IOP will explode by the New Year

Hey user,

I have been shilling IOP when it was around 2$ then it went to 5. Second time when it was under 3$ and it crossed 8$, I am shilling it again. You better get it and hold it while it's cheap.

> Hydra airdrop and ICO are coming soon and both are gonna make IOP price explode. First wave of airdrop in 8 days, many more to follow.
> TitaniaOS prototype working meaning p2p network is set, this is one of the biggest things to be accomplished in crypto and once it starts being advertised properly we will see IOP in top10 coins
> It's price was over 30 times higher then the current one before scamer destroyed the coin but the developers managed to revive it and are back on track
> Extremely low market cap
> 1.9m coins in circulation
> Angel investors paid each IOP 12$ which money scamer all stole and devs are financing it themselves
> New exchanges and advertising to come
> p2p messenger coming soon (better what's up)
> micropayments and p2p network for apps, like entire p2p internet without censorship, middleman or spying
> user this will be huge
> Low circulation
> Extremely low market cap, could go 10x up in December easy

DYOR and see you in lamboland

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/zeronet-revolutionary-new-decentralised-p2p-internet-post-edward-snowden-world-1580897
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off with your shitcoin

why is it a shitcoin? did you buy high and sell low? If not I would like a reason why you find that the coins fundamentals won't make it go many times up this year

It literally does nothing better or different than 100 other coins out there just another clone in the sea of shitcoins

Which coin is it cloning? LOL
You do realize that they have the unique project and implementation in crypto

It’s cloning dozens of other shitcoins name one thing “unique” about it and all show you how retarded you are

lol
community lead project in charge of making p2p internet via set of devices that enables perfect decentralization. Name me one coin that started doing that before them

And not to mention entire p2p economy, p2p communications and social graph
p2p grants perfect security unlike other models and the way they are doing it makes it bulletproof

google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/zeronet-revolutionary-new-decentralised-p2p-internet-post-edward-snowden-world-1580897

Since 2014

so if you get the raspberry pi thing you can access a completely uncensored unmonitored internet?

Not only that you missed what IOP is trying to make, it's not just p2p internet but way more you also lied about the facts!
Zeronet 2015
fermat May of 2014

You just connect to it, you doesn't need to have it. People who have them will be paid to run them

When's the next bit of news?

Where will the price be by New Years and Q1 2018?

NEO or IOP for the next two months?

Diversify if not sure, NEO is more safe but IOP can go a lot more up.

TitaniaOS is huge news for IOP and Hydra ICO because you will need IOPs or a few other tokens to buy Hydra and it will be done on a separate exchange that they made for it

When was that news coming out?

You are literally retarded no wonder you’re so invested in a shitcoin lmao did you even read the article ??? He started developing in 2014 the product RELEASED in 2015, iop was FORMED in 2014 and 3 years later still doesn’t have a final product so not only is it a knockoff it’s all 3 years behind lmao

I don't know, in q4 of 2017 so soon
You are retarded, you got hyped by a single article that was paid for, they can't even make a website. Good luck bagholding. They haven't resolved the issue of billions of users nor the revenue, so you hold a coin that has no meaning while I will enjoy my IOP's income

Lmao look at this deluded pivoting the main argument was that iop is unique and it’s not it’s just a copy cat shitcoin you dumb retard

Lol, you are deluded. IOP made economically sustainable system unlike that shit you sent. All you said was that it was made in 2014, as well as fermat Officially started so how does it make IOP copiers. Also p2p internet is just a one thing iop is working on, entire blockchain filled with apps which will be developed by hundreds of developers as they will be able to mine the coin. You have hard time grasping basic reality and facts.

Wow you really are dumb but how is any of that unique you keep saying it’s doing this or that and literally none of it is a new or unique concept you are just digging your hole deeper and deeper .... I really think you need some sleep you sound stupid right now

How am I wrong in anything I stated, you failed to prove any point.
And joy... a dead coin, awesome... Ofc they are dead as they didn't make a system that works, I can say that I try to make Windows Operative system 100 times better, but in fact I can't and thus am no competition to Microsoft. You are clearly unable to grasp life's reality

Man just admit that you have no idea what you’re talking about and are desperately trying to deflect so you can log off and get some sleep

You are just proving that you did 0 research on the IOP, and it's daytime here. You are free to go to sleep. You are having vivid dreams right now in which you have proven your point

you see thats not how it works, after the tird time something is shilled it just dumps

You are so in love with copy cats that you’re literally just copying my comebacks this is pathetic man please get some help

lol, you just stated that it is night time there, I told you to go to sleep so yet again you fail to grasp simple fact

Holy fuck you are literally retarded lmao I’m sorry for even messing with you now I feel bad

Lol, If you want my comeback you can scrape it from your mother's teeth user