Holy fuck, this guy is pathetic. does he think he is the god of twitter or what?

holy fuck, this guy is pathetic. does he think he is the god of twitter or what?

>hitting a wife is normal if she does something wrong
god i miss the old days

REEEEE WHY DO SO MANY PPO HAVE BITCOIN BUT NOT MEEEEEE :(

He's a multi millionaire, you're just some random faggot on the internet, probably a shitskin too.

He win.

multi millionaire but still lives at his grandmas
and his money can never change the fact that he's a manlet

hi pajeet

he's probably gonna hold his crypto in BTC until the con artists propping it up crash it down to 0.

My point still stand, you're just some random nobody. The dude literally have autism and anti-social that's probably why still living off parents.

fuck off romano

Romano is the typical Dutch cuck. Fuck the Netherlands, I hope Islam destroys them so that they'd stop being smug cunts on the internet 24/7.

>hitting your wife isnt normal
what?

go back to /pol/ you pathetic faggot.

>you have to be /pol/ to want dutchcucks destroyed
Greetings from Switzerland.

>a mere 5% muslims
>zero terrorist attacks
Stay jelly fag. Switzerland is boring as fuck

>0 likes, retweets
>still manages to find outrage

dutch are the worst

This kid is an autistic cunt from Holland. He pretty much spent his last 6 years posting shit on crypto twitter, reading Veeky Forums, fapping to hentai and writing lines of code.

Why does it come as a surprise that this guy is a fucking beta?

Anyway, he speaks his mind, he bashes attention whores and he probably spends most of his time on Veeky Forums. Why would you virgins hate on him, hes one of you!

>autistic
>from Holland

Redundant.

t. american that just visited de Neder

this. if yer going to shit on someone for being an autistic shitposter, you probably shouldnt do it on 4chinz

>you're just some random nobody
the OP faggot is worse: a random complete nobody with unwarranted self importance. please kys

Suck Romano's cock some more, bitches.

Manlets run the world, sorry you had to find out this way lanklet.

I love you Swissbro.

Thanks brah

Who is this narcissistic cunt?

Reddit spacing