What a shitheap. Back at the price it was at a month ago, ahahahahahhahahhahhaha

What a shitheap. Back at the price it was at a month ago, ahahahahahhahahhahhaha.

The same idiots that predicted $8 EOY also predict $800 EOY 2018.

Deluded fucking arkies

exactly so buy the fucking dip

If you're not buying the dip you deserve to be poor

Just wondering does it get exhausting "buying the dip" and spending every penny on Ark and then watching it stay in place while literally every other coin around it goes 2x, 3x and up in just a few weeks every time, and then having to shill it with a straight face anyway?

I bought ethereum and held Ben after it crashed from $12 to $6 and stayed there for months while btc 2x’d

Worked out for me then and I have a strong feeling ark will deliver too

buy the dip is redundant. ark only dips. just say buy ark instead and put a disclaimer saying you’ll never see any return on your investmrn

ark is the future dummy

when i bought ark i told myself i hold it a year minimum
pretty comfy so far
>inb4 muh sat value
i dont give a shit about bitcoin

>>inb4 muh sat value
>i dont give a shit about bitcoin

arkies confirmed absolute fucking retards

The ark people are faucet users.

Little do they now if there not 10k deep into Cryptos before 30-45 days from now they won't make it.
Unless they plan on waiting 5 years to get somewhat rich.

>i dont give a shit about losing money

>opportunity cost is losing money

Can we stop with this meme

explain.

bitcoin is a piece of shit that can collapse any second
with wall street right around the corner everyone balls deep in btc is begging to get rekt
you guys probably dont even hold a single btc

listen here you little faggot, ARK is literally the most solid project in the entire crypto space right now. name ONE other coin with half the potential of ARK, go ahead..i'll wait.
thats what I thought. So go ahead, keep talking shit about Ark, bet you fell for the LINK meme too didn't you? Enjoy bagholding that vaporware shit token for eternity while they try to figure out the oracle problem that they "overlooked" Just make sure you put something about Link on your resume when you apply to Burger King, you'll be cleaning those bathrooms in no time.

Thanks for the Ark thread

>Heh, lets hoard the biggest shitcoin of them all that could crash at any minute

>watching it stay in place
ohhhh criiiinge

were you not here when it was 15k satoshis? holy shit linger longer kiddo

so how many comparative sats of some rondom mooning shitcoin did you lose by holding btc?

>new paradigm bro, bitcoin will never crash again, only up from here

>timing the market
gl with that

>I'm down 90% in BTC terms but marginally up in USD
>that means it's a gain!

Fucking brainlets

every time a shitcoin moons you lose value by holding btc.

so why do you hate money friend?

did you not read what i have wrote
i said i hold this shit a year
i know this might be hard to grasp for you but people can lock up large amounts of money without worry about mommy kicking you out
go hold your dinosaur coin ill laugh at you when you try to panic sell and you cant because the whole network will be clogged

cmon guyz ust keep invesdigoo digoo digoo into cryprocurrendiee diee diees its goo o o o ust me

>Hold BTC
>Pajeet scam coin sky rockets past BTC
>Heh, guess you lost by holding BTC :^)

Fuck shitoshi absolutists are worse than stinky linkies

thank you for trusting bitcoin my fellow white man

>BTC dips 1%, alt holders see tiny ray of hope
>100 million USDT teleport into existence behind you

Heh,nothing personnel kid

i hace 13k ark and roll faucet all day. goung to be orth $4 a roll soneday

what is a realistic price expectation for ARK in the long run?

$0

Fuck this coin. Bought in months ago at 15k sats and now it’s at 25k woopdeefuckingdoo. I doubt it’ll gain anything on btc until everything is finished and given core2 and vm have stopped moving who knows when that’ll be. And when they are finally released no one except biz artists will hear about it anyway like every other development

$1000

autists

maybe it will be worth 5-6$ when btc will double in price

Ark has show steady growth since it's inception. I don't see any reason not to hold this coin.
Also, 1 month ago, Ark was worth $3.5, now it's worth $4.
I don't know what are you on about OP. With the constant updates in 2018 and 10% annual dividents, you'd have to be a faggot not to hold this coin. Oh wait...

It's obvious ARK has great potential no-ARKer.

I feel sorry for no arkies desu, this is their chance right now. Just look at the fucking charts it's obvious this thing is weeks if not days away from the moon, maybe a year away from going intergalatic. Greatest opportunity in crypto right now

I love her so much.

>ETH chart
I have no words.

ark dollar value went up only because btc value went up you brainlet which means exactly nothing because you can't cash out ark for dollars

Ark is the new DGB.

Its price keeps on tanking from its ath with hopes of ever recovering fading a bit more every new day, while the bagholders shill Veeky Forums up with threads in despair to sell their bags and break even.

But this delusion turns it into a funny meme for all those who don't actually hold any of this shitcoin and just like me simply enjoy the presence of these sad individuals clinging to delusions that mobile wallets will save their portfolio from total ruin.

I gotta say i love you guys just because it is so entertaining to read your threads but this will never be enough to convince me to buy into your DGB 2.0 shitcoin bags.

You are the Arkmarines.

You took a pic close to the worse it's ever been.

The graph was literally stable in BTC value for a good month and showed serious trend reversal signs until yesterday when it collapsed like fuck like every other alt when btc mooned nearly 10k in 24hrs.

I know this is bait but dgb has done nothing but drop in usd value where as ark has gone from 0.10-$5 and setting a new fiat ATH just a couple days ago.. there's plenty life in this coin yet

why you bitter bro? why you shitting on this coin? nothing better to do?

Looks like it’s going to form a cup and handle so large not even your mom could fit it in her anus

>there's plenty life in this coin yet

Thank you, there would be nothing better fitting to respond to your post than this.

you feel insulted? you some kind of retarded cult or something?

you're the one acting insulted. you took the pain to make and post in this thread just to bash a coin.... just wondering what's your agenda or what made you mad. did you lose money on it?

Riddle me this ark holders, if ark is so great why hasn't it still reached lsk price yet?

It is a fork of it after all..

Yes and LISK is objectively worse. Your point being?

if its worse than why is it higher than ark?

People don't just go out and buy other coins because their coin went up. The price increase is solely linked to the increasing legitimacy that ARK is developing. I'm sorry if you don't see it, but you will. You'll think about buying when it hits $50, but then you'll pull back to protect your pride. Maybe you'll be smart enough to get in before $100 though

>ARK for USD

Yet.

The most expensive crypto in the world now is literally the shittiest one

lisk 1 year older and they put a lot of money into marketing which ark isnt doing yet

Because the market is not rational and if you weren't retard you'd make money off its irrationality.
Literally this.

ahahahahahahahahahhahah

the deluded meme is true you guys are beyond saving goodbye

>has no argument
>"goodbye"

We win

>hueheuheue I win deluded ahahahha goodbye

pffpt pfft pffff

by that argument you are basically saying that ark is the best crypto out there while also implying that only the shittiest (like btc) are going to make you rich

so what is the reason to hold ark if not to get rich then?

If the markets aren't rational then why would you buy something rational when you can make money off being irrational? Arkies literally hate money

I said no such thing. His logic was "if it is more expensive, then it must be better". I used his logic to prove that Bitcoin being the most expensive, is also the shittiest coin of them all.

because im not gonna pay 15k for one bitcoin

Long term stable investment that will surely make you rich vs short term unstable pumps and dumps that may make you rich and may also break your bank

>only the shittiest (like btc) are going to make you rich
None of us ever said that brainlet.
>so what is the reason to hold ark if not to get rich then?
You think the markets are going to stay irrational forever? Who's the delusional one in here?

>hurr durr you hate money why don't you buy high sell low

Stop pretending you're """"buying the dip"""". If you bought this shit everytime it dipped you literally wouldn't have the time to leave your computer.

The dip's just a bit long, that's all.

You have 10 seconds to post your blockfolio

>the market is irrational because nobody is buying my shitcoin of choice but that soon will change because i say so

>A rational market buys a bitcoin at $15k despite being in an obvious bubble and having the worst technology of every blockchain

Go chase your shitcoin pump and dumps moron. We want you to stay poor.

people are buying bitcoin because it's literally digital gold while nobody is buying ark because it's basically digital fiat with unlimited supply from which we already have hundreds of different shitcoins of the same kind

>people are buying bitcoin because it's literally digital gold
>literally
Why do you say this? Why are you repeating what other buttcoiners shill? Tell me why you think it's akin to some sort of "digital gold".

People are buying bitcoin because they think they can get rich off it and sell it to some sucker for even higher - literally the definition of an entirely speculative market that creates bubbles. Normies aren't buying it in droves because "muh dijital gold"

>with unlimited suppply
Wrong

>different shitcoins of the same kind
And even all the different shitty pajeet shitcoins that are made out of a hut are based on better blockchain technology than bitcoin runs on.

>literally digital gold
Because you said so? Alright buddy. Cryptokitties must be digital silver then.