Wall St millonaire ex-trader and millionaire BTC holder here that actually knows how things work

Wall St millonaire ex-trader and millionaire BTC holder here that actually knows how things work.

Ask me anything about Bitcoin Futures etc. I will answer with vocaroos.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0QHpHjRV5XA
vocaroo.com/i/s1uQzlEKc8kk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will it go up or down

what are you doing with your life?

how does smegma taste like?

what you think will happen?
1 week, and 1 month from now

will them shorting btc really make the price go down ? and if so, how ? they won't be buying btc only betting so if they don't buy they can't sell, r-right ?

How do you take the news that coinbase is the top app on the app store right now?

Are the normies going to make us rich by pumping it to 1 million or are they going to ruin crypto?

Hmmmm
Let me thinky thinky
Is there any possibility they already have bitcoin? But they must have bought them... this can't be right.
Thinky thinky
If they really bought a lot of btc to short it latee, the price must have skyrocketed in the last couple of weeks, but it di-

Aha! Thinky thinky worked!

Don't talk like a faggot.

Indeed this is what is happening, but knowing the date of the introduction of futures is key. Bitcoin will probably pump until that day.

Opinions OP?

vocaroo.com/i/s0QHpHjRV5XA

About 4 minutes in to your Vocaroo, if this really is you you should start a youtube channel.

This is why I come here

I hold 11.5 bitcoin, I hedged two into cash at around 16k USD, should I take more profits or hodl?

My buy in all up was about 5k AUD.

I am leaning towards hodl.

This vocaroo is from some podcast, however i forgot which one. I think Ari Paul in Epicenter?

I'm tempted to trade the exact reverse of this. Because I can't picture anyone who talks like this having good judgment on anything.

do you suck dicks?

>thinky thinky

you sound so autistic

Do it and lose money. If you don't understand why him talking like that is related to the idiocy of those he is talking to, just go lose money.

don't worry I don't believe your claims for one sec, but according to your charts bitcoin will just keep going up until eternity right?

CRASH JP MORGAN

BUY BITCOIN

I remember hearing this from youtube. Source?

>LN
its a meme, you're clueless

thank you op

Bitcoin Futures Could Trigger a Lehman-Style Collapse, Billionaire Warns - Fortune

HODL! Then buy more after December 18th when the price drops.

100% agree , wallstreet has met its match boyos

How should i make my bot more likely to get out when it wants to?

pic related is you

>noone told her she was just retarded.

>she is just a women

What the fuck did I just read

W hy is everyone saying price will drop Monday? I'm just a beginner

wat

If you're expecting a price drop, sell now, then buy in after Dec 18th

This isn't even OP

OP BTC is correcting now. What do you thinky thinky?

>he's a goldbug
Opinion discarded.

There's nothing wrong about holding both.

Business as usual, reminds me of the Nov 15th correction.

op is a clueless faggot that thinks lightning network will fix anything
in reality he never even read its whitepaper, at least never read its risks page which literally discards tech by itself pretending that all the users are either angels with nimbs on top of thier heads or too retarded to launch at least somewhat coordinated attack

Thank you OP. You sound very informed and intelligent about this subject.

>bought a lot of btc to short it

This guy sounds like your average know it all yank

I appreciate the vocaroos op. What do you think of bitcoin cash? Alts? How do you see that playing out in crypto markets going forward?

As long as bitfinex can create fake "usd-backed" tethers to pump the price up i don't see btc going anywhere..., even if it is ran by the banks and is just getting shittier and shittier.

Id imagine bcc and btc has an inverse relationship too, if for no other reason than the psychological aspect. Sad really, as bcc is basically the original vision of bitcoin before all the communication channels were taken over and the original devs were kicked or hounded out.

bitfi might go mt. gox though and if it does bcc will probably be there to take over.

As someone who currently does not own any BTC, should I buy in?

horseshit

Anyone else or does this sound like Martin Shkreli?

is ta useful?

he does sound a little like him now you mentioned

>thinky thinky
is this the next meme?

>"We are at this point in history which is totally unique"

NEW PARADIGM!

>vocaroo.com/i/s0QHpHjRV5XA

i think it's martin. I think he left after you caught on.

SHRKELI PLS GIV WUTANG ALBUM

Do I have to do my btc tax shit

Quit encouraging faggotry, faggot.

vocaroo.com/i/s1uQzlEKc8kk

Kekd :)

What's your system to be aware of market flows? Through phone, web, some OS client? Trying to learn more right now.

Can't tell if this is an actual street shitter or just someone havin a giggle.

Voice deafness is a thing user, you should get checked out. He sounds nothing like Shkreli. He sounds twangy like he's from the midwest.