Memes and jokes aside, I just put $36k (AUD) into this. Will I regret it?

Memes and jokes aside, I just put $36k (AUD) into this. Will I regret it?

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dubs confirms you’ll make it. Iron hands through Q2 of 2018.

You'll be a part of history

highly likely no.. u did good u managed to pick one of the only few promising projects out of all the shit other ppl buy into

So how much linkies did you buy?

Even 10k will already turn poorfags wealthy but they will need to wait 3-4 years

Congrats user, you made it. I only have $21k in this shitcoin. Now we just have to wait. I'm not selling until $20+.

Yes, often.
But ultimately you won't

Give it a week

You'll know for sure eoy 2018. You have enough LINK to make it.

Buying Russian bride in 2019? Asian?

Anyone got a realistic prediction for it?

Yes you should sell while you're even.
Buy xmr and iota with that and you'll be set for life in a year or two.
Link is mainly in the hands of whales and they can manipulate the price to death.
Link will never go anywhere.
Partnerships will fall through.
Sergey will continue to be silent.
Updates will be a let down.
And then suddenly, something will go wrong. Swift will reveal another partner.
Why do you rhink Serg got so fat? Because of the stress of all his work going to shit and investors breathing down his neck

You will regret it for a whole year and probably sell just before it exploded welcome to crypto

This actually happened to me with OMG. This time I'm holding LINK until 2019 no matter what happens. It's not a bad idea to diversify into xmr and maybe iota. 50k link is all you need to be a whale

I had no idea I was a whale. I don't feel like one.

rest in peace to your money

literally me with xmr

That's how eth whales felt too. "I only have 5000-10000 ETH" they said. Today I think 1000 eth makes you a whale.

50k at $20-90 is a lot of money user

how do I even get into this shit? Who trades those?

ChainLink 2017
> $87 million marketcap
Ripple 2017
> $10 billion marketcap

2018, everything goes up exponentially. Let's pretend Ripple now has a marketcap of $20 billion. Sergey and Swift has confirmed their partnerships and Bittrex has started trading LINK as well. Let's pretend this happens in Q4 2018. LINK shoots up to a top 5 position. I'll add another hypothetical: 400 million LINKs are diluted into the total circulating supply for node operators. They are "never" actually in circulation, because the node operators are getting paid to "keep" their LINKs, so we technically have a smaller circulating supply than it seems. I will use conservative numbers, but it'll make sense.

ChainLink Q4 2018
> $15 billion marketcap
> "750m/1b" circulating supply, (again-- with node operators the circulating supply is actually lower if that makes sense)
> $15 billion marketcap / 750m tokens in circulation = $20 (conservative number, since it's hard to account for the LINKs being used by node operators which are not in circulation)

Now this is just a hypothetical with random dates and years, but you get the gist of it if everything ever materializes (it will).

> check my digits

Since I'm in for the long haul, I never actually think about price predictions. I know the price is in the low cents and imagining it going to 10$ or more...does not compute.

If it ever happens, I won't know what to do with my life and that much money.

You won't regret it.

CHECKED

But yeah $20 is way to conservative.

quads of TRUTH

fugggg praise kek

Praise the newborn King

Dubs will confirm

Dubba dubb dub

Wonder what 2020 will look like.
I'm contemplating somehow restricting my access to my link stack until my birthday 2019

The future is too bright user, we already made it.

well most important thing: DON'T FUCKING SELL EVERYTHING
2nd: either look up link stacking and how much you could earn on it, or cash out a good portion to reinvest into something else that will surely give you returns after a good time
OR if link seems to be still growing just keep it in link longer. the ultimate goal is to live for the rest of your life on that capital you gain from holding link from now till then. making money's easy when you have money user

Solid advice user. First, I'll still accumulate some more.

If/when that day comes though, I'll try do do as you said. It's a lot of money but as a lump sum, not enough until I die. I'll have to reinvest to keep it growing and then, I can say I made it.

Hope the future is bright for us.

YEs

yeah but let's be honest if LINK is actually a giant success and link pooling is a thing you'll be able to live just off the dividens you're gonna get so no need to trouble yourself with anything else

I don't know about link pooling. What's that?

As you know nodes need as much link as possible to appear trustworthy to clients, so what you do is "lend" your link to a node pool and get a cut of the link they earn based on how much link you're contributing.

Thanks for the reply user.

Nice but how would we "lend" our LINK to those pools? Will it be like ARK where you vote for them or do we need to actually send our LINK to the pool? Isn't that a risk to never get them back?

you send it through an audited smart contract so there's no risk of losing your shit

It's gonna go up, I swear

What should i change for link? Have 50% eth 20% xmr 10% edg 10% ark 5% ioc 5% bat

Good stuff.

When is this pooling supposed to start?

Fuck off, we're full

CZECHED

Reminder that WEF projects global blockchain GDP to be 10% of global GDP by 2027. If link can only capture a small % of that, = MOON

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pd

when the mainnet goes live my man

See you on the moon brother.

>LINK shoots up to a top 5 position
As much as I see LINK potentially worth billions by the end of 2018, top 5 is never going to happen.
Top 10 on the other hand, maybe.

Its been 3 months of shilling

I still don't know what the Oracle problem is.

Checked, praise him

Solved, user. It's solved.

Read the whitepaper you uneducated monkey

>brainlet.

Name one coin that has more technical use-cases/potential.

MC will follow adoption, Cap this.

kek
Still using uneducated monkey as a term.
fucking learn something knew you uneducated monkey.

For anyone actually reading that shit you can absolutely lose your shit.

The way Link staking works is you stake your Link on a node and if it gives bad information penalty Link is taken and given to other nodes.

Even if you stake through a smart contract you can still lose your Link because it's part of how the node functions. You can be exit scammed very easily.

>user sets up Linkpool node
>Hey guys stake your shit here and get a percentage
>He then sets up several 0 Link nodes and has them serve up the same information as the Linkstaked node
>He creates a smart contract which executes using all of the nodes he owns but feeds incorrect information to the Linkstaked nodes
>The Linkstake node is penalized and Link is sent to the other nodes
>Wojacks abound

So i went and read the whitepaper.

I see literally no place where Ethereum couldn't fit.

>Chainlink says it does the same as Ethereum
(Note: bitcoin has more than one use)

>I see literally no place where Ethereum couldn't fit.
What?

anywhere link can go ethereum can go...
This is where i ask have you read ethereums whitepaper?

steve is playing with cryptokitties. this project is over

take 25% eth into link, keep xmr, I don't know too much about the rest of that stuff tho

Technically anyone could replicate any crypto in existence.

Sure but then what's the point of having apple and microsoft and linux. Everything does indeed work fine with just microsoft

sorry man but you're a brainlet, seriously I'm not even trying to be mean or edgy, if you read the WP then you didnt understand shit

>Pot calling kettle black.

Come on Link marine. What rank are you at and how much have you lost

I think you are either trolling or a no joke actual retard.

>Sure but then what's the point of having apple and microsoft and linux. Everything does indeed work fine with just microsoft
Those aren't networks though.

Cripple = Myspace
Link = Facebook

Link will steal Cripple's market cap, and then we're going on a mission to Jupiter

Check'd