XMR

XMR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGH8D_20TjQ
verge-blockchain.info/richlist
getmonero.org/resources/roadmap/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1958068
reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/5zgail/rmonero_newcomers_please_read_everything_you_need/
bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dash-addresses.html
explorer.zcoin.io/richlist
presstab.pw/phpexplorer/PIVX/richlist.php
explorer.zcha.in/accounts/t3cwZfKNNj2vXMAHBQeewm6pXhKFdhk18kD
kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RREc88bQzxHCvzqErPDnTQH2Qg5yUtjbyp
monero.stackexchange.com/questions/6640/i-am-missing-not-seeing-a-transaction-to-in-the-gui-zero-balance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XMR

XMR

VIBE

RMX

buy verge instead. the monero killer.

L I N K
I
N
K

DMX

XMR
M
R

KING OF CRYPTO

wow... you convinced me... just sold all my xmr for verge

best coin to invest now... other coins are all already flooded with normies

xmr is still preparing to launch

X GUN GIB IT TOO YA.

youtube.com/watch?v=hGH8D_20TjQ

who /readyforxmas/ here

>monero killer
>have rich list verge-blockchain.info/richlist

MY ANUS IS READY.

nice, i like it

Can i get a quick rundown on this coin plz???

Bitcoin but actually anonymous. Untraceable transactions. Private wallet balances. Fungible. It's what Bitcoin was supposed to be.

maximum anonymity, good for dealing drugs and other such illegal things. get u some

Appreciate it, it’s at 279 rn how much would you guys recommend puttin in? Im new at this but i wanna dip my feet into as much as i can mainly have been going for cheaper coins but if this is a good investment ill deff think about, so ay lmk, the anonymity sounds like a good attrbute for the coin already

>incredible dev team
>noone gives a damn about marketing
>everyone focused on quality
>#1 anonymity coin
>#1 fungible coin
even if marketing would be great quality will win over time

so i believe monero is still undervalued

Not sure. A lot of uncertainty about upcoming Bitcoin futures.

This may seem like a dumb question and i know i could just google it but what do you mean by fungable?

The fucking king.

2018 is going to be huge for Monero. As more and more people come into crypto, start using Bitcoin and realise that people can see whatever the fuck they spend it on, they're going to look into Monero. $1k by end of 2018 easily.

Do u need to buy it with bitcoin?

as much as you can afford to lose in the worst case

it means that every coin is the same more or less. in other words you cant distinguish between 1 monero i have or 1 monero you have which leads to that its not possible to mark some coints as invalid.

f.e. if every coin had an id it would then be possible to mark coins with certain ids as invalid. this would make the coin NOT fungible

Fungibility refers to the quality of any one coin being completely interchangeable with any other, it cannot be tainted by it's history and no one coin is worth more than any other.

i.e. Monero used to buy drugs cannot come back to bite you on the ass if you happen to acquire it, Bitcoin used for the same purpose can.

Thanks user

What do you guys think about this spike? How high will it go before we get a drop?

How is monero able to do that whereas bitcoin couldn’t? If its to long of an answer ill just look it up, cuz that sounds sick af but deff would like to know how monero would be able to do that

Honestly couldn't tell you, I'm an investor with a background in Law and Economics, not a CompSci grad.

Does anyone know if a onerous too difficult to mine if I have 3-4 servers laying around I would like to put towards it? Would I be able to get monero through mining with a few servers?

XMR

*if Monero is too difficult to mine

can monero sustain a private economy with its current supply?

strongly depends on electricity costs i reckon

Thanks anyway, last qeustion tho, im assuming you need to bitcoin to buy monero? Or can i buy it usd somehow?

You can buy usd at localmonero (dot) co

You da man, thanks again!

Bitcoin will be the easiest path to buying it. I'm Aussie and can buy with AUD direct but at a really bad exchange rate, not sure if there are equivalent services for USD. Some sites like localmonero exist but again they will charge a premium for the service.

Would suggest the following path if coming from USD.

USD -> LTC -> Exchange (Polo/Bittrex/etc) -> LTC/BTC -> XMR. That's been the fastest relatively low-fee way for me. Obviously check your own circumstances first.

How much are you paying to do a transaction from aud to xmr? Sending bitcoin already costs a ton when doing this stuff so if this price in usd was say 20 extra dollars it wouldnt be so bad when sending bitcoin can cost me around the same price

Ill deff keep what you said in mind tho cuz i deff want to get start researching this crypto with how all you guys are talking about it

getmonero.org/resources/roadmap/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0

2 useful links maybe

I gotta say i’m new to /biz but this is the best response ive ever gotten, everyone respojding to my questions are actually giving me legit answers, thanks anons i really do appreciate it.

kraken has xmr/usd pairing

christ. What's low-fee? Im just doing low buys maybe 1 xmr

Best response gotten in comparrison with other boards im usually on

Well response’s more or less, i usually am on /pol and whenever i post a question its either bombarded with blatant shills or just faggots not answerinf what Asking where as here i can ask questions get good answers and pitentionally make money bc of the advice i gained here

we shud research. 2 gethor. When I graduated 2 years ago my school chancellor gave a talk about blockchain him and his son wrote a book called Blockchain Revolution - Don/Alex Tapscott
I saw they did some Ted talks as well and shit. I can send you a link to torrent the book too

its the same here as well usually

thing is that the monero community is quite based from my xp

Veeky Forums actually isnt a really good place for legit information about crypto

its mostly shitposting and having some fun

Wow, that's accurate

You can buy it with fiat at the Kraken exchange. Though Kraken's interface is shit.

Or buy it with ETH at bittrex. Simply transfer ETH from shitcoinbase or anywhere else.

I get that, the whole shitposting and stuff, but what ive learned from being here for the last 2 years is that for every 100 shitposts youll find that diamond the ruff, ive learned a lot about life from this website but this thread has been the most idk genuine, prolly is bc its the monero community regardless biz is a pretty cool board so far appreciate all the info yall gave me

Lads I currently hold 2 XMR but I want to go all in 10k

This shit is literally a sleeping giant slowly waking up

What would your advice be on how to get XMR for 10k?

I’m from Europe so I’m not sure about Kraken?

I just want IN before XMR inevitably takes off for good

ye you have to filter through alot of shit

i still pref Veeky Forums tho since its not that endless cencored circle jerk like reddit or any other highly moderated environment

see pic for pairings available on poloniex

>europe
i use bitcoin.de for getting bitcoin / bitcoin cash / ethereum

after that i transfer to polo and do my shit there

Polo has XMRLTC market so no need to buy BTC

Yeah dude post the link in here ill deff check it, been trying to soak up as much as i can about crypto, im kicking myself in the ass for not buying when btc was literal coins, i dont want it passing me by again

Maybe in exchange for information you could have the common courtesy to proofread your posts. Not trying to be rude but your posts are very unpleasant to read.

Kraken works with SEPA EUR transfer in Europe

Yeah same here, reddit dont get me wrong in the poli sense aint my cup of tea but some of their financial boards are pretty informative, but reddit can never emulate the realness of Veeky Forums, in ither words reddit just doesnt have balls

i have no doubt that there is alot of good info on reddit but the sole existance of the voting system which surpresses everything unpopular is just a no go for me

Oh shit you are right ! just bought 100k

OUCH

What du you think of 1 XMR as a christmas present for my normie nephew.
Good or bad idea?

Be honest to yourself, will they truly appreciate it? Does he know what it is?

You'd be better off holding that 1XMR for him until some point in the future. He'd do something stupid with it.

great present so long as you explain to him what it is.

good thread

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1958068

just a little advertisement for my app

I don't think Poloniex is big here, try with Bittrex or Binance.

>I don't think Poloniex is big here, try with Bittrex or Binance
nah i will stick with poloniex since some friends and me use it

i dont aim to really make money with it. i just advertise a little here and there. in the end its just a little project for myself

XMR

>buys cp with monero his uncle given him
>it's him 5 years earlier filmed by the uncle

Everything You Need To Know :
reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/5zgail/rmonero_newcomers_please_read_everything_you_need/

What do you mean?

Xmr is a 1k$ foin

M9nero is just following btc's price action no?

monero wasn't hurted that much by the last drop of the btc, it's the safest hodl out there
u get the techno (best privacy coin) + the market (darknet, offshore, anarcho-capitalist hobbyist)

>verge
Verge rich list: verge-blockchain.info/richlist
Dash's richlist: bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dash-addresses.html
Zcoin's: explorer.zcoin.io/richlist
PIVX richlist: presstab.pw/phpexplorer/PIVX/richlist.php

history of individual zcash accounts: explorer.zcha.in/accounts/t3cwZfKNNj2vXMAHBQeewm6pXhKFdhk18kD
history of individual Komodo accounts: kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RREc88bQzxHCvzqErPDnTQH2Qg5yUtjbyp

Lmao ZCoin has naked wallets? What the fuck how are people trying to shill this over Monero?

Can you explain the history links, are they not merely the history of single addresses?

XMR, WAVES, XML december wins...and btc as fucking always...

Normies doesn't care about annonimity, since they don't buy drugs or shota dolls online. They'll go with the best (((marketed))) coin

exept that crypto market isn't lead by normies, but by a niche market

normies just come later to put their save in the leader cryptocurrencie

They wouldn't let you sit down and read their lifetime banking history.

I bought some xmr a day ago Changelly, the transaction resolved and is "complete", but i have no xmr in my wallet and no indiaction of getting so. Support is not answering, but its the weekend iguess, did i get jewed?

I read somewhere that Changelly was a scam

Just buy from the big four dude...

try this monero.stackexchange.com/questions/6640/i-am-missing-not-seeing-a-transaction-to-in-the-gui-zero-balance

xmr=$1k+/xmr

If its to the mymonero wallet they are having issues.

But yah Changelly is known to skim transactions.

everyone with a brain KNOWS this is the king.

I think it's a problem with XMR in specific. Mine has been stuck at "sending to your wallet for 3 days". But I have simultaneously exchanged other coins 3-4 times without any problems

I also can't withdraw Monero from Binance due to "wallet maintanaince", so it might be a problem on Monero's part.

Wait, what wallet are you using. Maybe you haven't synced the blockchain?

Thanks man, i scimmed it and it seems this is mainly for hardware wallets?
Im using the browser wallet from their homepage, well if its lost in jewvoid ill take it as a learning curve.

Thank you all for fast replies.