What happens to an angel, that is born/created/spawned in Hell?

What happens to an angel, that is born/created/spawned in Hell?

he's called a demon.

System? Setting?

Either Satan's learned how to create angels of his own (unlikely), or that motherfucker's going to have to learn to defend itself quickly.

Let's say D&D.

>Hey there I'm a (insert jewish pronoun her)-im, and welcome to Jackass!

Okay, using classic D&D cosmology;
Inhabitants of the Lower Planes (fiends of any kind) are not actually "born", but are created from the processed souls of those individuals damned to the Abyss or Nine Hells and function at the lowest level of that fiendish existence until it gains enough power to gain unique shape and potency. Some fiends are born normally but this appears only to happen with greater powers such as Demon Lord and Infernal Dukes as many fiends are effectively genderless by default.
Celestials of any kind are made differently as higher-planar beings that are created by deities it born from the natural material of their home plane.

While both fiends and celestials can breed with mortal beings this is not actually a function that is required of either of them; it has more to due with how mortals work then how THEY work.

So basically your scenario is either impossible (as neither actually needs to breed to propogate) or a very special occasion, which means that if an angel is created in a Lower Plane then it is likely just going to be an angel, albeit a short-lived one as the entire local Lower Planr converges on it to kill it.

It becomes super edgy but gets some bitcin' cool powers.

>entire local Lower Planr converges on it to kill i

das grim mane

Demons and Devils rarely agree with each other upon anything, but they do tend to as a rule dislike Angels as they are literally personifications of Good while they are literally personifications of Evil.

It doesn't necessarily mean that they'd kill the angel; there's no such thing as a "baby" angel after all. Like I said, they don't breed. They aren't even made out of physical matter as a point of fact.
Depending on their abilities and how powerful the angel is they might be able to fend off their attackers and escape.

not really
bad guys don't like good guys

The question is, since Angels are a type of celestial created specifically to serve Good deities, why the shit was it created in the middle of the Lower Planes?

They're called "devils".

It was created for the purpose of killing a lot of demons and causing havoc.

You know, like Doomguy..

Now here's a man who understands the fantasy genre!

I'm thinking a lot of fire and swords suit hell-angel best

and a motorcycle

>fiery angel with a motorcycle
I like where this is going.

>motorcycle duel in the pits of tartuaras between a flaming angel and a bloody devil

I want this so bad

This shit's writing itself!

Juggs get BTFO

K6BD is based as fuck. It screams/tg/

The thorn knight that cut cut up in the last panel isn't juggs