Fack

Wtf is going on?? Btc just go down and down??? I lose all my money..

Hi pajeet

SELL LOW BEFORE IT GETS LOWER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> -$8359 in 24h

Damn btc go down I looose SO MANY RUPEE!!!

Bitcoin is not a bub-

Where did monee go

As trumps job growth increases bitcoin will decrease

Hold... It will moon... Eventually...

Reminder

hi pajeet

IT WILL MOON
IN A YEAR
AFTER DROP TO 600

When

Hi pajeet

Bitcoin had many of these, one much higher than the previous. I wonder if it will get to 100k in 2018.

>return to the mean is around 10k
Unacceptable, t b h. We need a crash to sub 2k, otherwise every newfag who joined since august won't be shaken out.

You're reminding me off this since 2012. Still haven't sold.

no i m white person i swear

a-also b-buy my coins i n eed the money

ok......
show bob

A major exchange will be seized in one or two weeks. Trump will say that BTC is being used to fund ISIS and he will not stand for that, but the public has no reason to worry, because he will make a better coin, a great coin, a beautiful coin.
After that, orange coin will be born and BTC will go into submarine mission.

this really is the case since mainstream plebs are investing right now and WILL sell, in fact most investors since a few months ago are not making real actual investments on this they are looking to flip it, way way too many people are looking to flip this stock right now and now invest it's fucking scary

>eternal unconfirmed transactions