*silently moons*

Other urls found in this thread:

faq.smartcontract.com/#defining-your-data-feed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its literally flat lol

Expanding my bags right now

That's blasphemy.

I’m kinda impressed with how link is holding up. Maybe you linkies are actually onto something

someday you will learn that only Link holders are shitting in Link to keep the price low

we are accumulating. normies stay out pls

D
E
L I N K I E S
U
D
E
D

faq.smartcontract.com/#defining-your-data-feed

you can sign up for an account and create smart contracts now.

>moons

look at that EMA cross to the upside my friend

dont know how true that is, but i had been shitting on link the whole time while accumulating 200k.

first time im admitting this though in a thread, so may indeed not be that uncommon.

tbqh I am just following sergays orders from his discord

Nice just bought 100k

>silently
all you fuckers do is talk about link

Pls stay like this or even lower unti II will get my paycheck

This poor user needs it to make it

like it can silently moon when you all fuckers dwelling over the price 24/7 and think every tiny price increase is a moon mission

This

seriously, why the fuck is Veeky Forums so obsessed with this project? everything is mooning left and right, but LINK continues to go down.
i agree it has extreme potential, but the project seems really early stage, it could be years before anything substantial happens.

As opposed to all the other coins/tokens/blockchains out there that have a fully working product and have been adopted by the mainstream?

vaporware projects with enough exposure and hype moon beyond jupiter, it's the sad reality, but also where to make money fast. i admire the attitude the chainlink team has, show, don't tell, but that also means that as long as the project isn't finished the chance of it mooning is small.
i've been holding quite a bit of LINK since presale, but it's not exactly a comfortable hold. will there be a working product in 2018, will it take another five years? will they even succeed? i don't think it's the best gamble to take in such a high risk market.

ChainLink is the real deal, no fucking McDonalds pictures or skateboards.