Are u ready for weebshit moonmision?

are u ready for weebshit moonmision?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crypto_rand/status/939177563674566657
econotimes.com/Japans-FSA-approves-four-more-cryptocurrency-exchanges-1044092
youtube.com/watch?v=DDkGGf5n9Uo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/heros1234567/status/922985074814984192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

400 MONA locked N LOADED - SIR! WE'RE THE MONAMACHINES AND WE AINT' FUCKIN' SELLIN' !

>havent believe in Bitcoin, muh ponzi is overvalued
>too late for ltc party
>missing out on weebshit coin party that is accepted in Nipponland among BTC

too late to accumulate, not too late for moonmison to $20 per mona

Can someone Redpill on Mona coin? Can Japan compete in the Crypto game?

The OG @crypto_rand approves this mission

twitter.com/crypto_rand/status/939177563674566657

BE QUICK user, grab a mona before the FOMO kicks in

>ark-pc
>accepts Butcoin but not ARK

#monacoin trending on twitter

Who knows what these nippans are shilling but I guess it gotta be big

tldr: Japanese want their own crypto. Not chinese/jap owned bitcoin. Monacoin was made on 1 jan 2014 and was Japans first crypto. It got very popular on 2ch and is considered an otaku coin, but as japs are buying bitcoin en masse - more and more japs buy mona as well. Mona is also MUCH faster than bitcoin, its a litecoin clone with segwit++

Also:
I had saved a bunch of tldr posts and images + japanese links. But my old laptop is fucked so I cant post it. Please dump anything you have itt.

Appreciate it user you convinced me i want to buy some now.Any know a exchange that will let me buy some in NYC? Im having a hard time finding one

Fastest way would be to get some ethereum at localethereum, then send that over to bittrex and buy there.

Found a tldr:
>First Japanese cryptocurrency and a fork of litecoin
>First coin to use segwit, even 2 weeks earlier than litecoin
>Faster than litecoin
>lightning network coming
>Japs don't actually like btc and hold a grudge against it
>Featured on a business/news show on Japanese tv.
>Featured on yahoo.jp
>Monacoin was introduced to 2ch in 2014
>Becoming widespread with japan gov officially recognizing crypto and licensing exchanges
>US search trends are low with a #33 ranking and japan obviously being #1
>Japs have a hodl mentality on this coin
>Current amount of coins = 55,784,775
>Max amount of coin = 105,120,000
>Population of Japan 127 million
>It would take %2 of the population to hold around ~42 coins to account for every possible coin at the max coin count
>296,551 coins burned at block 1179440 for japans fork of counterparty aptly named monaparty
>Being added to Trezor
>Memes of a cat and waifu
>Btc doesn't effect price much since it's currently bought mainly by jpy ~%80

Thanks just bought 40 MONA

You did good,

It'll be 50 per coin EOY

econotimes.com/Japans-FSA-approves-four-more-cryptocurrency-exchanges-1044092

youtube.com/watch?v=DDkGGf5n9Uo&feature=youtu.be

also, monacoin can serve as a safe haven in upcoming times of btc volatility since its market isnt as intertwined with Bitcoin

Please go back up to $20 MONA

>cat logo
>japanese litecoin

what is the fucking deal with this thing, is there some particular reason it is special?

it's a meme and crashing hard right now in japan. you can pick some up for $7

Japan and weebfags love it

It's not THAT special, just that nips are isolationists xenophobic fags.

>nips are isolationists xenophobic fags.

True.

Also, ads are live now:
twitter.com/heros1234567/status/922985074814984192

what goes down, must goes up

$10 and falling, brainlets on bittrex don't want to sell even when they know it's gonna crash haha

I sold all my DOGE for this

>he wants cheaper mona

Not gonna happen sweetie

works well so far. kek

It's 13$ atm, lowest it will go is 12.8$ with a dip to 11$ I'm guessing.

Thanks again im getting my bittrex account dsetup as i speak

mfw I was thinking of going into MONA, instead went into NEM at 1300 sats, sold near 5000 sats the day after.
tfw I almost got BIZed yet again.

Yea MONA is doen for, going back to 0.40$ It has broken 1800 YEN now 1450 YEN so 900 YEN will not hold either. People are on a selling frenzy and will not stop until it's back to 40 YEN, better sell now or loose everything.

rip

Yea sold it all, useless shitcoin will not stop dropping until it's worth 0 YEN. Made some nice gainz but it is and will always be a shitcoin.

What the fuck is happening?

This is taking a hardcore JUSTening with no end in sight. I'm gonna sell at a small loss, not getting caught in one of these again.

MONA used to be stable @ 1800 YEN then a bunch of pumpers twisted the truth about XEM having a partnership with WeChat people start selling off MONO to FOMO into XEM. Sell pressure become so huge the correction turned into a full blown panic sell / crash. Nothing is saving MONA anymore now. It's too profitable to short it. Going back to 40 YEN and Japan lost it's national crypto since it's officially a shitcoin again.

Only thing that can stop the sell off is Bittrex and Zaif suspending trading.

Literally impossible to save now, goodbye MONA. RIP forever. Supports have been all blown through by greedy Japs.

going to 0 YEN

ENCRYPTION GOT CRACKED OMG

I bought at 7, buying more if it his single digits

ditto, this is just a correction

7 ? hm I think we might see it under. The runup started at 3.40, so we should see 5 to 5.5 in a couple minutes

Literally going back to 5$ and lower. Whole thing was just a bubble. Literally nobody is buying on Zaif, there is no support.

Weird logic you have going on there. If anything, the XEM Wechat rumor being false means people should be FOMOing back into MONA at this lower price.

We'll see. I didn't sell a few minutes ago when I said I would. I probably should now but I'm liking the look of the depth chart.

just buy back once the brainlets on bittrex get that the price is under $10 already

You don't get it do you? MONA has broken 3 major resistance levels now. Bots and algorithms are selling the ever living shit out of it. There is no stopping this selling train. MONA also has no inherit value to back it up, completely pointless. The upcoming crash will drill through long term support and then it's officially over. Loads of Jpas are STILL buying XEM because they still believe in the rumor. People on Zaif are scared out of their mind to buy MONA, everybody is talking about selling and how its going to 900 - 50 YEN.

In addition MONA also has the reputation of mooning hard and then becoming next to nearly worthless.

Why are you FUDing this so hard? Are you maybe holding XEM?
Get out of her pajeet

No user, I hold 1089 MONA, My wealth has been fluctuating with 1000$'s a day. From 1K to 25K to 10K. The stress really gets to you. I think it will stick at 1450 YEN long term after that dip to 1200 YEN it will stick there for a bit and moon in a few weeks again.

P.S. XEM IS SHIT

But you just said in earlier posts that this coin is dead and now you think it will eventually recover?
Make up your mind.

I have literally been watching this shitty chart for 4 hours straight now

Well of course I wanted somebody to contradict me so I would feel more at ease. Either way I have no idea what will happen. Just using TA it will mean 1450 YEN (50% correction) then moon at some point in the future again.

3k here
bought back at like 2-3 bucks
hodl'ing
i believe in the japanese memes

>not buying the FUD

I'm waiting for a nice entry below 80k. had some nice short term gains already

I've mined 5 monacoin in the last couple days since nicehash went down.

am I gonna make it?

I've been mining the fuck out of it for a while but have never got lucky.

I'm poor and just like the logo, so i'm buying when i can

We're back in business folks!

Sssh, I bought in at 89, don't scare people before it reaches that.

r8 my stack

Is buying MONA right now a meme or not?

That's monaco you doofus, wait is this bait?

kek