Lolth is the Goddess of Peace

Real followers of Lolth would never behead or enslave anyone. Drow just pervert the teachings of The Abyss.

You guys should stop being so arachnophobic.

Us Dwarves aren't greedy! That's just humanist canard. We're actually very generous and charitable, it's in our religion.

Now excuse me, the orphanage is late for their loan payment and I need to shake them down.

I mean, you could go talk to her. I'm sure she'd clear it up for you.

So is Lolth just being ironic when she perverts them into Driders or is that just a misunderstanding too?

This smells like a spiderkisser trick, and a bad one at that.

arachnids are beautiful and peaceful. shes showing them how to be loving and kind, by force if necessary.

driders are only a bad thing if you're arachnophobic.

I bet you own a Make Faerun Great Again hat, and get off every time a city guard murders a poor innocent Orc Berserker.

Yeah, the comparissons fall rather short when you can ask for audience.

Even if it is a terrible idea.

There should be fines and jail time for anyone who criticizes Loth or the drow. It's a racist hate crime!

>mandatory sensitivity training for adventurers going into the Underdark

Spiders can be pretty sure but I just watched a fucking battle royal outside my window between three big ass females all tearing each others arms off and cutting up the web they were on. Shit was brutal.

this just in the latest moon elf massacre was perpetrated by a "tan moon elf". the royal council have released a statement that "adventurer quests into the underdark" are to blame for the rise in "tan elf" violence, which have all been done in the name of peace.

Stop spider on spider violence! this is the result of a long history of dwarf imperialism and oppression of arachnids by not submitting to peace.

I don't know about that. I think I saw a little male hanging around in the corner. I think it was a trio of milfs fighting over shota spider dick.

That's exactly what a spider would say

Well if 20% of adventuring parties were composed of sexy drow we wouldn't have this problem. Adventuring parties need more diversity!

we need more Orcs and Drow in party face positions.

>you will never be enslaved and beheaded by drow

Man I hate niggers and arabs.

Two more and we'll reach the /pol/ quota for this thread.

I hate every type of person who doesn't look or act like me.

>Believing moon elf propaganda
Tan elves have a long history of peaceful coexistence and created the foundations for the magic which we benefit from today. Educate yourself.

Well, Drow have a bonus to charisma, so they would be over-represented if this were a merit-based society. Sadly, they're the victims of racial prejudice and only few of them can ever fully realise their potential.

>implying this wasn't a /pol thread since OP posted

#forgottenbutenrichedrealms
#alldrowwelcome
#DLM

Nah, man. Lolth is an asshole. Spiders need to free themselves from her yoke. It's about high time the peaceful arachnids come together and cast out a Lady that doesn't give a shit about them beyond using them! REVOLUTION!

>Uses a picture of the goddess.

Kill urself you Correllean, South Plane watching fuck. Thats offensive to their religion.

I bet you support the Raven Queen's senseless attacks on necrostine too ya bastard.

Go back to /pol/

and get my carriage broken into and stolen by the /pol/ish? never.

Nah, Lolth was an elven goddess associated with spiders, destiny, and artisans. At some point she went evil, tried to overthrow the Seldarine, failed, and was banished to the Abyss where she took the name Lolth and a whole layer for her own.

Lolth is amazing.
Drow are amazing.

Any attempt to neuter Drow is not worth it. Their byzantine, murderous ultra-Darwinist society is just such good material for games. They're one of the only things from D&D I can happily slot in with a minimum of amendment to all sorts of campaigns and other games.

I didn't feel Lolth was ENOUGH for my current homebrew setting so I gave Drow 7 other horrible arachnid goddesses.

>Lolth and Drow/Dark Elves are not evil! they misunderstood!
>mfw
>Drow fetishists

I wanna see the birth certificate before I vote Lolth. How do I know she isn't really from Baator?