Have you had fucked anyone in your gaming group, Veeky Forums? Any sexual contact counts

Have you had fucked anyone in your gaming group, Veeky Forums? Any sexual contact counts.

None of your business.

>have you fucked anyone

Waited until marriage, obviously.

>have you had fucked

This guy knows what's right

Oh my god, I love that pic! I could tumblr fangirl squee all over that right now.

>Any consensual sexual contact counts.
FTFY because I know That Guy can be a creepy, rapey cunt sometimes.

And to answer your question: yes, though I'm not sure how much it counts if my significant other and I joined the group after we started fucking.

Had a friendly little fling with a friend and player of mine before he moved out of state. It was fun.

No, but not for lack of trying.

I wish she'd mentioned she had a boyfriend beforehand

Fucked two different women in my gaming group, married the second (far more stable) one. We've been together for 14 years.

Yes totally. The appendage that holds my pencil

I'm banging the DM'S little sister behind his back, so it's kinda like cucking him

My only female player was a dyke.

Of course, 100% dykes don't exist, she would just go for 5/10+ women and 9/10+ guys, obviously I was neither. I probably dodged a cases of herpes anyway.

Is she at least over 18?

17, legal in this state

I play with my long term girlfriend so yes? We have pursued girls we've played with for threesomes before though, but none of them ended up happening.

I play with my wife and two roommates, fucked all of them at the table one way or another.

I mean, my wife and I are in the same RPG group, but our relationship pre-existed the gaming one.

>all these people playing with wives or girlfriends
why would you cuck your own game?

You better date her, then, user. Or else I reckon you'll get a shit kicking.

>Why would you spend time with someone you love spending time with, doing something you both enjoy?

FTFY

AnyONE, no

Yep.
First girlfriend was one of my players, we fooled around when I was 16.
Second girlfriend joined the group when we needed a fill in. We fucked quite a bit for a few years in my early 20s.
First boyfriend and I used to game together in the previous two groups, and we were together for about a year.

I don't go looking for these people, they seem to want to date and do stuff with me. I run campaigns that last for like eight months max from start to finish, so it has never really broken up a campaign when the inevitable break-up happens.

Had pretty much the same group since the start, rotate in and out a few other players who had work or some such to get done with.Kind of enjoying playing with that group still because nobody in it is currently attracted to me and I'm not attracted to them.

But we never let it seep into the game. Actually my business partner is in my current group and everyone jokes we're an old married couple because of how much we bicker at one another.

>high school
>always horny
>nerdy girl plays d&d with nerdy friends
>huge_tits.pdf
>like monster tits, something was weird with her genetically
>start to obsess over her chest
>eventually ask to feel them when we're alone
>she's shy and says no
>pressure her into it (was a real jackass back then)
>feel her up every other week before we play
>eventually titfuck her
>can tell she's having a bad time, but don't care
I'm still friends with that group minus her. She kind of just does her own thing now.

3/5 of the girls, hooked up or dated.
+1 of the many dudes.
Huh. I guess the gaming circle is pretty much mostly synonymous with the friend group/social circle.

When Persuade fails, use Will or Intimidate

Once. A trap who bribed me.
I usually try and keep my dick off the table for stability reasons.

well I wonder why?

You, uh, lowkey raped that girl, dude.

Do make sure not to do that in the future. Maybe apologize as well?

>keep my dick off the table for stability reasons

user, we both know it's not THAT big.

We've been at it for over a year
We're very much in love

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
uh, like, #trending!
FAGGOT!

wew lad
I wish I could feel more empathy for her, but I literally never took the time to get to know her as a person. She's like a stranger I don't hang out with anymore.

yes, but that started before she joined my group

I've never had complaints and its admittedly been tangentially related to about 15 broken pieces of furniture.

It's been years and we didn't have a good relationship at any point.
I don't think it'd be appropriate to open up those wounds.
But yeah, I see the implications of it. I'm not proud.

Good on you, lad. I just hope the age gap isn't too extreme.

>be girl in the group
>new guys joins
>literal nordic god
>6'3, blonde hair, grey eyes
>built as fuck
>drummer in a band

It was like the reverse of every story here.

Why is this Star Wars?

why not

???

Was this in LONDON by any chance?

>muh dick
>tangentially related to about 15 broken pieces of furniture
Story tiem?

Canada

Sounds terrible. White guys have the worst moves on any floor. Dance or otherwise.

I don't get it

seven years
We've known each other and been close all our lives, we were bound to end up together at some point.
the sex is phenomenal

Back at the elementary with the classmates, we've been both fooling around and playing some D&D. I can't say for certain there was somebody with whom I did both, but probably yes.
Nothing recent though.

Funny thing, I technically did even if the group hadn't played together for a year and I regretted it immediately. I was virgin at the time too.

Sounds like you're mad that you're not white.

Cuck

Not much i just used to get really aggressive chicks and i actively bought chairs with springs or flex in them cause that just makes my job easy. Though that accounts for like 8 at most.
3 or so of those tables that extend to add a whole middle section.
A futon
2 couches both quite shitty one vastly moreso than the other
And one of those piece of shit pool chairs that don't break they shatter into a million little shards of pain and anger.

t. asian

Counting the DM, I fucked around with four of six of my group, three guys and one girl, ages ranging from 21-36. I was really sexually repressed as a teenager and I got a little out of control when I finally had cool friend group that accepted me. We drank a lot, too. I basically got our DM arrested, too, because he got v& for loli and his parole officer mistook me for a minor, his shit got seized, and he still had loli, so he got rev&.

Tumblr go home

>tumblr go home
The particular phrasing is very tumblr, but I'll admit that I did something very wrong.

Must have been western Canada.

>blond men in central or east canada

Have you tried talking to her? I mean it would suck opening up old wounds, but the guilt will eat away at you.

What guilt?

>cowtits bully
just like in my chinese cartoons

I don't really feel guilty.
I've changed so radically since high school that I couldn't picture myself being such a jackass if not for the memory.

Oh. If you don't feel guilty then who cares?

I mean it's a shitty thing to do, but kids are stupid.

Personally, for monster tits I'd propose

Unless the DM is married to his sister, and that he gets pleasure from her cheating him, you are no "cucking" anyone. Just missusing a word.

It's actually really shitty in the long run. Believe it or not bra's are terrible for breasts and it's compounded by size. Tig ol bitties droop around age 25 and its downhill from there. Grab em while you can and train em proper if you gotta but best bet is guerilla warfare. Get in and make friendly then get out when the attrition gets to much and move on to the next target.

My gf and I are in the same group so yes

Holy shit user, you have to give some more story on this one.

Got a handjob

Other than that I've never touched a woman.

My now ex. She was a good player.

I don't care, man. I jack it to saggy milfs and cougars. So long as I get my hands on tig 'ole bitties I'm content.

>but kids are stupid
Yeah I can't believe how I got away with so much shit.
I even cheated on my girlfriend in senior year, she forgave me, and we're still together.

Correct. West coast best coast.

>Have you ever fucked anyone in your gaming group?
>Having sex
>Having a female friend
>Having a girlfriend
>Having friends
>Having a gaming group

Not in this life.

Why is this photo so sad and wholesome?

What a slut

Yup. Married her too.

BC is best province.

Alberta is second best.

>in the exact same situation in highschool with a 14yo tittymonster
>got the exact same sexual results without needing to pressure her, dated her for a couple of years on top of that
>10 years later she's a happy well-adjusted girl
>she remembers me fondly
>we're still friends
>we have nostalgia sex during the holidays
Bad form, bro.
Young tittymonsters are to be loved and cared for.

I think a bot showed up and then melted.

Wow OP, I can summarize your entire thread with one screen shot. Congrats on your originality!

Put a ring on that, son.

How did you fuck your roommates?

.....with a dick?

hold on, how have you kept that shit hidden for all that time?

What do you want to know? One of he guys I went to high school with, he's the first guy I drank with and smoked pot with. We ended up getting drunk one time and fucking around. He introduced me to the group. The DM was the older guy who shared my fetish so we hooked up and hung out a lot. Also drunkenly convinced the third guy to let me blow him, his only homosexual experience. Also had a threesome with him and his gf, another member of the group.

>gaming group

I've got some bad news for you, sir. I'm fairly sure that's not legal.

We're working on it

Totally have. One players girlfriend came to me during college over the summer while we kept playing a rpg I was a player in. Wasn't too sure the first time, was and did the second. A few more times after that. Made her happy, so that's all that counts.

That was all while her boyfriend was away, who was also a player. Guy eventually learned from her she fucked some other dude several cities away during the time to ensure he never would know it was me. Good girl, hope she's doing well.

Other times were with females as part of the DND group I dm-ed. Only 2 of 3, but I was pretty sure 3 was down for it, just too shy.

Helps that I'm not overweight, socially awkward or smell. Take a shower faggots.

My entire gaming group is male and only one guy's gay, so we've all fucked him, but otherwise no.

>we've all fucked him
>only one guy is gay

Doesn't count if you ain't gay. No homo rule and all.

>letting females into your gaming group
>ever

age of consent is age of consent

No and yes. Below 18 it's technically pedophilia if the gap is some arbitrary number of years and the parents complain. It can even be retroactive.
If i recall its something like 17 can do 22 max before that shit goes into effect.
Obviously certain states don't have that, alabama obvious but I can't recall the other 3. Look it up in your state.

You see user it's only gay if you're receiving.

We're both discreet, only a few people in on it on a need-to-know basis. I live near her school, she drops by after classes 2-3 days a week, we bone, have dinner, bone again, watch a movie, bone one last time, I drop her off at her place late.
When we wanna go out on the weekends we drive out of town to do our thing.

Technically not illegal, it's fine. She'll be an adult in january, plus her mom knows so we're in the clear.

Does a body good to hear a story with a happy ending.

Or if you yourself aren't gay. It's only homo if its a double positive. A positive and a negative make it neutral and a negative and a negative make a mistake.
Science!