Where else are you investing money besides crypto?

Where else are you investing money besides crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

streitwise.com/start-investing/?utm_source=yho&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=LO&utm_content=new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tech stocks

My education.

canadian weed stocks

I miss the days when Veeky Forums only talked about CGC and Aurora

A social life outside Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

$snap, $shop and $amd.

Myself. Self-education and entrepreneurship. Already getting 500 passive per month and there's at least 4x room for growth.

Uranium

1) Aggressively paying off student loans
2) Maxing tax-advantaged retirement accounts with a sensible mix of low-cost index funds

I've owned TSLA off and on for years. 9x in profit taken since IPO. It's been a wild fucking ride, but crypto's volatility is pure insanity in comparison.

Regarding TSLA, if they work out their 'production hell' issues with the Model 3, then moon mission indeed. Being typical normie stocks, unless you got in on IPO your only looking at 3-4x in 5 years.

Yikes

>$snap

damn its almost like you hate money

Investing into the cirrhosis of my liver with a bottle of Jameson a day.

>$snap

lol you think id allow you to invest in anything else than pajeets

Monopoly money.

a.i.

what do you do?

Weed stocks. Aurora is about to god damn moon in 2-3 months.

I missed this guy. Canadian is best but US ones arent far behind. I bought a few months ago and 3 of the 4 I did are tripled up.
Ones only up 10% like a faggot stock.

Weed, weed related like indoor farming tech and chemical extraction, and some in cobalt mining (for batteries)

Aurora is lining up for a breakout soon. It got way oversold last week and dipped down to the $6.50 support range. Closed a bit above 7. Monday should be another green day.

Two stocks that are lower than they should be and holding steady: Namaste (N) and Future Farm Tech (FFT). Both have potential to pump 20% in a single day. Namaste (they sell vapes and related) had a hilariously stupid 56% pump and dump a couple weeks back.

In battery related, Lithium Americas is supposed to be moving from the TSX to the NYSE sometime before end of year. Share price expected to rise as a result.

acb aph and weed killer combo?

Nothing you can do without at least 2 year of study.

Yeah that's a safe bet. Or you could just go long on the whole sector with the Horizon ETF (HMMJ).

Aphria signed a deal with Shoppers Drug Mart (major Canadian pharmacy chain) earlier this week. Stock rose about 2 bucks off that news. Their future looks solid.

If there's anything my engineering degree taught me it's I can figure out how to do anything in the world with the internet and free time. So spit it out, stop being such a prick.

I've at least 40 years left to live. a hint?

I'm moving out of tech slowly. I'm investing in Brazil, general emerging markets, and ai/automation. I also serve as a line of credit for a business at 6%.

savings account where interest < inflation
fuck I need to get out of this shit

18i1VbAZbz8ifECxRSixoL5wjP2pfDEvjk

Sup, broths!
Can u help me, please?
My PC is dying and I have no money for new...
Please...donate some btc pls.
My wallet number is the name of the oppic

SOME CRIPT, PLEASE. The bubble will soon burst!!!

My house, up $8k this year

I just bought a duck ton of concert tickets for around 9k that I’m selling for a good profit.

>he doesn't invest all his money in crypto

doubled down on acb last week after starting at the high of 8 lol

gonna cop some aph and weed soon, sold some weed at a decent profit a while ago. looking at that etf too

Buy a gun right now and commit suicide, I'm serious.

>AYYYYMD

memeing aside it could go interstellar in the next 10 years potentially

GUYS PLEASE

JPM

Yeah you're better off putting your savings in to a reliable index or mutual fund.

Someone tell me. Have nearly 30K which are getting dusty. Vanguard?

idk.
help me, bruh

S&P500
weed stocks
my company's stock

invest in genomics

Crispr?

shut the fuck up pajeet

I cant cuz my friend is dying

lmao

If you can't figure out a field you can study for 2 years to make 2k per month in a western country you ain't gonna make it, brah.

Gold and Stocks.
$2000 per month

weed bro.. fucking weed.

stocks

Hopefully real estate sooner or later

How do I invest in canadian stocks not being canadian or burger?

I've emailed the trade comissioners in my country, they didn't even reply. Probably thinking my crypto gains are a fucking joke.

I want in on this weed stock boom please enlighten me user.

401k and gold etf

>>
i am more interested in genomic sequencing. i think the whole sector will grow a lot in the next decade. we're just at the cusp of being able to inexpensively sequence someone's entire genome and then treat them based on their genetic composition (identifying alzheimer's n shit). crispr is also promising but has a lot of technical problems that need to be solved to be more feasible

You gotta have a broker who trades on TSX, Toronto Stock Exchange

This: streitwise.com/start-investing/?utm_source=yho&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=LO&utm_content=new

Graphene development

Weed growers (APH), Cobalt Miners (ECS), various Copper and Nickel Miners as well. From technology - still bullish on NVDA

VTSAX, VBMFX, VWIUX, silver bullion if less than $20/oz. Buying and holding all for ~30 years

Be me $200k+ in cash 401k keep think8ngnthers a dip coming ...fuck me

So one tell me with 20 years to go $240k 401k , $500k equity in home it’s not too late

Doesnt banks provide that already, i can buy all kinds of stocks in sweden through my bank, which ofcourse are"interwebz" broketd

Interesting. I'll look in to it.

Yes, many banks offer in house brokerage on international stock.

Thanks user, I'm looking into it.

Seems like IB is a good option, will make an account this week.

>no begging for coins, bannable offense

Can you quit being a dumb poor faggot