Mr Rogers is going to be your GM for a system of your choice

>Mr Rogers is going to be your GM for a system of your choice
What changes, and how is the game?

>All the PCs are Lawful Good
>The campaign is cozy as fuck
>PCs go around making the world a better and more caring place.
>Never have to fight a single battle

You know what, I'm completely okay with this.

The whizzard-by-another-name is now wearing a sweater, which proves to be much more absorbent. Also we probably switch to voice so that we can actually hear him when he assures us that being different is okay, and that we're special.

The sad part is that I'm not joking.

I guess I'd play something fun and comfy with him. It just feels wrong to bring violence to the Land of Make Believe. Something like Golden Sky Stories, or Costume Fairy Adventures, or Retail Magic.

A gritty, high-lethality OSR game, RAW
goes surprisingly well

I could see Mr. Rogers working as a DM for either a comfy game or one where the pcs are some form of law enforcement in the game, or definite protectors of the realm.

MAID

But seriously,
all of these are awesome. Doing some kingdom building and diplomancy would be incredible with him at the helm.

>the vampires dont feed on anyone without consent
>the sects stop scheming
>the antdeluvians keep on sleeping cozily
>caine apologizes for being a dick

>law enforcement

I don't think that beating on minority races is something that Mr. Rogers would encourage.

>Eclipse Phase
No fucking idea how understands, let alone runs this one.

Racial Holy War.

>A powerful meme called "Mister Rodgers" is spreading throughout the solar system
>Causes people to try to be nicer and more understanding, divulging state secrets and operations to the public
>Conspiracies and intel organizations think this is a strain of the Exsurgent Virus
>Your mission is to try to analyze the virus and contain it, or find a way to destroy it

>playing a game of Black Crusade

Holy shit I want to see how the fuck that would work.

>Paranoia
I didn't even know how much i wanted this

Oh hell no! I had enough of those freaky puppets last time he ran the game. Why can't he use miniatures like a normal person?

We play Ryuutama.
The resulting campaign is so comfy I never doubt the goodness within all humanity ever again.

It becomes all about showing the "bad" guys the error of their ways though non-violence, patience and being a good neighbor.

Think Steven Universe. Combat only if necessary, and to better the land. Anything else outside of social roleplay and combat related is to teach a lesson about life.

>mfw FATAL
>mfw he rigs the combat rolls by putting the dice in the oven so they land on rape always

>Slaaneshi putting on charity concerts and cooking amazing meals in a soup kitchen
>Khornate helping take care of stray cats, and helping them get adopted
>Nurglite just plain being a chummy, congenial sort and handing out free hugs
>Tzeentchian handling all the planning for all that.
>Undivided Apostle preaching the friendly side of Chaos

I'd play it.

>Anima: Beyond Fantasy
Well, playing an entire group of Sammael nonhumans working towards peaceful coexistence with humanity sounds wonderful.

I'd rather play with this guy

>you have to explain the physics used in all of your characters actions

>All characters are good
>Enemies are evil, but have motivations that are understandable and even sometimes sympathetic
>Combat happens, but only as a last resort on the player's end.

Yes, there would be comfy scenes, but the man was a gifted storyteller, and I'd love to be in one he wrote.

Came here to post Golden Sky Stories. It seems like the sort of game Mr. Rogers would appreciate.

We'll play that one homebrew system I found years ago where the GM is always wrong and the goal of the game is to be as much of a dick to him as possible.

(you)

It's still superheroes but all villains have motivations which we can discover and use to help them become better people.

>unknown armies

We already did this once, with a guy playing an iconomancer channeling mr rogers. He eventually became an avatar of the peacemaker too and we basically played the game completely "wrong" by going around and encouraging the best in people, calming down cosmic bum fights and generally making nice.

It was fun

Are you me?

I'm also playing in a superhero game so that would definitely happen: the group manages to make the world a better place, by making each supervillain accept the goodness in their heart and redeeming them to peace and love for the rest of the game. Or until they have a relapse, which might happens but still.

Mr. Rogers believes in us and that is enough to make us believe in the potential of the people we have to put behind bars aswell.

I want this so badly... why did he have to die, user? Why?

Link?

Previously useless high level NPC's start giving really helpful advice.

Gross. Pretty sure Mr. Rodgers can do better than SU.

Then again, their fandom sure could use some of his life lessons.

> cleansheetsanddirtygirls.blogspot.com

I need some context here user.

Implying that Mr. Rodgers wouldn't crank them up to cheese levels so they are more personifications of bad habits, and every fight would be a moral lesson on how to deal with them.

Most of the time it would be simplistic, like Slaaneshi cultists encouraging over-consumption of refined sugars on a planet that was previously starving, resulting in cavities and obesity etc. You would both use weapons based on healthy foods, while buffing with Protection of the Emperor Teeth Brushing prayers and such, But then you would have to stay behind to actually help the population and whatnot, and reconcile them being worthless fat sacks of shit with them being people who just need help to get better, and that just because they made some bad choices they COULD get better.

No good, no evil. No villains, no heroes. Only factions and people.

Party goal is to prevent the destruction of the world through the aversion/redirection/nullification magical natural disaster.

And then Mr. Rogers surprises us all when it turns out as grim and as dark as the Binding of Isaac.

Because sometimes terrible things happen and we need to learn how to deal the things we can and can't control, and to know the difference.

Seconding. Or at least give us a general description.