Dragonball Quest #94

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a twenty-two year old man named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=z4-20yY_jcQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who's ready to cuck Vegeta tonight?!

You and Bulma lie beside one another, each of you breathing heavily and looking quite disheveled. Your faces are flushed, and your bodies covered in sweat.

It's good to be home.

Bulma rests her head on your shoulder, and you put your arm around her as she snuggles up to you, letting out a content sigh.

"How's that for a thank you?" she asks with a teasing smile, glancing up at you.

>A. It's a start

>B. That was great

>C. She should get kidnapped more often

>D. Tell her you're just glad she's safe

>E. Something else

But who will claim his bloodthirsty spirit?

>>A. It's a start

>A. It's a start
>E. Something else
DC for round two?

>A. It's a start

>B. That was great

"It's a start," you joke, laughing nervously when Bulma gives you a glare. "I'm just glad you're safe."

The glare on your girlfriend's face vanishes, and she relaxes against you once again, closing her eyes and smiling.

"I'm glad you're okay, too," she tells you. "When I saw that Kochin had you, I was worried you wouldn't be able to get away. Those three fighters picked Roshi apart, but you took them down in just a few minutes."

She sighs. "I'm just glad today's over."

>A. Actually, you wanted to ask her something before the day ends

>B. You too, but tomorrow will be better

>C. Cuddle with Bulma until you fall asleep

>D. Something else

>A. Actually, you wanted to ask her something before the day ends
We need to get stronger for the next time something like this happens. Does she have any ideas?
Then

You already mentioned a gravity chamber to her

Okay then let's segway into "endurance training" and plow her again.

user, please

>A.

"Me too," you admit. "But, tomorrow will be better."

"I sure hope so," Bulma tells you, quietly.

The two of you cuddle together for some time after that, the warmth of each other's bodies and the quiet of the room soon lulling you to sleep.

Just as you promised, the next day is far better. You and Bulma get up, get showered, have breakfast together, and enjoy a pleasant day together, with good weather, and no life-threatening adventures.

You still have the ring Kami gave you. It would be a shame to waste it.

>A. Ask Bulma to marry you

>B. Save it for another day

Shit we need a proposal plan, right? Like some big gesture?

You got a ring made by God, and rescued her from a mad scientist, don't stress so much about making a big gesture

But not from a REAL god like zamasu

ZAMASU

That's a good point.

I doubt Bulma is going to get all Shania Twain on us

Go to bed Zamasu

He's friends with Black Goku, he's just another ningen lover.

What?

>A

Black has ascended ningendom you shitlord.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8

I mean she won't be all "so you have a ring from God and saved me from a mad scientist and saved the world a few times. That don't impress me much"

Fuck you black isn't a ningen he's a higher being then you ever will be, he's also my REAL best friend.fuck you gowasu

As the day continues onward, you feel yourself growing more and more anxious. You'd planned on proposing to Bulma last night, but for whatever reason weren't able to go through with it.

But, today's the day. You promise yourself that. You're going to ask Bulma to marry you. You have a one of a kind ring created by God, and you saved Bulma from a pair of mad scientists just yesterday. Beyond that, you know she loves you, and you know what she's going to say.

So why are you so nervous?

Throughout the day, there are multiple times you try to ask her, but you always end up choking. If Bulma knows what's going on, she doesn't let it slip. Still, you're sure she knows something is up.

"Okay, what's wrong?" Bulma asks as the two of you get ready for bed. "You've been acting weird all day."

Well, she's called you out. There's only one thing to do.

You pull out the ring, get down on one knee, and say the five words you've been trying to get out all day.

"Bulma, will you marry me?"

You were right about the answer.

"Of course I will!" she tells you, tears in her eyes as you slip the ring on her finger.

You feel lighter than air as you stand, and are on cloud nine as the two of you share a passionate kiss.

Neither one of you sleep much that night; each of you far too excited and jittery about your engagement. Luckily, you find ways to keep one another entertained, and while it's a sleepless night, you never get out of bed.

>One year later

You and Bulma married not long after that night, and have been happier than ever. Your engagement and wedding made the news, and you received your fair share of letters from distraught female admirers (which Bulma proceeded to burn).

>Continued

Zamasu! Go back to making me tea and this time make sure you don't drop a damn rose petal in it.

>and you received your fair share of letters from distraught female admirers (which Bulma proceeded to burn).

Ha!

Now we just need to not pull a Yamcha

>Future Trunks is officially dead

The pain is indescribable

Oh god no don't tell me we'll become yamcha

What if it's like FF Awakening/Fates?

Bulma left Yamcha because he wouldn't discourage girls that hit on him, right?

We just gotta be like "nah bitch I'm taken"

Multiple universes. The good Trunks is fine. Kid Trunks is a sack of shit that nobody will miss.

Not yet user! There's still hope all that needs to happen is vegeta finding a nice girl that's all and then,hopefully, future trunks!

We need to have a shape shifting animal thats our friend... wait.

Married life hasn't been all too different, though you spend even more time together than before, at least for a little while, and sleep in the same bed every night. You've continued fighting while advertising for Capsule Corp, and Bulma's become more involved in helping manage her father's company, showing the brilliance you and your friends always knew she had to the whole world by heading several successful projects for the Capsule Corporation. She's spent an increasing amount of time in the lab, and spends many days in a lab coat as opposed to the dresses she normally wore.

She's also cut her hair shorter, the style looking similar to what she had at the 22nd World Tournament.

The 24th World Martial Arts Tournament was cancelled, due to a spectacularly low turnout following the events of the previous tournament. Officials commented that it would take time for the public to be able to move past the murders of the 22nd tournament and the attempted mass-killings of the 23rd.

Life has been good, and the world has been at peace.

"Tofoo, wake up!" Bulma's voice demands.

You let out a yawn as you sit up in your bed, glancing at the clock and seeing that it's 4:30 in the morning.

Bulma stands in front of you, looking absolutely exhausted, but also quite excited. Her hair's a mess, and her labcoat has several stains on it, but she has a proud grin on her face.

"I've got a surprise for you."

>A. Ask if it can wait a few hours

>B. Ask if she got any sleep last night

>C. Get out of bed and find out what it is

>D. Something else

>B. Ask if she got any sleep last night

Who was our best man?

WE Z NOW BOYS
WHO'S READY TO GET BOOTYBLASTED BY RADITZ

"You look exhausted, anything I can help with to ease some of the work load you have?"

>>C. Get out of bed and find out what it is

>D. Punch her in the stomach, Tofoo isn't ready for fatherhood.

So is Goku still considered the previous Champion?

There anything about us thats been put on that tournament history?

user, please

Throttle down, user. Not Raditz just yet

Last two tournament's didn't have a winner. And since Jackie Chun was defeated in the 22nd, there is currently no world champion

You're noted for attacking King Piccolo and disrupting a match

>D. Get fucking hype

Did we put a future champion in her?

>Creating more ningen

ZAMASU

Well either she has a bun in the oven or we are getting our gravity chamber

Either way GO US!

N I N G E N S
I
N
G
E
N
S

REEEEEEEEEEE

I assume it was Krillin since Goku probably wouldn't understand or care to learn what a best man has to do.

Whatever Bulma's done, she seems very excited about it. Curious, you hop out of bed and ask her what it is.

"Just follow me," she instructs, heading for the door.

Curiosity growing, you follow her, leaving the room and making your way down the hall. The two of you head downstairs, leaving the living areas, and make your way out back, where a structure about the size of a small house has been erected.

"I remember you saying you wanted to train in a place with higher gravity," Bulma explains as the two of you approach the large object. "But, artificial gravity is no joke. It took dad and I a while to figure out how to create a room that could simulate higher gravity, and also survive being used for your training, but we finally made one."

She opens the door to the structure and steps inside. You follow her to find what looks like a gym, with exercise equipment and some very heavy looking weights. There also looks to be a refrigerator, and wall-mounted stereos, as well as a cappuccino machine (Doctor Briefs made his contributions quite obvious).

"For right now, it can only go up to double normal gravity," Bulma tells you somewhat apologetically. "But dad and I should be able to make some improvements with time."

>A. Thank her

>B. Tell her to come get some rest, now

>C. Something else

I know right? I just don't understand why no God is doing nothing about it! There should be more gods like you! I know this guy wait a minute are you...black?

>A. Thank her
>C. Try it out for a bit

>A. Thank her

>C
Shit eating grin
A
B

>A. Thank her

>A. Thank her
>>B. Tell her to come get some rest, now
>>>C. "Thank Kami, I thought you were pregnant"

>A. Thank her

>A. Thank her
That's amazing! This isn't just a big deal for training, but a technological leap for the whole planet!

We should submit her name for a nomination in whatever Nobel prize equivalent there is.

>A. Thank her

This

Nope

Nah

Nein

Nada

There's a huge grin on your face as you look around the room, considering how lucky you are to have Bulma as your wife. This is what she's been working so hard on? Just for you?

"Thank you, so much," you tell her, putting an arm around her. "Now come get some rest, okay?"

Your wife gives a tired smile, and nods her head. "Sounds good."

The two of you go back inside, climb into bed, and fall asleep. You both decide to sleep in a bit the next day, and you only wake up when you sense a rush of energy.

Your eyes shoot open, and you do your best to get out of bed without disturbing Bulma. But, it seems she's already up and in the bathroom. So, you jump out of bed, make sure you're decent, and head downstairs.

The doors open, and an anxious looking Goku rushes in, coming running over to you.

"Tofoo, I need a Dragon Radar!" he tells you, urgency in his voice.

>A. Why? What happened?

>B. Ask if everything's okay

>C. Go try and find your radar

>D. Something else

A
B
C
D
E
F
G

>A. Why? What happened?

>A
After we get the answer and it isn't stupid then
>C

>>A. Why? What happened?

Also, does Bulma have a Pet name for us? Can we vote on one?

>A. Why? What happened?

Hope this isn't about his kid

"Why?" you ask. "What happened?"

"Some guys showed up at my house," Goku tells you, his tone very impatient. "They beat up Eighter and Suno, then they took Kori!"

"So, why do you need the radar?" you ask, worry in your voice.

"They were after the Dragonball I gave her," Goku tells you. "I need the radar to find her."

He seems about two seconds away from shoving you out of the way and running up to your room. So, you figure it's not a great idea to keep asking questions, and decide to go and find the radar.

You rush upstairs, running to your room and digging around in the drawers until you find a Dragon Radar. As you turn to bring it to Goku, Bulma comes out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" she asks, her voice sounding a bit odd.

>A. Goku's daughter's been kidnapped, he needs the radar

>B. Goku's daughter's been kidnapped, he needs your help

>C. Ask if she's feeling alright

>D. Something else

>>B. Goku's daughter's been kidnapped, he needs your help

"He needs the dragon radar."

Seconding

>>A. Goku's daughter's been kidnapped, he needs the radar

This

>>C. Ask if she's feeling alright

She's our wife guys.

Fuck. Time to ask Dr. Briefs to build us a staircase.

>C. Ask if she's feeling alright

"Goku's daughter's been kidnapped," you tell her. "He needs my help. I'm gonna take the radar."

"Get going, then," Bulma tells you. "And be careful."

With a nod, you rush into the hall, slamming right into Goku as you exit the room. The two of you fall to the ground, and when you pick yourself up, Goku snatches the radar from your hand, rushing back toward the stairs to go after his daughter.

>A. Go with him

>B. He has this, stay with Bulma

>C. Something else

>A.

Shout that we love her on the way out, gotta be proper and shit

>B. He has this, stay with Bulma

>>B. He has this, stay with Bulma

This ain't nothin new. He got this.

Seriously. Aren't you all curious to find out what will happen if we just let Goku handle it?

Don't you wanna take the different path for once?

Go for it if you want

>A. Go with him

>>C. Something else
Let go Goku go off ahead. Check in with Bulma and see what's up. If it isn't serious we'll catch up with Goku. If it is we'll stay.