Wahhh I knew about bitcoin in 2010 missed a once in a lifetime opportunity!

>wahhh I knew about bitcoin in 2010 missed a once in a lifetime opportunity!
>I will never be able to forget that!

Guys, please. Just buy LlNK. Sergey is giving us all a second chance at escaping wagecucking. Don't be an idiot, don't miss this chance.
Linkmarines report in!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/2
coinmarketcap.com/new/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link is poo-poo
Dont buy poo-poo
Honest advice

Veeky Forums suggests something
You know what to avoid

>buy my bags please
link is a worthless investment

Cringe

try harder fgt

Finally brought back my link

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
>"investing" on an ERC20 shit token
>EVER
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHA
Hey, wojak, there's still time to join in the moon train. Bitcoin will still go to 1 million a piece. Don't be late, mkay?

How do you buy it with BTC?

This gives me hope. There's at least one of you faggots in every LINK thread now.

why buy LINK when I could buy ARK?

D
E
L I N K I E S
U
D
E
D

Yeah no one ever tells me either, I want to drop some BTC in

Once in a lifetime? Nigga, there was a point where you could have bought Amazon stock for $7. The literal Down syndrome retard idea that was the Yo app made its creator $2 million. Everyone here passes up an opportunity to be a millionaire once a week, if they only knew it.

make an account on binance
deposit your BTC
spend away

>link is low mcap which means more room to grow
>ark connects shitcoin blockchain to shitcoin blockchain, link connects the entire world to every blockchain and vice versa
jeez I wonder which is a better investment

I'm new to all this

how terrible of an idea is it to just invest £100 into 10 (random/recommended?) different currencies and just hope for the best?

binance

Veeky Forums suggests to avoid something being suggested

Ark and Link work together fantastically.

There is no reason for antagonism as they complement each other quite well.

With such a low investment youre best off going all in on one shitcoin and hope for the best. Or else buy bitcoin and come back in a year when you will have 1000 quid

This strategy is not the worst idea. Coins do go 100x pretty often and if you do research (NOT random) you can probably find 10 coins each with a 10% chance of going 100x

But if you were to use this strategy you've only made £1000 - not really worth it. Best just doing and hoping you strike lucky

LINK has good odds, but you won't get rich off a £100 investment

yes but if you want to make it link is the better bet right now, ark's mcap is too high to go in right now

I would be investing 1k, (£100 x 10)

I just don't know where to start

my advice still stands, 1k is not considered a large amount, diversify at 3k if you must. Crypto is fast moving, i started with 2 in mid november and have over 3 now, and i only bought link and req, the 2 biggest meme coins out there..

Realistically ARK has a higher chance of rocketing until there is solid news for Link. It's more mainstream and available on more exchanges and has an actual marketing team.

Normie money is pouring in and you see what it did to Litecoin. In a normal market situation Link would have a higher chance but we are dealing with irrational normies and Link is far too technical and quiet for them. We have to wait for institutional money.

>Everyone here passes up an opportunity to be a millionaire once a week, if they only knew it.

>if they only knew it.

now you knew it, anewn.

Research coins outside the top 100: coinmarketcap.com/2

Research coins that have been recently added: coinmarketcap.com/new/

How unique is the project? What experience does the team have? Does it solve an actual problem or is it just a shitcoin jumping on the crypto bandwagon? How long have they been working on this project? What is the competition? Check out the website. Look at the roadmap. Read the white paper. Then come on Veeky Forums and buy whatever is being memed hardest because it's ultimately an irrational market.

LINK is IMO the best gamble in terms of risk:reward I have seen at the moment. There are a couple of small market cap coins that have cropped up on here that I like such as Elixir and Mysterium.

Veeky Forums is a good place to hear about coins. But you have to watch out for the bots, shills, pump and dumps, and pajeets - they're on the increase. Like, all of a sudden I see musicoin being shilled here - who seriously thinks this is a good project that will be around in 10 years?

Basically, use Veeky Forums as a starting point to hear about coins and then do your own independent research on the coins mentioned here.

Another very important question to ask: are the developers focused on the product or are they fucking around with cryptokitties on their github?