Which one of you was this?

Fess up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90AiXO1pAiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can imagine him walking like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=90AiXO1pAiA

I think that's Johnny "Slim" Delacruz, social adept/infiltrator. Usually runs for Shiawise.

And whatever you do, don't get him started on keebs

He looks like Jack Black

Officer Jodi knows too much, soon she will be sent to the shadow realm

I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!

It wasn't Slim!
A demon possessed him!

Such deep pockets, full of cards full of secrets

Fucking white men and their entitlement complexes.

Guess he didn't geek the mage first.

Jodi! Do you understand, this isn't at all like pokemon, is it Jodi?

Jodi must've dropped the ball hard if she got something this fucking stupid dropped on her desk.

Omae couldn't help it that the street shaman glitched

Shush now, No more tears, no more secrets, just card games on motorcycles

There might just not be a lot of homicides going on in Winter Haven (wherever the hell that is).

>police in the united states public post people's images for shoplifting at wal-mart
I'd sue that police department for defamation of character. How in the fuck do you uncivilized cretins think that's okay? Ya sure, some mug stole some yugioh cards and that's bad, but clearly this person can't be older than 25, why would you ruin their life by posting their image on your fucking facebook? I'm disappointed. Real fucking disappointed. How much money worth of shit did he steal? I certainly hope it was more than $1000 to justify this level of bullshit.

My guess is Jodi runs the social media page and this is the bare minimum they could do to show the store they were doing something about the incident, I doubt the store even cared really, they probably just need to report any theft over a specific value for insurance or something

Its not defamation if its true. that's the case everywhere.

Unless he stole a whole box he probably only lifted like 15$ worth of cards I don't think that even qualifies for a misdemeanor.

Haha wtf shoplifter detected.

Do shitty things in public and people should know about it.

Except north Korea.

Security cam footage is not private and exists for this exact reason.

How would you sue them for defamation? It's a true statement.

I'd love to see that argued in a court. 'Yes, I did the crime but reporting on the fact I did it hurt my feelings'

Easy, Slim.

Oh it would be a spectacle
"Now that resume I sent online to radioshack 3 months ago to get my mom off my case is ruined!"

>it's not defamation if it's true
But it's still tremendously inconsiderate, and completely disproportionate to the crime that was committed. As an edgy teenager I stole yugioh cards from walmart all the fucking time, and under $25 wal mart had a policy where they will not peruse you for exactly this reason. It shouldn't ruin this kid's life because he was a dumbass who didn't have a job, that's the total opposite solution. He should be giving a job so he can pay back the fucking value of things that he took. The crime does not fit having his life ruined forever, everyone makes mistakes.

>People actually supporting this level of police state.
Look, I'm all for putting a muderer's picture on your facebook, or a car thief, or a wife beater, or even a scamming embezzler, but this is small fucking potatoes, and it's extremely petty on the part of the police department. Where I live, literal crackheads stab people and there are bio-hazard bins in front of people's houses where they dispose of their dirty needles. If all the police department has to deal with are petty shoplifters, they deserve to have their fucking funding cut.

Looks like we found the card thief, nice cargo shorts user

This is too Shadowrun for me

You can be a wizard in Shadowrun right?

klah das Falk der hurensohn !
die hackfresse erkennst ^10km gegen wind

>police state
Ha!

It's petty theft in a small town, he'll be pulled up by a family friend and everyone will think he's just a young idiot.

>tremendously inconsiderate
>they will not peruse you
>life forever ruined

Oh God, this whole post, my sides. Kudos for making me laugh so hard, anonfriend.

>captcha: 2600 dearborn

No, you're missing the point. The second someone names him, every search related to his name forever will come up with this story. When he's a 60 year old man, google will still show this story when people google him. It's totally justified to prosecute him, but whatever the police department is doing is pants on head retarded.

> The crime does not fit having his life ruined forever

Wow that's blown out of proportion. The kid stole Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and was caught on camera doing it. People are going to remember it for 2 years, tops, if they're really vindictive and the town is very small. It will not plague him his whole life, dude.

Fuck your life you thieving little shit.

I hope the thief in OP's post gets gangraped by clowns as a warning to others.

>When he's a 60 year old man, google will still show this story when people google him.
And everyone will be able to have a good laugh about how he was just a dumbass kid being a dumbass kid.

>When he's a 60 year old man, google will still show this story when people google him

Who the fuck is going to Google him? Having Googled him, who the fuck is going to care 20+ years down the line?

No, they had a policy not to pursue because they didn't want some dumbass getting injured for $25 where they would be liable for it. They didn't give a flying fuck about defaming your character

You're just describing exploiting a shitty situation and getting self righteous about it
That's wiz to me if it's wiz to you, chummer

>this edgy teenage opinion

Wrong, by virtue of being on a police facebook, he's going to be searchable forever, and it will go right back to this bullshit. Imagine in ten years the petty cunt got his shit together, and wanted to be a heart surgeon. Too fucking bad, no job for you. He won't even be able to get hired by bullshit retail places, he's pretty much destined to be a fuckup from this point on explicitly because Officer Sandcunt has the discretion of a 12 yearold.

Yes, before the internet was a thing. Now, every employer will prescreen him for a job, laugh, then completely ignore his resume regardless of qualification because of petty bullshit.

>I'd sue that police department for defamation of character
You'd lose hard tho.

Officer Jodi is going to have to duel "Big Slimm" for the cards back.

This guy's the head honcho of the Fat Stacks card gang. It'll be a children's card game for keeps.

Nigger no one is going to turn this guy into a pariah for lifting some goddamn cards.

Also, assuming you're the one calling this a "police state" situation I invite you to remember these cameras were installed in the Wal-Mart by the Wal-Mart for loss prevention. Big Brother didn't stick CCTV cameras in his house so he could be shamed for jacking off. Stop white knighting some cheap lowlife you don't even know. Unless you're him. In showcase you should call Jodi.

>calling other people edgy teenagers
oh the irony

How is this different from putting out an image of any suspect of a crime that you'd like to question?

You're essentially asking that we don't even try to prosecute.

Fuck you and your piece of shit attitude.

Fair enough if you need to steal bread and fruit from a food stall to stay alive, but if you steal convenience/luxury items you should have your hand cut off.

I legitimately want death punishment for thieves. I had 3 bicycles and a moped stolen. I live in a rich neighbourhood in a rich country, where the government hands you enough money to pay your food, rent and tv bills without you even having to work. But these fuck heads still feel it is their right to steal my fucking shit.

Then there are people like you who think this is no big deal and it is a fair and acceptable way to live, just taking whatever you fancy.

You are a part of theft culture, fuck you.

>How is this different from putting out an image of any suspect of a crime that you'd like to question?
That's my point. You use available discretion to ensure you dont ruin someone's life by accusing them of extenuating bullshit. You can prosecute people all you like, just don't turn it into a giant circus that ruins someone's life by virtue of your ignorance.

>Too fucking bad, no job for you

The real world absolutely does not work like that. No one is gonna look at his 1 offense of stealing Yu-Gi-Oh! cards 10 years from now and think "this man is a danger to society".

Holy shit, what Inspector Javert looking motherfucker has been pursuing you for so long that you think this?

Background check for a job, but if he's caught that would be found out anyway, so I don't really see what difference it makes. Frankly the guy getting upset this is posted is just fucking retarded, but at least it's kind of fun to watch him respond

>But it's still tremendously inconsiderate, and completely disproportionate to the crime that was committed. As an edgy teenager I stole yugioh cards from walmart all the fucking time, and under $25 wal mart had a policy where they will not peruse you for exactly this reason. It shouldn't ruin this kid's life because he was a dumbass who didn't have a job, that's the total opposite solution.

Oh so because he's poor it should be alright to steal, I mean the item isn't expensive, it's just Yu-gi-oh cards...

Dude, the law is the law. Doesn't matter what your financial or emotional state is.

>The real world absolutely does not work like that
It's linked to his personal identity you cunt. As soon as a prospective employer googles him, which every single one does, this story will pop up, and any job where you could possibly steal anything, or require any sort of ethical confidence is immediately out the window. You don't know how the world works my son.

BTW I would not mind it being legal to steal shit if it was also legal for me to kill the fucks who do it. But it I cannot even legally beat up a fuck if I set a trap and catch some faggot trying to steal my shit. I have to ask him nicely to hand it over and if I report it to the police they will just think it is whatever. FUUUUCK. My fucking jimmies are so fucking rustled right now. I need a method of transportation to get to fucking work and now I have been forced to lend money from me fucking mum just because some asshat thought he could just fucking jack my moped.

>oh i know how to keep my fav hobby going.
>by not paying for it

You're not fooling us, fag. Just man up, call Jodi, and return the cards. No one's gonna ruin your life. The absolute worst that'll happen is you'll get banned from the Wal-Mart. And honestly they'll be doing you a favor.

>accusing them of extenuating bullshit

>sharts jorts
>tips fedora, stolen cards fall out

>I once stole candy when I was ten years old...
>NO ONE EVER HIRE THIS MONSTER

As of my last post I'm now imagining him as an angry Hugh Jackman lookalike.

AND I'M JAVERT.

well, it's going to anyway if you get caught, so you're basically fucked either way

Nigga, you got caught on such an idiotic crime, you deserve all the defamation you will get.

>The real world absolutely does not work like that. No one is gonna look at his 1 offense of stealing Yu-Gi-Oh! cards 10 years from now and think "this man is a danger to society

but the principal said it goes on my PERMANENT RECORD

If he's caught, it goes on his arrest record, which is public anyway. Nothing changes.

This. Guy should've just shelled out the shekels like a proper human being. Petty thieves are creeps.

Okay dude, chill. Stealing your moped and your bike is different than stealing cards from wal-mart. You are an induividual, Wal-Mart is a giant, neighborhood destroying shithole of a megacorp. This persons choice of target is legitimate. Whoever makes Yugioh was paid for their product in BULK, the product was replaced on shelves as soon as somebody asked if they had more in the back. the only injury is to the corporate entity, which can take the hit, and the loss prevention/security team, who get some egg on the face. Fuck 'em no harm detected way to be yugioh kid

>But it's still tremendously inconsiderate
Thanks user, I laughed

Okay, Criminal Justice major here. No it won't ruin his life, nor will it go on his arrest record.
A picture is posted, and they police gets private messages on who this guy might be.
He gets arrested, the pictures get taken down, and judging by his age in that blurry picture: once he's found guilty it'll be put on his juvenile criminal record, which gets destroyed in the US upon turning 18 by Juvenile delinquent protection laws.

If he's over 18, then why the fuck is he stealing yu-gi-oh cards?

His own dumbass fault for stealing.

>As an edgy teenager I stole yugioh cards from walmart all the fucking time, and under $25 wal mart had a policy where they will not peruse you for exactly this reason

STEALING?

YOU ARE GROUNDED

FOR

LIFE

>megacorp
OH FUCK ME HE'S A BERNIEKEK TOO

Gee Robin Hood I never thought about it that way, stealing is totally acceptable if it's from somebody you perceive it doesn't hurt much. We should just legalize shoplifting right now.

Sheeeeeeeeiitt

>Stealing yu-gi-oh cards is STICKING IT TO THE MAN! YEAH, TAKE THAT GIANT CORPORATIONS, YOU DON'T CONTROL ME!

>Criminal Justice major

Man my degree is in political science and even I think you should reconsider.

I hope you don't wanna be a cop or fed. They hate CJ majors.

Do not FORGET me,
when you're still fat at 21.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ!

Heh, I don't expect u sheeple 2 understand the ideals of A TRUE XYBERPUNK

stay opiated in servitude to ur plutocrat overlords

>Javert
>picturing Hugh Jackman
>not Philip Quast
>not Anthony Perkins
>not John Malkovich
>not literally ANYONE else who has ever played the role
Look, as an actor Hugh Jackman's a breddy gud actor. As a singer... well, Hugh Jackman's a breddy gud actor.
I genuinely think that he could have portrayed non-musical Javert well. But his voice is just... weak, for the role.

Uh, how his life is ruined? The picture doesn't identify him by name. A google search on this guy won't magically turn up an unrelated, unidentified facebook post years later.

He must repent for his sins!
Face punishment, then embrace the forgiveness of the light!

No. Its just that no one who is worthy of consideration is injured, no harm no foul. smart move saving money.

>smart move saving money.

Sorta the main point is nothing is hurt but a corporate entity and not even the corporate entity responsible for the production of the stolen object, just this shitty, inescapable, interchangeable, middleman. I repeat, fuck 'em.

>smart move saving money
>Gotta save moey on those expensive yu-gi-oh cards... TAKE THAT CAPITALISM

I don't disagree, but I had a Russel Crowe .gif handy, and the movie is both recent and at least moderately memeworthy.

Personally my favorite Javert is Norm Lewis.

If shit get's stolen from big stores like Walmart, employee's get punished.
Probably no one will get any flak over a few packs of Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, but the point stands. You are hurting Employee's, not fighting some big corporate entity.
Stop being stupid, friend.

>just this shitty, inescapable, interchangeable, middleman

OW THE EDGE

fat fuck should stop spending all his money on candy, then maybe he could afford the cards!

Yes, user, fuck those teenagers and minorities working for possibly the only job they could grab to either pay for their car, keep them fed through college, or because they already failed hard at life.

That'll learn'em

Good choice, Lewis is easily my second favorite musical Javert, right behind Quast.
Definitely my favorite casting choice among the 25th anniversary cast.

Fuck off to /v/ with this bullshit.

>In recent news, notorious stagecoach robber Jim "Stink-Eye" Winchesky succesfully sued the sheriff for posting a wanted poster with his face on it. When questioned he said,
"Everyone calls me notorious now. I wasn't notorious before he put my gosh durned face on a poster. Do you know what a hit to my business this has caused? My reputation is ruined!"
>Sheriff Reality declined to comment. Mr. Winchesky was represented by user and user law firm.

to the thieving shit in this thread,
Fuck you you stole something that wasn't yours the least you deserve is to be publicly shamed for your shitty actions the only mitigating factor is see is that you stole from a big box store and not some small locally owned business.

Hasn't school started?

kek

WE R ANONYMOUS

WE R LEGION

TODAY THE PLUTOCRATIC MEGACORPS WILL PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES

TODAY WILL BE A RECKONING AGAINST THE 99%

TODAY I WILL SMITE THE OPPRESSOR WITH BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON

You're somewhat thick, aren't you?

Theft and its punishment isn't based off of how much something is worth to whoever it's stolen from. Otherwise if I picked a rumpled shirt off the street that belonged to a hobo I'd be dealt with as harshly as somebody who drove off with a billionaire's yacht.

By your retarded logic I should be allowed to walk into your house and steal some food out of your fridge. What, it can't hurt you that much, just let me take this shit from you. My unlawful actions are justified by how much they affect you, not the fact that it isn't legal to steal shit from people.

> ctrl + f "fuck"
Come on Veeky Forums, relax man

THE 99% THOUGHT THEY HAD SUPPRRSSED #OCCUPY

THEY BECAME COMPLACENT

TODAY, A STAND WAS TAKEN

No they don't, walmart operates with the expectation of a certain amount of loss from their giant open warehouse with as many a five entrances. That is why they hire people and have special shirts and badges that say loss prevention on them. Now this kid should have had them on him like flies on shit, there is a guy paid to watch cameras at wal mart, but they werent there. So loss prevention, who weren't doing their jobs, now maybe gets a talking to if losses exceed calculated acceptable levels, but probably not, no harm no foul.

The guy got caught stealing yugi, being a fat fuck with an awful haircut and dressed like shit. I'd rather die than being in his situation.

Please, they're nothing wrong with shorts during the summer!

>#anonymous kowtowing to the 1%

WE WILL #OCCUPY

WE WILL #OVERCOME

WE ARE THE #99I%

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER