So aside from the hand, eye and head of vecna...

So aside from the hand, eye and head of vecna, what other body parts of vecna are hanging around the multiverse and what are their powers and costs?

and what happens if you gather them all together and bury them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vecna#Other_artifacts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The hand and eye are it. Even if there were other parts lying around I think the whole point is that most of him wasn't left behind

Go eat your bread you brain damaged magic female clone or whatever the fuck she was

Penis of Vecna

The Butt of Vecna.

Looks great, but farts a lot.

The Tongue of Vecna. It makes everything taste like bacon.

>Makes everything taste like Vecna

Nothing happens if you bury them. Something only happens if you Spin.

I now want to see a medieval fantasy version of Steel Ball Run.

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vecna#Other_artifacts

>A number of Vecna's other body parts are presented as minor artifacts in Die Vecna Die!, including the First Digit (right thumb), Second Digit (right index finger), Third Digit (right middle finger), Last Digit (right pinky finger), Incisors (a pair of inappropriately named fang-like canines), Molar, Scalp, Skin, Heart, Foot (left), and Right Eye. These artifacts are collectively known in D&D 3rd Edition as the Fragments of Vecna.

The Ring of Regeneration of Vecna explains why my group has found 12 hands of Vecna, 34 eyes and 83 livers. Dude was a clumsy bitch and couldn't be bothered to detox, apparently.

AD&D gave us Veca's Right Thumb, Right Index Finger, Right Ring Finger, Right Pinky, Skin, Heart, Molar, Incisors, Scalp, Left Foot and Right Eye, in the adventure "Die, Vecna, Die!"

3e upgraded these as the "Fragments of Vecna", but I've no idea where, and put out a Left Ear of Vecna in the last print issue of Dragon Magazine.

Alternatively, fakes mad as quick cashgrabs, like medieval relic peddlers selling enough splinters from Christ's cross to make a forest.

There are to this day no less than 4 monasteries claiming to have the "one true" foreskin of jesus.

I hope the foot of vecna is lucky and has a fuzzy mold growing on it.

There's the Head of Vecna bit, which is always funny when they fall for it or convince an NPC to fall for it.

Vectron's kindly claw.

Does anyone have any idea how they got away with the Hand and Eye of Vecna without getting sued? I mean, it's one thing to use the grand conflict of Law and Chaos as part of your cosmology, but this is so obviously ripped off from Moorcock's stuff, right down to "the eye can see into other worlds and the hand can bring you allies from there" that it's got to be a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Can't get sued for using ideas like that unless they're trademarked or patented.

Came here to say this

It would be extremely painful.