How would you do a BBEG based on Elvira, Mistress of the Dark?

How would you do a BBEG based on Elvira, Mistress of the Dark?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/literally
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

High charisma sorcerer with generic background and absolutely retarded end game.

Literally who?

God I feel old.

I'm on the younger side and i know who elvira is so nothing to do with age, just lack of taste on their part.

>Elvira
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

I would do her bent over a gravestone, of course.

>How would you do a BBEG based on Elvira, Mistress of the Dark?

Well, I'd start with standard foreplay, lots of kissing and heavy petting, etc. However, I'd completely ignore her tits for the first 10-15 minutes. You gotta figure most guys she's been with go straight to them just because they are so prominent. Then once she's already nice and worked-up I'd rip open that flimsy top and just go to town; have myself a real party ya know. I'd get her all panting and squirming and frantic for another good 10-15 minutes, then I'd flip her over and finish her off doggy style.

That's how I'd "do" a BBEG based on Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.

I'm not sure how a ?vampire movie show host can be a villain.

I'd slap her on a vampire and enjoy the reference

Make her a performer. Have her villainous deeds be about putting on a shocking show. Sure most of the "audience" would die at the end, but she'd always leave survivors to tell the tale.

Tenderly in our bedroom after a romantic dinner and a nocturnal stroll

Tits. Then boobs.

As a disgusting autarkis with a bad habit of pushing the envelope with the Masquerade, constantly flirting with violating that most crucial of Traditions.

She still looks great for a woman in her sixties.

Better yet, because she was just a host, don't have her do anything directly except feed on the occasional villager. Instead give her an army of evil minions and have her accompany them on their rampages. She would walk through the carnage providing narration and offering off-color commentary and bad puns.

Evil goddess of stories hosting a play for a divine audience. Gives a whole new, very bloody, meaning to "All the world is a stage."

With my dick

There ain't room in this Vampire for the both of us, boy

Well i wanted to make a toreador character for my next game. Thank you OP.

How about I enter the vampire first and then you enter me

spell backfire splits Elvira into good and evil versions. the evil version kidnaps the good one and attempts to convert her to evil so that together they can rule the world, thus socking it to the Crypt Keeper who said they'd never amount to anything. Her means of conversion are kinky torture devices and the PCs must decide whether to bust in or bust a nut

You some kinda nancy-boy faggot, son?
I'm game

Man, I'd enter her Haunted Hills and river valley, if you catch my drift.

There's a super villain in M&M3e who is that.

Your question was answered years before you asked it.

Elvira was a puberty-kickstarting force of good in the world, she'd never be a villain

Care for a third, gentlemen?

So all I know about Elvira is from her guest spots on Space Ghost Coast to Coast.

what's the character? Apparently my google-fu is weak tonight.

Holy shit, I didn't even know she was on Space Ghost. She was the host of basically one of those old mystery science theater type shows featuring horror pictures.

Make fun of the weeb at the table relentlessly.

Litterally Sonia from Fire Emblem 7.

Literally?

Yeah, like:
Impossible
Forever
Unimaginable

It's called Figurative language

>using literally to express a figurative statement
>that feel when dumbfucks made the dictionary get an eratta so that literally literally means figuratively

>tfw the dictionary describes how a word is used
>tfw English is a descriptive language, not prescriptive
Go learn French if you want everything to be done just so

user, you're retarded. Literally does not mean figuratively, figuratively means figuratively, just like hot doesn't mean cold, cold means cold.

>Go learn French if you want everything to be done just so

French:

Protect language from morons and millennials
Actively remove kebab
Pass laws against religion

NOT SEEING AN ISSUE

Stop everything you're doing right now. Put it down. Step away from the key board. Go outside and find a busy intersection. Literally kill yourself.

I'm not that user.
But when people say literally.
They use the same way people use asshole.
"He's an asshole" You don't mean literally an asshole.

And when someone use literally, sometimes, they don't mean literally literally.
All words.
Including literally.
Can be used figuratively.

dictionary.com/browse/literally
No, is correct. Literally's definition is literally the opposite of itself.

Doesn't make it any less retarded. It`s like using the word irregardless.

So all figurative/symbolic/exaggerating language is bad?

No. Just specifically using "literally" to express a figurative concept, outside of in-character vernacular, and using the word irregardless in any context.

You are literally, figuratively autistic.

And you called hyperbole "exaggerating language". I edit prose for a living user.

Then you should know the symbolic use of 'literally', as hyperbole to replace 'figuratively' for increased effect and visualization.

>I, symbolically, have no idea what I'm saying

Do you dislike the word "awful" to mean something negative, rather than inspiring awe, which tends to have a positive meaning? As I understand it, the awe-inspiring meaning came first, and the negative one after.

/pol/ pls stay

Fuck I forgot to use metaphorically.

Kill me.

No because that shit's over 1000 years old. Awe always had a tinge of fear to it, awesome was created out of necessity because awful became associated with the negative context of awe through popular parlance over the course of 500 years.

As a suspiciously obvious Lahmian. Of course, Elvira being Elvira, the PCs probably shrug and decide that having a new boss might not be so bad.

So you're more or less okay with it because it is an old usage and carried an edge of truth to it. And if I were to tell you that literally was used to intensify statements, perhaps to exaggeration, for centuries, would that change your mind? Or do we need to wait for a few hundred more years for you to come around?

Neither. I always equate "literally" to one of those "sentence enhancers" used by lackluster writers to compensate for poor visual language. Like I said using it in any context, other than colloquial vernacular for characterization, is a sure fire way for me to scribble on your manuscript with my red pen. It's just lazy, and I instantly voice that phrase in an obnoxious valley girl tone.

Then it seems like your problem is not really that people sometimes use "literally" in a hyperbolic sense, but that they use hyperbole at all. At least, that is my fair judgment; surely you wouldn't be so inconsistent as to disapprove of someone saying "literally Sonia from Fire Emblem 7", but give a pass for a sentence like "she is just like Sonia from Fire Emblem 7", right?

I guess it depends where you're from.
I, figuratively, never hear 'literally' in person.

People use 'literally' cause it has, figuratively, better 'flow'. It floats on the tongue so much more, figuratively, gracefully. Than what literally 'figuratively' does.

Oh. I mean
>Than what 'figuratively' literally does.
hehe

Best answer.

>I read it in Matt Berry's voice

> There are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW, who don't know who Elvira is
O brave new world.

And there is a lack of pictures of Elvira in this thread. Get to work people.

>she's still hot

I'm on fira for Elvira.

>Elvira
>63 replies, 8 images
>only one image is of Elvira and it's the OP

Jesus Christ Veeky Forums

This woman is responsible for so many boys discovering their kinks.

For a BBEG? I'd imagine she'd be a typical dark lord, controlling tons of evil minions. The only difference would be she'd use magic to make sure the party can constantly hear her commentary about their adventures.

Also half the party would probably rather bone her than fight her.

Your time has come and gone, user, and with it the trappings of your age.

No king rules forever, my son.

Oddly in both Elvira adventure games she's to be rescued as is not the villain. Might as well be the villain though, those games are retardedly hard.

So with that in mind, my answer is that she sets up a situation where she is apparently kidnapped and held in some remote, dangerous location filled with monsters that just happen to have been unleashed, and adventurers are challenged to try and rescue her but it's basically all one giant trap to kill off everyone who tries unless they're sufficiently bastardly to succeed.

Don't tell me that that's her.

>She's 64
Merciful fuck, how?

Are there any Elvira things worth watching? I'm a sucker for her aesthetic and cheesy horror movies but I don't know if it holds up at all.

Vampirism.

>ywn bang a hot vampire who loves cheesy horror movies.

Why live, Veeky Forums

Because I never say never. I say I want to bang a hot goth milf and by god I'm gonna do it some day. You weren't given all these years on the planet earth to not do the things you want to do .

There probably is considering every retard and cunt out there has been obsessing over her tits for almost 30 years.

Kevin Smith? Is that you?

fucking millenial

Vampire Bard, uses her "charms" and terrible, terrible gothrock music to maintain a vast network of informants and sleeper agents. Fighting her would be a dangerous proposition, with enemies seemingly coming at the party from all directions as her pawns in the govt, among bandit gangs, in the guilds, etc etc, coordinate their attacks.

Seriously. NO. Every Elvira thing is terrible. But you should watch them anyway because every 90's boys first boner

Plan 9 From Outer Space is essential viewing.

Without the power to do these things, you will never meet your dreams. You do not have that power.

If you did, you would not be here.

I learned about Elvira from Larkin Love.

Good taste.

>tfw no Larkin Love Phantom Lady cosplay vid

She looks fifteen years younger than my 60-year-old mother,

You know what the worst part is? There's probably tons of people on Veeky Forums right now who are too young to remember Space Ghost. I'm 24 and even I feel like it was slightly before my time

I imagine a comical chain of thrusting that spills out into the street, people in the back not even knowing the genesis of this bizarre, yet joyous fuckline; just happy to be a part of something.

Holy shit I would still do her

lets become vampire hunters, that hunt for their own personal elvira.

I've talked to an user on Veeky Forums who claimed to have worked on developing the cochlear implant, and knew enough about the field to probably not be talking out his arse. You'd be surprised who browses around here.

Cops, military, doctors, video game developers, writers, at least two celebrities...

Just as planned, for Elvira.

I fail to see how Elvira could ever be the BBEG.
She's the DM

Isn't the vampire already dating someone?

It went further than that. She took Kuromine's virginity.

I want her to tuck me in and read me a story

I imagine most people on here would do her. I know I would.

>That spoiler

What?

>My next character will be someone looking for the perfect vampire waifu
>in his inside pocket will be what looks like the top half of a stake, but there's actually a bundle of dead roses in there
>I'll only tell them that he's a vampire hunter

And now I have my next PC. thanks again Veeky Forums