Charlie Shrem will make sure Veeky Forums makes it

Was yesterday on bbc world network, explaining bitcoin, Genesis Vision and his own story. This dude is on a mission to earn his btc back after he made a mistake with the silk road thing. Tell me why this guy isn't worth following biz? Pro tip. You can't.

This guy is a convicted criminal. He should be put in jail again and get raped by a pack of niggers with 12-inch cocks.

Please tell me you're not vouching for this disgusting kike?

For starters, he looks incredibly jewish. Not just the standard shifty type, but the actual "come into my house, little children". Probably an arab jew, and those are the absolute worst, ruthless backstabbers.

fucking /pol, we used to love kikes here

No we didn't

I'm saying he's a kike with a grudge. If anybody knows how money flows work, it's this hairy jew. He got convicted for selling btc to a silk road user. Tell me, is biz all of a sudden against allowing silk road to exist? How cucked is biz these days?

Jews know money flow alright... From your pocket to theirs.

but banks also dish out plenty of cash which is spent on narcotics ?? why did he get punished?

because the government didn't like btc and needed to find a scapegoat to be made example of. I'm telling you this guy has been through the ringer and is on a mission.

Dude has been open about doing his time, he's a smart investor and his involvement in any project is almost a guaranteed success.

Then why is my Cindicator still worth fuck all?

He isn't worth following because some faggot is starting shill threads for him on biz. It's that simple

because cindicator doesn't fucking listen. Look at the gvt roadmap, supply, marketcap and overall purpose. Tell me blending crypto in with stock and forex trading interfaces isn't a good idea. Tell me big brokers entering their trading tournament to extensively test their work isn't a reason to be interested in this shit. Honestly, the partnerships and adoption of this shit is gonna be massive. Jew this jew that, dyor, just saying. They burned ALL unsold ico tokens, reducing the supply, and are making transparency to investors top priority. This guy knows what's up.

see those black thick rimmed glasses? thats a sign not to trust this person.

ah ok, same goes for all the other 5x coins that are first made fun of here? And then moon regardless? Oh Veeky Forums you so silly.

Lol /pol/ style boot lickery and cuck fantasy projection.

Also the fact that he is a convicted kike adds a bit of weight to this argument.

convicted by who Veeky Forums? government kikes.

Because the only way he gets it back is if he starts a PBC type group and pump and dumps it and this post is basically advertising for that? Yeah, I think that's the reason not to follow him.

tell me user, in what possible way is he in a pbc style pump group.? In a few months. Don't say i didn't give you guys a heads up about gvt and shrem Veeky Forums