, I guess it's time to strap in.

Same, it's about to pay off big.

>Same, it's about to pay off big.
I dont understand your logic, you could buy in now and still get the 'payoff' without getting justed for a month

>Put 7k into Ether at 411 Euro
>One minute later it shits itself

God dammit... i missed the LTC train yesterday and the Eth train today in the morning.

One more try at the lower resistance for confirmation of lift off.

There needs to be a lift off - it's 30 % down compared to BTC over the past month.

ETH has been doing great this last month?

Why did you pull out?

ETH was still in the C wave correction from the First half of 2017. It's just ending.

Why is kikebase so annoying? When the eth price dips their update chart takes a while, and it's even different than when you go to buy ETH. Do they factor in the fee with the cost? Either way its fucking retarded.

I did not pull out, just put my stop loss to 390.

>ETH has been doing great this last month?
It fell like 30% what are you on about

Just sold (no joke)

It's going!

Why did you put a stop loss? What made you think it wasn't going to keep going up?

They've had an upsurge in traffic this year that they weren't prepared to handle.

One month ago it was at $300

Why?

>ETH has been doing great this last month?

Yeah except when the price INCREASED it updates instantly for both dashboard and buy/sell screen. I think they are just using their market share advantage to screw all the retards flooding in to buy BTC.

Just my trading position to take a little bit of profit and in case that Bitcoin falls like a rock. My holding position of ETH is still in the game.

i work for goldman and we're going to pump eth in twenty minutes and push it to a 50 billion market cap within 6 hours. it's never going to be below $500 again

thanks for the money fuckface

>Why did you put a stop loss? What made you think it wasn't going to keep going up?
To not lose more should it wet its bed some more, there's a support line at 390 € or so, imo it's still 30 % undervalued compared to BTC and i hope it's going up.

seems to be having some trouble

Well if you ask me, BTC is headed to $25,000-$30,000 before any significant crash.

There just isn't much volume right now. it's still on course.

Korea btc continues to fall.

>measuring in fiat, you are beyond saving

Why does it matter?

My dad works at JP Morgan and he says they are going to sell all BTC and pump ETH instead

OK, it was fun watching it when it was going up. It's not so fun watching it wobble around. I'm thinking of just hitting the hay with an open position. Yea/nea?

Ethereum rendered bitcoin obsolete. Deny money skeleton and be poor.

It's probably gonna go down for the next hour

Even if you're gaining fiat you're losing a lot more money by losing sats. I wonder how credible your info is if you don't know that

My uncle works at Wendy's and he told me you're full of shit.

My dad works for Bridger Capital and tomorrow they are going to crash IOTA and pump DOGE.

My mom works at BITTREX and she says she's going delete all the Bitcoins and convert them into Ethereums

Hey what the fuck how did you know exactly where I sold my ETH? You have that little white arrow near the bottom of the chart pointing directly at it.

clearly btc is moving sideways all day, so what's your point?

Ha. Can you guess what arrow I bought my STRAT? Still HODL btw.

You guys just said ether was gay!!! You are making me lose all my money!!!

My dad is sending me 800$ on monday
Do you think it's too late by then?

dude who the fuck knows. You know you will be on Veeky Forums asking then anyway.

When BTC is going up then you're correct, when it's going down that's not the case.

It all has to be converted into fiat in the end and the amount that you're holding is all that matters. This shit you're saying is a bad meme on here and you should get it out of your head.

No, you'd be better to get in now, but the gains won't be over by then.

The only purpose of ETH/BTC is to show whether you'd be better off holding ETH or BTC

Just like the only purpose of ETH/fiat is to determine if you'd be better off holding fiat or ETH.

It doesn't matter how much bitcoin you hold because you aren't using bitcoin as a currency.

LOL what. Yeah comparing assets to the value of the most pegged-against currency in the world is such a bad idea.

>It all has to be converted into fiat in the end

Heretic!

checked

In think ETH has all the signs. It's about to pump hard

Btc is going to keep going up so yes it actually does matter

too late to buy eoth wfafafgsaaaaaaaaaafdgfrhtjyhgfbc

just did. back to 350 it goes

>btc is going to keep going up

>keeps going up
We're starting to see a trend down now...

true, it has to be converted into eth.

Where my pink Wojaks at?

We just got confirmation that we're still in wave 2 and wave 3 will be $580-$600 in about 4 hours.

Keep going up in what sense? OH you must mean in fiat.

Just went bought the dip. All-in. I hope you are right with $700-$800 or else i have to sue you.

If it goes up in sats you can buy more bitcoin which then goes parabolic. Its a money machine that you don't have the mental faculties to fully utilize. That's fine, more for me

As soon as you posted this it started crashing

So what is the true endgame of buying my first bit of ethereum, one whole coin @ 500 USD?

My dad vitalik said hes going to increase the sticker price of eth to 1200 lol you guys get cucked selling early

It's not crashing

it's correcting a smaller wave that began 3.5 hours ago.

Op where my gains at? your promised me gains

Whatever floats your boat man, I've been making money fine doing USD, BTC works too if you insist.

next 3 hours with minor dips here and there.

if i get gains as you say ill donate .5 eth

0xaabfca663676d5c4892cff2df2c7146c1b3e3ca0

My papa is a hacker billionaire as well as Bill Gate's primary financial consultant. He says he's gonna release BTC into the market infected with a virus that that turns all the BTC in your wallet into dashcoin, all ETH in your wallet into png images and all LTC into various 90's Nickelodeon memorabilia of according value.

3 hours to clear 700 ;)

I'm hittin the hay, don't sell until at least $550

Not likely at all.

Works in all exchanges. Works on all wallets. Regards all coin in your exchanges as being in one wallet.

> Balance 0.003133362
good work guy

My ETH isn't in that wallet obviously.

Ark is crazy, eth and xmr godtier

>it's about to pay off big.
It won't if bitcoin bubble bursts.

EU is already talking about coming up with bitcoin transfer monitoring and regulation.
>muh isis and drugs reasons

Hate to say it, but ETH actually has some inherent value if I understand right.
Isn't it supposed to be a smart contract or someshit?