GET THE BARDS PLAYIN AND READY THE ALE, IT'S TIME FOR A EDGY PC THREAD BOYS!!!

GET THE BARDS PLAYIN AND READY THE ALE, IT'S TIME FOR A EDGY PC THREAD BOYS!!!

Also: "That Guy" Tales

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa_NC-_fvKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I say good sir the tavern patrons and I grow tired of these tales of "that guy" why not tell the stories of "this guy"?
And no we Haven't had any this guy threads recently it's always gloom and doom

Eder is great. Poor Aloth though

I wouldn't mind making a "this guy" thread to sate my patrons. I will garuntee the existence of one by the new-days morn.

>edgy PC
my chars
>I'll unite the clans while behaving like a fucking steppe swine IC!
>I'll be afraid of the dark and being alone because I decided to write PTSD in addition to a tragic backstory!
>CAN'T STOP THE PAINKILLA
>Tiefling. Not enough? Tiefling NECROMANCER.

>that guy
My BBEGs.
>What do you mean "Skinning people and sewing their skin together while they are still alive is bad?" Are you fun police?
>IT'S MY FOREST REEEEEEEEEE
>Pssh, nothing personal, I do this because my warlock patron promised me a personal plane for magical realms
>Lali-ho!
>I'M NOT EEEVVVIIIIL, YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ME WAAH WAAH

What's the edgiest type of weapon? Scythe comes to mind, but there probably is something even more edgy you could acquire.

By definition, all sharp weapons have an edge.

If we are talking the ratio of total square centimeters of cutting edge to non-cutting metal, maybe one of those ridiculously-named polearms with 60 different knives, axes and blades all stuck on.

For largest total cutting area maybe some oversized sythe.

It's still katanas for now

Yes, MOAR SPIKES AND BLADES, MOAAAAR

Double sword. You know, the ones that are Darth Maul's lightsaber dealie but made of sharpened steel?

Why are you making edgy characters?

This character is from a play-by-post RP

name: Ronin Inkara
Race: human Caster
Home land: Zolia dynasty
Affiliation: ex zolia Royal guard

Powers / abilities.
- ink manipulation
- Incredible speed
- Insane reflexes
- Amazing sword skills

Weapons.
- a leather pouch of ink
- Various senbon needles
- A creators steel katana

Looks:
Hair colour: black
Eye colour: brown
Complexion: tanned
Hight: 6ft 1
Style: traditional and roguish
Hair length: long
Hair style: traditional
Skin colour: White
Scars / birth marks: several small cut scars
Build: slim with medium muscle.

Skills.
10 = best skill
1 = worst skill

Physical strength: 7
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 10
Agility: 10
Stamina: 2
Offence: 10
Defence: 4
Hand to hand: 9
Weapon combat: 10
Survivor skills: 6
Long range: 8
Magic: 9
Dark magic: 0

Personality
Ronin is a very self obsessed and arrogant man, he has no sense of honour or morals, he would have no issue with killing a man because they're slightly too loud or because they were blocking his view, or maybe just because he liked the look of something they had.
He has a slight soft spot for women, not turning his blade to them, he prides himself on never killing a woman unless he was forced to.

- Alcohol
- Winning
- Smoking
- Sleep
- Prostitutes

Dislikes
- arrogant men
- Loud people
- Hangovers
- Being broke
- Being bored.

Pretty fucking edgy.

He was also described as "a corrupt and alcoholic samurai".

No one wants to read about games that go well, because we'll just get mad that we aren't in such games. We want to read about people having a bad time.

There needs to be some sort of scythe-katana hybrid.

How about both "This guy" AND "That Guy"?

>Scythe comes to mind,
Actually, if you twist the top, it can be used as a spear. So if you need to arm some peasants quickly, just use scythes .

>Stamina: 2
Fucking gurassocannon.

i don't want to belive

You, my friend, made me kek.

This impractical piece of shit

I feel like it needs a name like KILLSTAB or SURGEONBANE before it's pinnacle status.

But when you sheath the knife (?) it's cleverly disguised as some sort of frag grenade dildo

I didn't even realize it was them. Not a lot of memorable characters in that game

This is a knife for fighting sharks and whales, right?

I'm Polish, I know all about it.
But then it would stop being edgy and cool

God, that looks like an armor-piercing tank round or something. How could that even be used as a knife?

If you stab someone with this, it'll turn his internal organs into goulash and make him bleed out in seconds. Even if he gets immediate medical help he'll probably die. I think they are internationally illegal to use.

Aside from the personality and katana this doesn't even register as all that edgy to me. I mean I wouldn't really want to play with a jackass that kills people at the drop of a hat, but I don't really feel CRAWLING IN MY SKIN looking at this guy. He doesn't even have any ranks in dark magic.

More weeb than edge in my opinion.

>Dark magic: 0
wut.

It's just a knife with a spiral on it. It's not going to liquefy his insides or anything, it's just going to make a nasty stab wound.

I hate this fucking meme of people who think this knife was banned by international law it's fucking stupid, it's a knife. Getting shot is much worse than this thing.

The fella was hyperbolising, but the curvature of the edges essentially means that on being pushed into a body it essentially "Screws itself in"; the twist in the blades would cause them to rotate in a loose grip, creating a large circular cut-out wound more like a holepunch than a conventional knifewound.

Some Egyptian guy named Inferno who had nothing else going for him but fire stuff and attempting to kill PCs for shit reasons.

Got bonked over the head hard enough to become permanently retarded though.

Well bayonets are banned to be used in war because there is no way to stitch up the wound or some bullshit along those lines.

They also said it was "inhumane" which I find to be bs.

Twin double bladed scythes, using a katana blade for the blades.

The characters themselves are fine, it's just many of the designs (generic human meatshield, generic elf wizard) are bland.

>Bayonets banned from use in war
You do realize there have been bayonet charges in Iraq and Afghanistan right? Their use isn't banned, just using them is exceptionally impractical for most situations.

This. Take care of those few things and we have a OK character

Holy shit a excel saga reference

This looks like one of the C02 knives that shoots compressed C02 into the wound to cause more damage. Those are for sharks, though I'm not claiming they're effective. They sound pretty edgy though

>youtube.com/watch?v=Sa_NC-_fvKs

Durance a best

Bayonets and knives with a triangular cross section are banned by one of the conventions, I forget if it's Geneva or the Hague, because the injuries they cause are harder to stitch up and treat. They're viewed as weapons of war designed to cause unnecessary suffering, like unjacketed bullets, fragmentation rounds, etc. All it means is that signatory countries can't issue them to their soldiers nor use them in a combat theater against another signatory, not that having or using one is illegal.