This triggers the REQ(T)

Bagholders.

I don't know who is worse REQ or BANCOR investors.

I will sell my whole stack with the colossus release, don't worry. I was srly a big believer in the project, but you don't fool around with investors like that.

The fuck is ing

You're not getting my cheap req pajeet

> White
> Great grandfather was ss officer
> Millions of dollars in my bank account from BTC and mainly Vertcoin.
Pajeet. Kek.

ING was never claimed to be an investor. The team behind REQ got picked from a group of 65 European startups by ING for their 6 month innovation program. Now that the REQ team is working on an ICO (wich is in a grey area in regards to European law) ING can't be officially seen as involved with the product. they are however still involved with the team.

the government will come to US for everything guys! they won't just shut us down or anything!

>Faggot
Detected

>Kike
Detected. Hahahahaha.

>all this FUD
>REQ price still holding steady

lol buy now before the testnet comes out

It's priced in. I will buy the dip after the testnet release

Why is this shitcoin pumping now?

Because smartmoney doesn't fall for this pajeet FUD. The testnet may drop any day now.

Bahahahahhahahaha where's the motherfuckwe that screen capped me of "FUD"... I should of capped his ass.. SHITCOIN

Okay, for once and for all, lets clarify what that statement meant:
Just as YCombinator selects teams, ING selects teams. Their team won from 65 other european teams, which is a big deal. So why is ING asking for this? Moneytis (their first project) was not an ico, whereas Request, is an ICO. Why is being an ICO such a big deal? Because of the uncertainty of the european laws concerning ICOs. Does that mean their team was suddenly not the best over 65 others? No. Does that mean ING doesnt believe in them? No, the laws for ICOs are just not there yet.

On 21 September, the three startups (ONE BEING CURRENT REQ TEAM) will begin a six month journey in the ING Innovation Studio in Amsterdam together with three internal ING teams selected via an internal innovation contest. The six teams will work to validate their ideas and business model and create a viable product that is ready to launch. They will be supported by mentors and coaches with different expertise and skills, coming from different ING business units and external organisations.

PS: How about you all stop being so reactionary? Would you all have sold when ETH dipped from $3 to less than $1, where it then stayed for fucking months? Would you have believed the FUD with everyone was calling ETH, DETH? Y'all don't make any money by FOMOing in and out of positions.

"but muh 10% increase/decrease". Who gives a fuck when you can just hold for a 5-10x or more?

Time in the market > timing the market.

Also, reminder request didn't dip when bitcoin went on a tear a few days ago when EVERYTHING ELSE was down 20% or more.

ALSO OH NO IT WENT DOWN 5% WHAT EVER WILL I DO! AT LEAST THEY'RE AWAY TO RELEASE THEIR PRODUCT UNLIKE OMISE GO VAPOURWARE VALUED AT $1bn HAHA

Go back to programming on your shitcoin, Etienne tatur.

Oh wait, it's actually INCREASED since the update now. HAHAHA. The market doesn't care about a shitty bank, this is CRYPTO and ING or NOT us REQMARINES ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING.

Roll on the testnet release. That's when people will see how good a project this is.

Confido increased by 30x. Kek.

>brags about his great granpa being SS officer
>kekerino

How often does the "hodl" meme srly apply? 99% if the shitcoins from 2016 died and guess what will happen with the coins of 2017.

Bbbbbut my shitcoin will be different, desu.

yeah it also decreased by 99%

>muh grandpa wuz a Nazi n shit
You're a fucking faggot and you know it. Nose picking, fart smelling, shit eating mother fucking loser.

Don't worry, isidor. He died a free man and left my family a fucking package for the next 1000 years.

Im sorry if you are looking at every fucking Milo coin but there are many coins with real backers and potential that will be here for years. Spend some time on the archive you new fucking normies LEARN UP.

probably the least jew bank of all